• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only because you are a brainwashed, braindead leftrat. Tell me all about the good things Biden has accomplished? How his bumbling speech gives you confidence in his leadership? Whatever small things y

Give it a rest.  No one has found any evidence ever that the election was stolen.   You dumb bastards are in for a very long four years.

its coming out.. slowly.   Your fucking  criminal party broke law after law and  intimidated the  courts using the  pandemic (which was man made...  I said it a  year ago and  have proven ri

I regret that there are Biden voters.  Is anyone planning on seeing this movie - I think it's called "Living The Dream".

the-purge-5-release-date-announced-blumh

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am quite happy with Biden and what he is trying to do.

Biden could get caught drowning kittens in the Rose Garden and you would approve.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, shetluck said:

Do any Biden voters see the chaos they have created or is everything still rainbows candy

They wouldn’t admit it but yes most of them know the election was stolen and they’re remorseful. 

• Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Cmon man list a few 

If you actually bothered to inform yourselves, you would know.

If you oppose Biden, and it is what he has proposed that is the reason for your opposition, then you know.

If you are clueless of what Biden has done and wants to do and support him out of zombie-like Trumpism, then your opinions are worthless.

• Like 1
  • Fuck you! 1
13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If you actually bothered to inform yourselves, you would know.

If you oppose Biden, and it is what he has proposed that is the reason for your opposition, then you know.

If you are clueless of what Biden has done and wants to do and support him out of zombie-like Trumpism, then your opinions are worthless.

So you got nothing...good to know...

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, maineman said:

Denial ain't no river in Egypt, asshole!

its coming out.. slowly.

Your fucking  criminal party broke law after law and  intimidated the  courts using the  pandemic (which was man made...  I said it a  year ago and  have proven right again )  to flood the election with illegal votes 

• Upvote 2
  • IDIOT! 1
16 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Biden could get caught drowning kittens in the Rose Garden and you would approve.

Biden would never do that.

Trump would hire someone to drown them, deny that he did, then claim that drowning the kittens was all his hireling's idea.

17 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am quite happy with Biden and what he is trying to do.

Sleepy Joe could defecate in the middle of a speech and you would say he wasn't going the bathroom...he was sending us a message about the homeless.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, shetluck said:

Do any Biden voters see the chaos they have created or is everything still rainbows candy

It is wonderful having the incompetent Trump gone from the White House.

He never did actually win the election, after all.

Biden  is doing great.  He has conquered COVID.  He is working to get infrastructure improvements, though Republicans oppose.  He is raising taxes on the wealthiest - THAT is WONDERFUL!  Foreign leaders respect the nation once again.  We are no longer the joke of the planet with Trump's attempts to butt fuck North Korean Kim and Putin.

I am very happy with Biden in office.  

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Really?    What  did he do?

Already answered and you have to be really strange to have not seen it.

21 minutes ago, Scout said:

Already answered and you have to be really strange to have not seen it.

more lies  from  your  bullshit filled ass

you never ever come up with anything ,    you could not even come up with a correct answer on @Str8tEdge and  GP lie allegation,  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

It is wonderful having the incompetent Trump gone from the White House.

He never did actually win the election, after all.

Biden  is doing great.  He has conquered COVID.  He is working to get infrastructure improvements, though Republicans oppose.  He is raising taxes on the wealthiest - THAT is WONDERFUL!  Foreign leaders respect the nation once again.  We are no longer the joke of the planet with Trump's attempts to butt fuck North Korean Kim and Putin.

I am very happy with Biden in office.  

Then why does he still wear a mask?

• Haha 1