The White race has done more for Blacks than Blacks

Just now, Pastafarian said:

She’s out there and giving y’all a taste of your own medicine. 

Not the way I would go about things but to each their own. 

if I were you I’d sue her. 

Taste of our own medicine? 
that’s open for interpretation 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

She’s out there and giving y’all a taste of your own medicine. 

Hackafarian...ain't that what I just said ?

Clarke’s confirmation was controversial because of her prolific Twitter use, where she would often launch broadsides against some senators, including Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., and Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska. Clarke also has a history of controversial writings, including a 2020 Newsweek op-ed headlined: "I Prosecuted Police Killings. Defund the Police—But Be Strategic."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/05/25/clarke-confirmed-n2589991

21 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Post what you got. 

Isn't this forcing Communism on students ?

Oregon school board members to mandate BLM, ‘Progressive Pride’ flags be in EVERY classroom

https://therightscoop.com/oregon-school-board-members-to-mandate-blm-progressive-pride-flags-be-in-every-classroom/

NPR Claims BLM Is NOT Marxist, When Founder Clearly Admits She Is!

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2021/05/25/npr-claims-blm-not-marxist-when-founder-clearly-admits-she

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

My daughters classrooms have BLM and gay pride flags hanging in them 

Thats a terrible thing...it opens a real Pandora's Box.

BTW: How many books do you think GF has read ?

george.png.7ad5a81620ae307dfeceadc937e2f255.png

49 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Thats a terrible thing...it opens a real Pandora's Box.

BTW: How many books do you think GF has read ?

george.png.7ad5a81620ae307dfeceadc937e2f255.png

George Floyd had no obligation to read books to avoid being murdered by the cruel asshole cop Chauvin.

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

George Floyd had no obligation to read books to avoid being murdered by the cruel asshole cop Chauvin.

I didn't say he had to. The insinuation was he was a dumb MOFO.

It's funny how ultraliberals are making a criminal into a hero.

(I'm not saying he deserved to die the way he did and I'm glad the copper is going to jail.)

Guys like him make it unsafe to live in the Hood.

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I didn't say he had to. The insinuation was he was a dumb MOFO.

It's funny how ultraliberals are making a criminal into a hero.

(I'm not saying he deserved to die the way he did and I'm glad the copper is going to jail.)

Guys like him make it unsafe to live in the Hood.

George Floyd was making the Hood unsafe by passing counterfeit bills?

I did not say he was a hero. But he was a symbol, and the way he was murdered was a far greater threat to people in the Hood than anything George Floyd did in Minneapolis.  He was huge and had pronounced Black features and was so scary it took four armed cops to subdue him.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

NO...by his continual criminal behavior:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-09-at-3.19.47-PM.png

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No the woman he held a gun against her unborn child should have been allowed to kill him.

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I did not say he was a hero. But he was a symbol, and the way he was murdered was a far greater threat to people in the Hood than anything George Floyd did in Minneapolis.  He was huge and had pronounced Black features and was so scary it took four armed cops to subdue him.

Subdue him? While he was doing the OD shuffle? He made the neighborhood unsafe by being dopefucked in public dipshit. But then this is the only reason your making a big deal of the worthless POS.

https://www.publicnow.com/view/167465E05DBAA49E69767E2A8214E1C8ED880708?1593096545

On 5/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, FredH said:

Thankfully, the Caucasian vermin is dying out. Their sperm counts and motility are in the crapper.

So called "white" boys will vanish in less than 15,000 years. Breed a white female before they are gone! 

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

Thankfully, the Caucasian vermin is dying out. Their sperm counts and motility are in the crapper.

So called "white" boys will vanish in less than 15,000 years. Breed a white female before they are gone! 

That may be the most racist line of shit I have ever read. Is Hitler your hero?

On 5/26/2021 at 5:10 PM, FredH said:

That may be the most racist line of shit I have ever read. Is Hitler your hero?

Hitler? His RIGHT-WING Conservative Christian Third Reich? The NAZIs were vermin, but they only maimed and mutilated people for 12 years. In stark contrast, the White Vermin that populated the Confederate Degeneracy made the Reich look like a bunch of naive unsodomized Catholic Choir Boys. 

4 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Hitler? His RIGHT-WING Conservative Christian Third Reich? The NAZIs were vermin, but they only maimed and mutilated people for 12 years. In stark contrast, the White Vermin that populated the Confederate Degeneracy made the Reich look like a bunch of naive unsodomized Catholic Choir Boys. 

Retard I guess you don't know Fascism is left wing shit just slightly to the right of communism. The rest of your post proves you are a crackhead.

Just now, FredH said:

Retard I guess you don't know Fascism is left wing shit just slightly to the right of communism. The rest of your post proves you are a crackhead.

The 3rd Reich was 99% populated by CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES.

All Conservative Religion is fascist. Don't you have some swastike Xmas Ornaments? 

2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

The 3rd Reich was 99% populated by CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES.

All Conservative Religion is fascist. Don't you have some swastike Xmas Ornaments? 

Who tells you these things? I want a link.

The white man in America has done nothing but cause misery to people of color. Some hate black people because they make em ashamed of themselves.

Where black people are at this point of history is due to their own determination to be accepted as equals