Jump to content

Blacks over here, Whites over there. What's the problem.


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Mine was !

 

He punched me in the head when I was about 13 for nothing.

 

When I asked what it was for he said I am mad at your mother and I can't hit her.

That's probably why I am more racist than you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

 

Mine was !

 

He punched me in the head when I was about 13 for nothing.

 

When I asked what it was for he said I am mad at your mother and I can't hit her.

Should've asked for a dog...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

do you see that 'citation needed' in this story?

 

yeah, im gonna need that citation also.

 

take your time.

 

anyway, you can look at how much property damage there was from destroying 'black wall street'...nothing close to as wealthy as a normal white part of town.

 

your narrative is bullshit, and I am always amused at how you people can be brainwashed into believing the shit that you do.

 

the black mob was obviously provoking a war...and they were probably responsible. 

 

also, it was probably black people who burned down their own neighborhood. That is always how black people riot.

You’re the brainwashed Nazi here. 
 

“It took 76 years before a commission was created by the Oklahoma legislature in 1997 to investigate the massacre. The Oklahoma Commission published its report in 2001. In the aftermath of the massacre, the city had, an epilogue to the report said, conspired to "further dehumanize the suffering population than to demonstrate a justice towards its fellow citizens. City officials attempted to opportunistically take advantage of the massacre and to force Blacks off the land after the slayings and burnings so that they could develop an industrialized area, which the report insists is a "matter of historical record."


https://www.investopedia.com/what-is-the-tulsa-race-massacre-5186382

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You’re the brainwashed Nazi here. 
 

“It took 76 years before a commission was created by the Oklahoma legislature in 1997 to investigate the massacre. The Oklahoma Commission published its report in 2001. In the aftermath of the massacre, the city had, an epilogue to the report said, conspired to "further dehumanize the suffering population than to demonstrate a justice towards its fellow citizens. City officials attempted to opportunistically take advantage of the massacre and to force Blacks off the land after the slayings and burnings so that they could develop an industrialized area, which the report insists is a "matter of historical record."


https://www.investopedia.com/what-is-the-tulsa-race-massacre-5186382

 

What does this have to do with anything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You’re the brainwashed Nazi here. 
 

“It took 76 years before a commission was created by the Oklahoma legislature in 1997 to investigate the massacre. The Oklahoma Commission published its report in 2001. In the aftermath of the massacre, the city had, an epilogue to the report said, conspired to "further dehumanize the suffering population than to demonstrate a justice towards its fellow citizens. City officials attempted to opportunistically take advantage of the massacre and to force Blacks off the land after the slayings and burnings so that they could develop an industrialized area, which the report insists is a "matter of historical record."


https://www.investopedia.com/what-is-the-tulsa-race-massacre-5186382

 

 

So you are NOW HATING ON YOUR FELLOW DEMONCRAPS????
 

Because THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO  DID THIS TO THE NIGGERS!!!

 

Sucks you have trouble identifying the REAL RACISTS, huh, nigger???

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MidnightMax said:

 

So you are NOW HATING ON YOUR FELLOW DEMONCRAPS????
 

Because THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO  DID THIS TO THE NIGGERS!!!

 

Sucks you have trouble identifying the REAL RACISTS, huh, nigger???

 

 

Those Dems were most likely your ancestors, shitbreath. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

What does this have to do with anything?

Bcuz tge investigation revealed why black Wall St was burned down and black folk massacred. 
 

You can sew you Nazi propaganda but most of us have seen this show before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Those Dems were most likely your ancestors, shitbreath. 

 

Nope. MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT AND DIED TO FREE YOUR BLACK ASS!!!

Suck on THAT ONE ASSHOLE!!!

 

Oh, and I CAN PROVE IT!!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Nope. MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT AND DIED TO FREE YOUR BLACK ASS!!!

Suck on THAT ONE ASSHOLE!!!

 

Oh, and I CAN PROVE IT!!!

 

 

My black ass?

 

You keep telling me not to dwell in the past while you slosh in it like a pig in shit. 
 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

My black ass?

 

You keep telling me not to dwell in the past while you slosh in it like a pig in shit. 
 

 

 

Oh, so you now "IDENTIFY" as a WHITEY???

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Oh, so you now "IDENTIFY" as a WHITEY???

 

 

No. 
 

I am pointing out your hypocrisy. 
 

You can state you saved my black ass from slavery(you didn’t) yet you’ll deny any talk of reparations. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Bcuz tge investigation revealed why black Wall St was burned down and black folk massacred. 
 

You can sew you Nazi propaganda but most of us have seen this show before. 

Regardless of what propaganda you and the current elite want to dream up, you cannot alter the facts of the case. 

 

The conflict occurred because a black mob killed a bunch of white people.

 

That is just the fact about the case that neither side on this issue even denies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No. 
 

I am pointing out your hypocrisy. 
 

You can state you saved my black ass from slavery(you didn’t) yet you’ll deny any talk of reparations. 
 

 

I'll speak of reparations. Sure. You can return to the mud huts from whence your ancestors came, or else we can agree that you owe me reparations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

Regardless of what propaganda you and the current elite want to dream up, you cannot alter the facts of the case. 

 

The conflict occurred because a black mob killed a bunch of white people.

 

That is just the fact about the case that neither side on this issue even denies.

The commission was held in 1997. 
 

It’s not current. 

 

You’re a fucking liar. 
 


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

I'll speak of reparations. Sure. You can return to the mud huts from whence your ancestors came, or else we can agree that you owe me reparations.

Hey Nazi, your ancestors forced us here and now you have to live with us. 
 

You don’t like us then you should move to Canada. 
 

Come and get your reparations, boy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

You don't even have that

Course I do. What you post here is circumstancial evidence of your abusive upbringing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

The commission was held in 1997. 
 

It’s not current. 

 

You’re a fucking liar. 
 


 

 

Why would I give a fuck when some fake commission is held? 

 

They can't change the facts of the case. They are just desperately trying to spin it into a bizarre narrative that makes no sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

What does this have to do with anything?

I believe it has a direct effect of bagel pricing at the local delis in Turkey...particularly in Ankara...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PhilipIV said:

Why would I give a fuck when some fake commission is held? 

 

They can't change the facts of the case. They are just desperately trying to spin it into a bizarre narrative that makes no sense.

Why would I give a fuck about what some Nazi lies to me about his brainwashed bullshit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

No. 
 

I am pointing out your hypocrisy. 
 

You can state you saved my black ass from slavery(you didn’t) yet you’ll deny any talk of reparations. 
 

 

Fuck your reparations...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...