Religious Breakdown Of NAZI Germany = 97.5% CHRISTIAN

15 hours ago, Scout said:

Wow.  I didn't know a person could be THIS uninformed on what the words atheist or agnostic mean.  There has been a big problem lately with rightwingers using words whose definition they do not know, e.g., communism.    And as expected, it happens again.   

WHERE has Mirabeau posted ANYTHING about atheism or agnosticism,  you ignorant shrew?

SHOW US MIRABEAU'S POSTS ON THOSE SUBJECTS!

DO IT,  NOW!!!!!!

(Watch carefully, folks!)

7 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

um no. it isnt about hate at all.

Hitler correctly perceived that jewish nepotism and financial/propaganda power was harmful to the german people. It was an internal struggle for power.

you can recognize a rival power without hating it...this was not the point

Hitler was afraid of Communism more so than anything else. Which was a real threat during the 30's!

15 hours ago, Scout said:

That verse's origins go back way before Christ's time.  

==================================

From 551 to 479 BCE, five hundred years before Jesus’ birth, the Chinese philosopher Confucius established the Golden rule as the foundation of his philosophy. In the Analects he states: “What you do not want others to do to you, do not do to others” (Books 12.2, 15.24, also 5.12). However, Confucianism in faraway and largely isolated East Asia did not influence Jesus in that huge continent’s far west.

Furthermore, Confucius was not the only pre-Christian advocate of the Golden Rule. Gautama Siddhartha was a contemporary of Confucius who lived in northern India and who came to be called “Buddha,” meaning the “Enlightened One” or “Awakened One.” During the fifth century BCE, Buddhism’s Udanavarga 5.18 said: “Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.” Moreover, as early as this same century (possibly as an influence from Buddha), Hinduism’s Mahabharata (Book 13, “Anusasana Parva,” sec. 113, verse 😎 said: “One should never do that to another which one regards as injurious to one’s own self.”

The ancient Greeks also esteemed the Golden Rule. The pre-Socratic philosopher, Thales of Miletus lived from ca. 624 to 546 BCE. He admonished: “Avoid doing what you would blame others for doing” (Diogenes Laertus, The Lives and Opinions of Imminent Philosophers, 1:36). Later in Athens, Isocrates (436-338 BCE) was a contemporary of his countrymen, Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. During his long life Isocrates put forth this principle: “Do not do to others that which angers you when they do it to you” (Isocrates, Nicocles or the Cyprians, Isoc. 3.61).

Thank you for the history lesson.

I am impressed.

I am a student of Zen Buddhist Philosophy.  

But not the religion part of Buddhism.

I do not think Siddhartha Gautama wanted to be worshipped.

"Siddhartha".     By Hermann Hesse.    It is a classic that is mandatory reading on

hundreds of college campus over several decades.   It is very deep.     It is in my

top 10 of all the books that I have read.   Check it out sometime.   

You might like it.                      🙂.

16 hours ago, Scout said:
17 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Religious breakdown of American liberals:

Satan worshipers - 100%

I will gladly show you where you mentioned people who have claimed to be atheists and agnostics after you show us your evidence that liberals are Satan worshippers.  Good luck.

You are so fucking easy to humiliate!  HAHAHA!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Hitler was afraid of Communism more so than anything else. Which was a real threat during the 30's!

Bolshevism more than communism, i would say. He also was opposed to liberalism

4 hours ago, FredH said:

Obviously you are an idiot, how can you tell the bible is not upright? and WTF do you know of Christians? And WTF difference does it make how a bible is held?

The front would say "Holy Bible", and if you blow up the pic you can see the words on the binding are upside down.   It's disrespectful to hold a Bible that way, and it's disrespectful to spell it "bible" without the capital letter.

On 5/29/2021 at 3:10 PM, Mirabeau said:

Religious breakdown of American liberals:

Satan worshipers - 100%

^^ Actually believes in Fairy Tale "demons".^^ 

On 5/29/2021 at 4:57 PM, Fit2Serve said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany

It's always been the WHITE Conservative Xstains behind the world's most horrific mass-murderous atrocities.

3rd Reich Religious Breakout by Putrid Religious Demographic:

54% Protestant

40% Catholic

3.5% "believed in (Abrahamic version) of God

It's always the same Weak White Filth for Jesus who have mass-murdered the most people

At the time, Germany was like 80% Protestant...acting or not....

you're such a fucking moron Fit2swallow...just sayin...

33 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

The percentages of traditional Roman Catholics and Protestants among Germans  has not changed much. Germany was never 80% Protestant. Rog62 pulls bogus statistics out of his nether orifice and nothing he claims is likely true.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The percentages of traditional Roman Catholics and Protestants among Germans  has not changed much. Germany was never 80% Protestant. Rog62 pulls bogus statistics out of his nether orifice and nothing he claims is likely true.

My bad moron... I guess only 66.66% were Protestant...carrion...

On 5/30/2021 at 10:52 AM, Scout said:

I will gladly show you where you mentioned people who have claimed to be atheists and agnostics after you show us your evidence that liberals are Satan worshippers.  Good luck.

You are so fucking easy to humiliate!  HAHAHA!!!!!!

FAIL!

You FAILED to answer the question posed to you by Mirabeau!

And, for the record, ALL liberals are SATAN WORSHIPERS. 

LIBERALISM IS A SATANIC CREED!

On 6/1/2021 at 4:56 PM, ROG62 said:

^^Typical weak-minded Conservative Xstain feeb."

Are you angry, Daffodil?

Go suck your Imaginary Jesus's little toothpick. 

I'm sure he'll make you a happy little feeb.

Immutable Facts:

White Conservative Jesus Fanboys are just too weak and pathetic to OWN the multitude of atrocities their degenerate, ugly. sadism, torture, and slavery-worshiping sad Cult has historically exacted on their 100's of millions of innocent victims. 

Conservatism + Protestant, Catholic, Fundamentalist, Evangelical.........yada, yada, yada (yawn.)

All the same shit-swilling degenerates. Responsible for history's worst crimes against humanity.