A Memorial Day Weekend Message From Donald Trump

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an asshat.

That is  just  ONE of many reason   Biden  sucks, even it he was legitimate/     The fact that they stole the  election  makes this completely different 

“With Memorial Day Weekend coming up, tomorrow people start driving in the biggest automobile days of the year. I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher tha

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

For  telling the truth?

Jesus Christ . WTF

Just think, a year from now, trump could be in court defending himself against criminal corruption charges. 

• Fuck you! 2
  • Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

That is  just  ONE of many reason   Biden  sucks, even it he was legitimate/

The fact that they stole the  election  makes this completely different 

You really need to move on from the election. The world has passed you by.

• Fuck you! 1
  • MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

“With Memorial Day Weekend coming up, tomorrow people start driving in the biggest automobile days of the year. I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher than they were just a short number of months ago where we had gasoline under $2 a gallon. Remember as you’re watching the meter tick, and your dollars pile up, how great of a job Donald Trump did as President. Soon Russia and the Middle East will be making a fortune on oil, and you will be saying how good it was to have me as your President. Wasn’t it great to be energy independent, but we are energy independent no more. Shame, shame, shame. Other than that, have a great Memorial Day Weekend!” --Donald J Trump

Trump talks, the country shrugs. Trump can't cope with reality. He's a loser. Next year he could be a convicted felon.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, calguy said:

Just think, a year from now, trump could be in court defending himself against criminal corruption charges. 

As if you could even  name the  crime

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

As if you could even  name the  crime

I don't have to. The grand jury is handling it. Stay tuned, and keep worshipping the future felon.

• Fuck you! 1
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

“With Memorial Day Weekend coming up, tomorrow people start driving in the biggest automobile days of the year. I’m sorry to say the gasoline prices that you will be confronted with are far higher than they were just a short number of months ago where we had gasoline under $2 a gallon. Remember as you’re watching the meter tick, and your dollars pile up, how great of a job Donald Trump did as President. Soon Russia and the Middle East will be making a fortune on oil, and you will be saying how good it was to have me as your President. Wasn’t it great to be energy independent, but we are energy independent no more. Shame, shame, shame. Other than that, have a great Memorial Day Weekend!” --Donald J Trump

and his dummie base doesn't understand that the price of gas up with demand. but trump counts on the fact that his base is full of dumb people.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

For  telling the truth?

Jesus Christ . WTF

For trying to make the focus of Memorial day be on him.    Maybe he could mentioned someone like, oh I don't know, the soldiers and veterans?????

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, calguy said:

You really need to move on from the election. The world has passed you by.

The   history  of the  United States of America will not allow a stolen  election.    We will either cease to be a country or we will have justice 

the corrupt  sub IQ left made way too many  mistakes to get out of this 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

For trying to make the focus of Memorial day be on him.

for an intelligent guy,  you  definitely   just don't get this  at all.    This is about  America, not him.      Trump gave up a lot to help millions of ungrateful morons, and continuesto point out that these  shlubs  are too dumb to realize it.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

For trying to make the focus of Memorial day be on him.    Maybe he could mentioned someone like, oh I don't know, the soldiers and veterans?????

I’m pretty sure people are more worried about gas prices right now. 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

for an intelligent guy,  you  definitely   just don't get this  at all.    This is about  America, not him.      Trump gave up a lot to help millions of ungrateful morons, and continuesto point out that these  shlubs  are too dumb to realize it.

Well hopefully Trump proves me wrong and does something like place flowers on some graves this weekend.   I doubt he will, he'll more likely put out more posts that stroke his own ego. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, crazyhole said:

National average isn't much different than last memorial day weekend.  

Whatever . It only takes me 32 bucks to full up. 
have a good weekend. 
don’t be a hater