Jump to content

Ron DeSantis Throws Down The Gauntlet


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeb? Seriously? He’s a footnote to the bush’s . His name alone is a joke. 

You know who I like? The Navy Seal guy with the eye patch. Dan Crenshaw. I was listening to him on Joe Rogen today. He’s a pretty solid dude. Plus- the fucking eyepatch. 

It's the flu... And only 6% of the number of deaths reported are due solely because of the virus. What's 6% of 586,000 reported deaths?   35160.   The true number of deat

Posted Images

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

You're joking, right?

Have you heard Biden? I’ve had more coherent conversations with my grandmother with dementia . Oh wait. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You may not like what he says- but it’s not dribble 

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You may not like what he says- but it’s not dribble 

I don't like what he says BECAUSE it's all dribble.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

I don't like what he says BECAUSE it's all dribble.

I have a hard time identifying with trumps personality in many ways. I apologize . He does not. I’m a people pleaser - he is not. I’m a great dancer - he is not. Lol 

but I wouldn’t want a ME for president.

I have a hard time being a cunt (believe it or not) just as moderator . 
we want a man that is unapologetic. Direct. Alpha. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have a hard time identifying with trumps personality in many ways. I apologize . He does not. I’m a people pleaser - he is not. I’m a great dancer - he is not. Lol 

but I wouldn’t want a ME for president.

I have a hard time being a cunt (believe it or not) just as moderator . 
we want a man that is unapologetic. Direct. Alpha. 
 

You should stop admiring men of bad character. Ir will do wonders for your self esteem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

You should stop admiring men of bad character. Ir will do wonders for your self esteem.

My self esteem has never been a problem. 
having the ability to see people for who they are and accepting them takes insight and love. 
I don’t hate Biden. I think his intentions may be good. But I just think of him as a rebound president . He’s not what anyone really wants- but he fills the void of those sleepless nights. Lol 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

 

 

If I had some of my conversations put on paper- they would read like nonsense. The point is: the person at the time understood what I what saying. 
no one does with Biden 

  • Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I'd take JEB! over an 80 year old Trump.   

 

For  a somewhat intelligent  person  you have no clue about who these people are , although  I suspect you are a  leftist/globalist 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

For  a somewhat intelligent  person  you have no clue about who these people are , although  I suspect you are a  leftist/globalist 

Lol, no I'm definitely a nationalist.  I just think Trump needs to go away because he isn't helping anything at this point.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyhole said:

Lol, no I'm definitely a nationalist.  I just think Trump needs to go away because he isn't helping anything at this point.    

I don’t identify as anything. I look at each issue case by case . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Lol, no I'm definitely a nationalist.  I just think Trump needs to go away because he isn't helping anything at this point.    

 

 

Then I will just put you down as a person with  poor judgement.   Trump is the  right person.   It is not our fault or Trump's fault the left is brainwashing America 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

The I will just put you down as a person with  poor judgement.   Trump is the  right person.   It is not our fault or Trump's fault the left is brainwashing America 

What makes him the right person?   He built like 100 miles of a border wall in 4 years.    FDR built a fucking highway from Washington to Alaska in 8 months.    Trump was just an excuse machine and you bought it.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Then I will just put you down as a person with  poor judgement.   Trump is the  right person.   It is not our fault or Trump's fault the left is brainwashing America 

FIFY

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump sycophants better hope that spaceforce ends up being a success, because every other accomplishment of his has been unraveled in 5 months.   Maybe he should have made some permanent fixes instead of using bandaids and excuses.    Blame the left all you want, but the right got literally nothing out of his presidency.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Trump sycophants better hope that spaceforce ends up being a success, because every other accomplishment of his has been unraveled in 5 months.   Maybe he should have made some permanent fixes instead of using bandaids and excuses.    Blame the left all you want, but the right got literally nothing out of his presidency.   

What about the medical community transparency ? Having to list their prices? Didn’t he do that? 
consumers have better knowledge of what their meds and healthcare costs are now because of trump 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

What about the medical community transparency ? Having to list their prices? Didn’t he do that? 
consumers have better knowledge of what their meds and healthcare costs are now because of trump 

They always had to disclose prices.  People just didn't ask because someone else was paying for it for the most part.  

 

I've always asked what something will cost and have never been told that they can't tell me.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

Your Gretchen is trying to shutdown the pipelines of Toledo Refinery.

This will negative effect everyone  from Pittsburgh to Traverse City.

Fuel prices are going to go up !!

This will hurt the middle-class, seniors, & all retired folk.

The asshole Dems are trying to hurt us again.

 

Trump gave us Energy Independence & $2.00/gal. gasoline.

Thank you, Mr. Trump !!

The left doesn't realize everything they do is hurting the people that support them. Not only seniors and retired but the poor. Like I've said before, everything dems do today is going to hurt your pocket. I don't care who you are. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...