Walgreens has closed 17 stores in Pelosi’s police-defunded San Fran due to ‘out of control’ shoplifting

In fact, a shoplifting incident occurred right in front of San Francisco Chronicle writer Phil Matier, as he was working on a story about “rampant shoplifting” and Walgreens closures.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that retailers at the hearing pointed the finger at “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  A representative from CVS also termed San Francisco “a hub of organized retail crime.”

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/walgreens-closes-17-stores-in-san-fran-due-to-out-of-control-shoplifting/

Shoplifters walking into stores, filling bags, walking out doors in San Francisco. 'Criminal justice reform.'

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

San Francisco:

God's failed experiment to see if queers and the insane can successfully govern themselves.

San Francisco is the leftist's "Utopia" on full display.

Nice huh?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Old Mack said:

In fact, a shoplifting incident occurred right in front of San Francisco Chronicle writer Phil Matier, as he was working on a story about “rampant shoplifting” and Walgreens closures.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that retailers at the hearing pointed the finger at “professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  A representative from CVS also termed San Francisco “a hub of organized retail crime.”

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/walgreens-closes-17-stores-in-san-fran-due-to-out-of-control-shoplifting/

Shoplifters walking into stores, filling bags, walking out doors in San Francisco. 'Criminal justice reform.'

Yet another byproduct of leftism…

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

It is not too shocking considering that the poverty line in San Fran MSA is 102,000. Rent averages $2650 and effective wages (when you cut out of the top 10%) are about $3500 per month. 

Low wages force innocent people to shoplift at Walgreens

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

They are stealing makeup and garbage. 

Yes. Shoplifting is civil disobedience. A method advocated by Ghandi

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I guess you missed this part...

“professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I guess you missed this part...

“professional thieves instead of opportunistic shoplifters who may be driven by poverty.”  

I didn't miss it. I dismissed it.

• Like 1

Just now, theLion said:

Nancy pelosi has no part of governing her native San Francisco. 

why does the OP feel the need to lie in his threadline?

So you believe that Nancy Pelosi has no influence on local politics in her district?

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Nancy pelosi has no part of governing her native San Francisco. 

why does the OP feel the need to lie in his threadline?

It's by Old Hack. Only the agenda matters to Old Hack

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So you believe that Nancy Pelosi has no influence on local politics in her district?

Lie with the straw man, fail by the straw man. 

I said what I said. Don’t lie by rephrasing it. 

Just now, theLion said:

Lie with the straw man, fail by the straw man. 

I said what I said. Don’t lie by rephrasing it. 

I just wanted you to confirm your position.

57 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I was homeless once but never shoplifted anything from a store. However, it is just a part of human nature. Desperation brings out the worst. 

I know... every place is expensive. San Francisco is at the top of the list. To buy a house, buy a car, rent an apt, operate a vehicle... all of these are inordinately expensive and demanding on time. 

49 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I just wanted you to confirm your position.

My position is as stated. Pelosi is not part of city, county, or state government. The threadline lies. 

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

My position is as stated. Pelosi is not part of city, county, or state government. The threadline lies. 

Is she not a Representative of the district?

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I was homeless once but never shoplifted anything from a store. However, it is just a part of human nature. Desperation brings out the worst. 

I know... every place is expensive. San Francisco is at the top of the list. To buy a house, buy a car, rent an apt, operate a vehicle... all of these are inordinately expensive and demanding on time. 

In San Antonio homeless people shoplift items that hey sell on the street for cash. I bought some nice phone cover off a homeless woman for 10 bucks. Right in front of the liquor store

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

And so Walgreens says FUCK THIS and now low wage people have NOTHING

Simple common sense, so obvious you can't see it

Shitholes gonna burn

BURN SHITHOLES BURN

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

In San Antonio homeless people shoplift items that hey sell on the street for cash. I bought some nice phone cover off a homeless woman for 10 bucks. Right in front of the liquor store

Islamic law says you can cut the hand off of a thief in certain circumstances.

That's why you don't see many one handed thieves in the M.E.