Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Walgreens has closed 17 stores in Pelosi’s police-defunded San Fran due to ‘out of control’ shoplifting

19 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

NO !

Maybe that is true for some of them  . . .  but absolutely not dor the majority of them !

Because if what you affirm was the case  . . .  there'd be homeless folks  ONLY  in similar urban situations !

Which is not the case as you find homeless all over the world.

Even in small towns.

It's caused by the choices they make !

From dropping out of school, to failing at being a successful criminal to  . . .  yes  . . . choosing the wrong partner of their lives  . . .  who will suck them dry, financially, after a divorce. 

And all there is in between !

What you and I are saying are not opposing or contradictory. The poor choices lead them to the point that they are on the street. I pick up the narrative after that. So they made poor choices and are on the street, how do we get them on their feet (if that can be done at all)? How high is the hurdle? Well in Baker City, Oregon... not that steep. Average rent is $625 versus $2650. Rent is 4 times higher but the wages are probably only 2 times higher. One is vastly more affordable than the other. 

On 5/18/2021 at 6:54 PM, Old Mack said:

In fact, a shoplifting incident occurred right in front of San Francisco Chronicle writer Phil Matier, as he was working on a story about “rampant shoplifting” and Walgreens closures.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that retailers at the hearing pointed the finger at “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  A representative from CVS also termed San Francisco “a hub of organized retail crime.”

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/walgreens-closes-17-stores-in-san-fran-due-to-out-of-control-shoplifting/

Shoplifters walking into stores, filling bags, walking out doors in San Francisco. 'Criminal justice reform.'

They'll never learn will they? Screwed themselves again.

LMFAO

On 5/19/2021 at 10:17 AM, Imgreatagain said:

They are stealing makeup and garbage. 

They steal that stuff to sell it for a few bucks

On 5/19/2021 at 11:17 AM, Imgreatagain said:

They are stealing makeup and garbage. 

5 Reasons Why Black People Are Still Broke and need to steal.

1. Black people spend more money than they make.
2. Black people don't support black businesses.
3. Black people don't save their money.
4. Black people don't know how to invest.
5. Black people aren't working toward getting out of poverty.

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

5 Reasons Why Black People Are Still Broke and need to steal.

1. Black people spend more money than they make.
2. Black people don't support black businesses.
3. Black people don't save their money.
4. Black people don't know how to invest.
5. Black people aren't working toward getting out of poverty.

You just described poor white folk as well. They get their tax refund checks and spend it just as fast as those black folk do. I grew up seeing it. 

The advice that I give any that want it is to not live in the moment. Don't just think about right now or an hour from now. Think about what your decisions will look like tomorrow or Sunday (two days from now). If you spend all of your money now, what will you do tomorrow. This is how I rose out of poverty. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, SixShooter said:

Hello sweetums

I hope you're having a FABULOUS day!!

How's your pussy today? Still in pain? Put some baking soda on your grabbed pussy. My customers tell me it helps

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

How's your pussy today? Still in pain? Put some baking soda on your grabbed pussy. My customers tell me it helps

If you mean the one belonging to my wife, it's fantastic

I wasn't equipped with one

I remember being 21.. had just got off the street. Friend told me of a gig moving furniture where the driver paid you to unload it. $60 for 8 hours. Not great wages but it was more money than I had possessed in 2.5 months. Well, the day was over and oh my I was starving. I would have eaten a head of cabbage had it been right there (that is significant because raw cabbage is the only food I refuse to eat). Before I knew it, I was down to $12. Pizza, wings, a $12 pack of 4% beer (I was in SLC, UT after all), a few other items. Way overspent. I could have had spent 1/3 to 1/4 as much and probably been almost as satisfied. $12 had to last me 7 more days....did not end well. This impulsive living in the moment is what a lot of poor folks do. It is hard to overcome.