Jump to content

Walgreens has closed 17 stores in Pelosi’s police-defunded San Fran due to ‘out of control’ shoplifting


Recommended Posts

In fact, a shoplifting incident occurred right in front of San Francisco Chronicle writer Phil Matier, as he was working on a story about “rampant shoplifting” and Walgreens closures.

 

 

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that retailers at the hearing pointed the finger at “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  A representative from CVS also termed San Francisco “a hub of organized retail crime.”

 

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/walgreens-closes-17-stores-in-san-fran-due-to-out-of-control-shoplifting/

 

 

 

 

Shoplifters walking into stores, filling bags, walking out doors in San Francisco. 'Criminal justice reform.'

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

San Francisco:

 

God's failed experiment to see if queers and the insane can successfully govern themselves.

San Francisco is the leftist's "Utopia" on full display.

 

Nice huh?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Old Mack said:

In fact, a shoplifting incident occurred right in front of San Francisco Chronicle writer Phil Matier, as he was working on a story about “rampant shoplifting” and Walgreens closures.

 

 

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that retailers at the hearing pointed the finger at “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  A representative from CVS also termed San Francisco “a hub of organized retail crime.”

 

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/walgreens-closes-17-stores-in-san-fran-due-to-out-of-control-shoplifting/

 

 

 

 

Shoplifters walking into stores, filling bags, walking out doors in San Francisco. 'Criminal justice reform.'

Yet another byproduct of leftism…

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

It is not too shocking considering that the poverty line in San Fran MSA is 102,000. Rent averages $2650 and effective wages (when you cut out of the top 10%) are about $3500 per month. 

Low wages force innocent people to shoplift at Walgreens

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

They are stealing makeup and garbage. 

Yes. Shoplifting is civil disobedience. A method advocated by Ghandi

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Low wages force innocent people to shoplift at Walgreens

I guess you missed this part...

 

 “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I guess you missed this part...

 

 “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  

 

 

I didn't miss it. I dismissed it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, theLion said:

Nancy pelosi has no part of governing her native San Francisco. 
 

why does the OP feel the need to lie in his threadline?

So you believe that Nancy Pelosi has no influence on local politics in her district?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Nancy pelosi has no part of governing her native San Francisco. 
 

why does the OP feel the need to lie in his threadline?

It's by Old Hack. Only the agenda matters to Old Hack

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So you believe that Nancy Pelosi has no influence on local politics in her district?

Lie with the straw man, fail by the straw man. 
 

I said what I said. Don’t lie by rephrasing it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, theLion said:

Lie with the straw man, fail by the straw man. 
 

I said what I said. Don’t lie by rephrasing it. 

I just wanted you to confirm your position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Low wages force innocent people to shoplift at Walgreens

I was homeless once but never shoplifted anything from a store. However, it is just a part of human nature. Desperation brings out the worst. 

 

I know... every place is expensive. San Francisco is at the top of the list. To buy a house, buy a car, rent an apt, operate a vehicle... all of these are inordinately expensive and demanding on time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I just wanted you to confirm your position.

My position is as stated. Pelosi is not part of city, county, or state government. The threadline lies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

My position is as stated. Pelosi is not part of city, county, or state government. The threadline lies. 

Is she not a Representative of the district?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I was homeless once but never shoplifted anything from a store. However, it is just a part of human nature. Desperation brings out the worst. 

 

I know... every place is expensive. San Francisco is at the top of the list. To buy a house, buy a car, rent an apt, operate a vehicle... all of these are inordinately expensive and demanding on time. 

 

In San Antonio homeless people shoplift items that hey sell on the street for cash. I bought some nice phone cover off a homeless woman for 10 bucks. Right in front of the liquor store

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Low wages force innocent people to shoplift at Walgreens

 

And so Walgreens says FUCK THIS and now low wage people have NOTHING

 

Simple common sense, so obvious you can't see it

 

Shitholes gonna burn

 

BURN SHITHOLES BURN

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

 

In San Antonio homeless people shoplift items that hey sell on the street for cash. I bought some nice phone cover off a homeless woman for 10 bucks. Right in front of the liquor store

Islamic law says you can cut the hand off of a thief in certain circumstances.

 

That's why you don't see many one handed thieves in the M.E.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...