Michael Flynn Says Coup Like in Myanmar 'Should Happen' in America

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday night said that a Myanmar-like military coup "should happen" in the U.S.

Flynn made the remarks during a Q&A session at a conference called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" in Dallas, Texas. "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?" one attendee asked, prompting loud applause from the crowd.  "No reason. I mean, it should happen here," Flynn said.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-says-coup-like-myanmar-should-happen-america-1596248

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy should be called back to active duty court-martialed dishonorably discharged and sent to prison.

You're a nut job go away

Agreed.  A coup to take out Trump would have been welcome. But America did it for themselves LEGALLY and threw the bastard out in a HUGE LANDSLIDE --- IT WAS HUGE!     Liberals believe

1 minute ago, slideman said:

This guy should be called back to active duty court-martialed dishonorably discharged and sent to prison.

Sir,

The Dems are trying to bankrupt America.

Why are you deflecting & obfuscating from

the real problems that is nation faces ?                                🍹.        

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

The Dems are trying to bankrupt America.

Why are you deflecting & obfuscating from

the real problems that is nation faces ?                                🍹.        

You're a nut job go away

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, slideman said:

You're a nut job go away

Are you surrendering the debate to your superior opponent ?

(I seem to get that a lot these days).                                                              😎...🍹.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Taipan said:

Are you surrendering the debate to your superior opponent ?

(I seem to get that a lot these days).                                                              😎...🍹.

You're a nut job go away

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, slideman said:

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday night said that a Myanmar-like military coup "should happen" in the U.S.

Flynn made the remarks during a Q&A session at a conference called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" in Dallas, Texas. "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?" one attendee asked, prompting loud applause from the crowd.  "No reason. I mean, it should happen here," Flynn said.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-says-coup-like-myanmar-should-happen-america-1596248

You post this as the Dems tried to overturn an election for 4 years?

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're a nut job go away

LOL..................LOL................

Heheheheeeee............LOL.................

Bartender,

Let's ring the bell & and buy the house a round !!                  On me.

I won again !!

I guess I must put another notch.......into the old gun-belt !!

Heheheheheeeeee...................😊...🍹.

General Michael Flynn faces calls for court-martial after telling QAnon rally ‘Myanmar-style’ coup should happen in US

Hello @SecDef. Can we get a court-martial? Call him back to duty and then dishonorably discharge him. My taxpayer dollars shouldn’t be paying for any of his benefits.”

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2987529/michael-flynn-court-martial-qanon-myanmar-coup-america/

Flynn

apparently forgot about this:

I (state your full name), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of Second Lieutenant, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, FredH said:

The left is swirling in the toilet and they know it, it is coming.

You think there's going to be a military coup?

What did happen in Myanmar?  A bunch of uneducated military stooges took over the government, arrested all opponents, changed the name of the country from Burma to Myanmar and moved the capital to an unpopulated area far from Rangoon, based on ASTROLOGY! And they isolated the country and looted the treasury for over a dozen years. Thailand is at least a dozen times more prosperous than Myanmar.

This guy is a very simple Marine.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, slideman said:

Flynn

apparently forgot about this:

I (state your full name), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of Second Lieutenant, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.

So you think defending the constitution means letting a blithering idiot run the country? I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, did you miss the domestic part? Retard.

1 minute ago, FredH said:

So you think defending the constitution means letting a blithering idiot run the country? I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, did you miss the domestic part? Retard.

Flynn needs to go to prison

1 hour ago, FredH said:

Why? Because the domestic enemies are threatened?

Because he is a general officer in the US army who advocated for a military coup.

The military would put down Michael Flynn’s proposed insurrection

Less than two weeks after being pardoned, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn took to the airwaves to suggest President Trump could impose martial law and deploy the military to re-run the election. 

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinion/commentary/2021/01/03/the-military-would-put-down-michael-flynns-proposed-insurrection/

2 hours ago, slideman said:

You think there's going to be a military coup?

No Joe is going to lose it for many reasons. But I would support outing Biden and entourage then holding another election.

• Thumb up 1