COUNTDOWN TO IVERMECTIN

9 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

You will note that in his latest episode of ankle gumming, Jabba the Butt (if you saw his blobby ass in the video, you know what I mean) continues to disrespect his boyfriend shown in the video by not even acknowledging him. You will note that the twitch who sounds like Truman Capote but gayer (see the video), continues to duck the following:

1.  How the sick fuck bashes transgenders now and before the debate, but claimed during it that he is one in a sad begging for sympathy.  Denied then that he ever disparaged transgenders.  It is also a way he deals with his self-loathing gender issues.  He wants to look all macho, but he has to deal with being gay and a fondness for sucking dicks.  Claiming to be a woman eases the self=disgust he feels over his fondness for sucking dicks.

2.  Boasted in his safe place about sucking dicks, but now runs from it as an inconvenient revelation of the motive behind his obsessive perversions.  Used to say it was only three, I believe (prolly what he told his boyfriend to soothe jealousy).  How 'bout it, SeePee?  How many dicks have you really sucked in total?  An estimate will do.

3. Gutless bag of disease continues to fellate himself with a pathetically needy claim that he won a debate the judges declared a draw. Give me an address, and I'll send you a participation trophy, needy groupie.  He got the draw by begging for sympathy and the conservative judge saying I was too mean to the sissy.

4. Cowardice and a lack of shame allows him to claim he has quoted me advocating dicks in little girls's showers, when neither I nor anybody else ever has.  He is counting on Deplorable stupidity.

5.  He posted again a picture of a trans MMA fighter he knows is fake, showing a very strong man who somehow did not even make the finals of an MMA female tournament.

6.  Would you post vids of dancing toddlers in every post in which every one of those posts is part of his ongoing effort to sewer-dize this place with his suck fuckery, like he did with his safe place? 

7.  How he kicked me out of his safe place, after abusing mod powers did not eliminate his humiliation, but dedicates nearly all his posts here to someone he claims is unworthy of his polluted puddle.  Weakling discovered my absence there deprived him of any chance of redemption for humiliation.

Triggered!

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, FredH said:

Triggered!

She is upset because I beat her up on camera and closely questioned her in front of her daughter, forcing her to concede that dicks do not belong in her daughter's showers - a position she previously had DEFENDED (I posted a direct quote of it).

Her position USED to be, "So long as they are dressing and living as women" - as if that is some "legal" standard that's enforceable. :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Doesn't make it any less relevant...it doesn't bother you? Good to know....

No, a five-year old story in the Moony Times over never proven allegations about what one alleged transgender might have done does not impress me.  But then, I am not an easily frightened cultist gullible enough to draw any conclusions from anecdotal evidence just because it feeds one of my biases.

13 hours ago, Common said:

Dick sucker waits until I quit the thread to continue his lying. 

The nutless fuck creeps around, just waiting for me to leave so that he can shit-mouth about what he previously - as quoted - defended.

I would take your continued use of my material as a compliment were you not so sleazy generally.   As it is, all you are doing is letting me know how badly my observations on your cowardice wounded your flabby ass.

She is upset because I beat her up on camera

Once again the twitch reaches hungrily for the participation trophy of a draw, because the conservative judge felt sorry for him, and tries to use it to lubricate his sad self-fellatio.

I have posted multiple proofs from neutral sources that dicks in girls' and women's showers is a thing.

You've never posted anything from a "neutral source," and you've never shown that dicks in girls' showers is a thing anywhere outside the sewer between your ears.  This is just you trying to sewer-dize this place, because you've so thoroughly polluted your safe place with your deviancy.

You will note that in his latest episode of ankle gumming, Jabba the Butt (if you saw his blobby ass in the video, you know what I mean) continues to disrespect his boyfriend shown in the video by not even acknowledging him. You will note that the twitch who sounds like Truman Capote but gayer (see the video), continues to duck the following:

1.  How the sick fuck bashes transgenders now and before the debate, but claimed during it that he is one in a sad begging for sympathy.  Denied then that he ever disparaged transgenders.  It is also a way he deals with his self-loathing gender issues.  He wants to look all macho, but he has to deal with being gay and a fondness for sucking dicks.  Claiming to be a woman eases the self=disgust he feels over his fondness for sucking dicks.

