The cuck, Ted Cruz, calls people that serve in the military pansies.

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I think you might overestimate how Americans feel about the LGBT community.   At the moment, I would say that more people tolerate or accept it as opposed to the number of people that embrace it.   Trying to use the military to press the issue likely goes a step too far for most people and it will lead to rejection.   20 or 30 years from now that may be different, but not today.  

Why is this even an issue? Because Cruzifer decided to make it one. Calling attention to one single person in an organization of millions, Cruzifer is creating an issue where there is none. There are far more important things to think about than a female member of the military serving honorably. 

5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Sure sure, queer. 

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck what the lgbtqxyz community does...just don't wave it in my face...Verstehst Du?

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Why is this even an issue? Because Cruzifer decided to make it one. Calling attention to one single person in an organization of millions, Cruzifer is creating an issue where there is none. There are far more important things to think about than a female member of the military serving honorably. 

There were people talking about this before Cruz said anything.   And you are conflating 2 issues.   Very few people have an issue with women in the military serving certain roles.   If this commercial was just limited to that, it would have been fine.   The problem is using it as pro-gay propaganda.   You can do that from all kinds of angles, but the military isn't one of them at this point.  

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck what the lgbtqxyz community does...just don't wave it in my face...Verstehst Du?

Or try to incorporate children into it.

10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

There were people talking about this before Cruz said anything.   And you are conflating 2 issues.   Very few people have an issue with women in the military serving certain roles.   If this commercial was just limited to that, it would have been fine.   The problem is using it as pro-gay propaganda.   You can do that from all kinds of angles, but the military isn't one of them at this point.  

Republicans are good at pushing micro-issues because it had been proven to grab the attention of their simple minded followers. I don't consider this an issue at all.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Republicans are good at pushing micro-issues because it had been proven to grab the attention of their simple minded followers. I don't consider this an issue at all.

You may be right, but I tend to think that I'm not in the minority here.   I don't want the military to be used to press social issues.    

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Are micro-issues anything like micro-aggressions?

3 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Why?  Bcuz they are going for diversity?  

You stupid fuck, the military has one role and that is to be baddass enough to kick our enemies ass. Not flying the stupidity of diversity. Retard. How many straight heterosexuals will rally to that add and enlist.

33 minutes ago, calguy said:

You don't actually "think" so your opinion on issues is what Madcow and Scarborough tell you. You are the simple minded idiot.

13 minutes ago, FredH said:

You stupid fuck, the military has one role and that is to be baddass enough to kick our enemies ass. Not flying the stupidity of diversity. Retard. How many straight heterosexuals will rally to that add and enlist.

+1000

36 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Are micro-issues anything like micro-aggressions?

more like micro-penis and micro-brain...both of which calvin suffers from...of which I can only attest to the latter...

52 minutes ago, FredH said:

You don't actually "think" so your opinion on issues is what Madcow and Scarborough tell you. You are the simple minded idiot.

Keep reciting your lines. 

We really probably should have the largest military force in the world.   By that, I mean that every person over the age of 16 is conscripted, and has a life long duty to serve as a reservist.    The caveat to this is that we never have our soldiers leave US soil.    We can send missiles overseas if someone screws with us, but the manpower can stay right here at home so nobody dares to attempt an invasion.     A 250 million body militia is a pretty good deterrent, regardless of sexuality or gender.  

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Scarborough tell you that? Cruz pointing out a ridiculous recruiting ad that could easily make people think joining the military is only for lesbians and Gays or that they are more important than heterosexuals to millions of people is not a bad thing.

7 minutes ago, FredH said:

Scarborough tell you that? Cruz pointing out a ridiculous recruiting ad that could easily make people think joining the military is only for lesbians and Gays or that they are more important than heterosexuals to millions of people is not a bad thing.

Cruz is merely trying to get attention. He wants to take trump's place as head crazy guy. It works with fools like you, but the rest of the country sees him for the idiot he truly is.

21 minutes ago, calguy said:

Cruz is merely trying to get attention. He wants to take trump's place as head crazy guy. It works with fools like you, but the rest of the country sees him for the idiot he truly is.

Cruz is an accomplished lawyer.   Isn't that exactly the type of person you want running the government?   

22 minutes ago, calguy said:

Too bad reality is unfamiliar to you, Cruz has a point and I never saw him say anything about this. I see you for the idiot you are.

• Thumb up 1