2.  Boasted in his safe place about sucking dicks, but now runs from it as an inconvenient revelation of the motive behind his obsessive perversions.  Used to say it was only three, I believe (prolly what he told his boyfriend to soothe jealousy).  How 'bout it, SeePee?  How many dicks have you really sucked in total?  An estimate will do.

3. Gutless bag of disease continues to fellate himself with a pathetically needy claim that he won a debate the judges declared a draw. Give me an address, and I'll send you a participation trophy, needy groupie.  He got the draw by begging for sympathy and the conservative judge saying I was too mean to the sissy.

4. Cowardice and a lack of shame allows him to claim he has quoted me advocating dicks in little girls's showers, when neither I nor anybody else ever has.  He is counting on Deplorable stupidity.

5.  He posted again a picture of a trans MMA fighter he knows is fake, showing a very strong man who somehow did not even make the finals of an MMA female tournament.

6.  Would you post vids of dancing toddlers in every post in which every one of those posts is part of his ongoing effort to sewer-dize this place with his suck fuckery, like he did with his safe place? 

7.  How he kicked me out of his safe place, after abusing mod powers did not eliminate his humiliation, but dedicates nearly all his posts here to someone he claims is unworthy of his polluted puddle.  Weakling discovered my absence there deprived him of any chance of redemption for humiliation.

I see that my little stalker faggot CANNOT get over the butt hurt of my bullying him into submission on the recent video debate.

As usual, the cuck laid in wait for me to be off the board before blubbering about the big mean bully who kicked his ass publicly. 

Nikola Tesla GIF

6 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

No, a five-year old story in the Moony Times over never proven allegations about what one alleged transgender might have done does not impress me.  But then, I am not an easily frightened cultist gullible enough to draw any conclusions from anecdotal evidence just because it feeds one of my biases.

*cue the usual*  blah blah blah

On 6/10/2021 at 11:01 AM, RickyTavy said:

I don't know if there is anything more pathetic than squeaking this lame cliche, but if there is Fred will find it.

The really funny part is you ran you shit eating head for how many posts? That is pathetic.

4 hours ago, FredH said:

The really funny part is you ran you shit eating head for how many posts? That is pathetic.

See, you gotta tread carefully when you deal with the mentally challenged.  How far can you go in pointing out Fred still needs a lot of training to make the Special Olympics?

On 6/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, Common said:

I see that my little stalker faggot CANNOT get over the butt hurt of my bullying him into submission on the recent video debate.

As usual, the cuck laid in wait for me to be off the board before blubbering about the big mean bully who kicked his ass publicly. 

Note that nowhere in this cyber-badassery is there anything that would have given me a notification sick fuck was sick fucking me again.  Just a slug trying to slink away from ...

4 hours ago, FredH said:

See?  Annoying, but if you do anything, you're seen as picking on a cripple.

• Haha 1

I see my drunken stalker is making his friday night appearance in the desperate hope that someone - anyone - will read his drivel.

I won't. :)

I made the bitch abandon his position and admit that dicks do not belong in women's showers. I'm good with that. Mucking through his drunken bilge isn't worth the pleasure of cuffing the retard for whatever lies he told in it. 

7 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Triggered and off her meds. Sandy vagina syndrome combined with no large enough vegetables to stuff it with.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 6/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, FredH said:

Triggered!

The beaten little dick sucker is back on forced sobriety, to void being kicked out of his daughter's home.

She lets him get drunk and use the internet on fridays. :lol:

On 6/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, RickyTavy said:

You've never posted anything from a "neutral source," 

Here's something from a neutral source:

196958864-325280455865065-78756739619750

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/10/d3/be10d390a3c2dfd4b60ccc5124fb8c8a.gif

11 hours ago, Common said:

Here's something from a neutral source:

196958864-325280455865065-78756739619750

Nice display of Deplorable "logic," if a bit strange in coming from somebody who claimed his fondness for sucking dicks means he is a woman in a desperate attempt to get sympathy from debate judges.  You are still left with a problem, though.  None of your bestiality concerns, none of your pedophilia, none of your spraying the room generally with your deviancy, and not even sad sucking up to the Deplorably stupid Freddy can deflect from your cowardice:

16 minutes ago, Common said:

More pedo spraying.

I understand.  Stroking that pudgy little boy in your mind makes the pain go away.  And, since you are a self-declared woman, there's nothing wrong with your fetish, right?