What are the pros and cons of dating fat girls?

On 5/17/2021 at 8:56 PM, ClownCrusher said:

What are the pros and cons of dating fat girls?

If you are attracted to fat girls, then I would think it could be entertaining, fun and exciting.  If you are repulsed by fat girls, then I would think you have some ulterior motive - like getting your hands on daddy's money.

I get it, but will never understand liberal comedy. Some a-holes, like ClownCrusher, must need to feel better about themselves through the cowardly veil of the anonymous internet. I bet ClownCrusher created this thread after striking out on AdultFriendFinder multiple times. I bet after paying for countless A5 Kobe steaks on blind yahoo dates without getting laid this is the end result. Post on a political forum proclaiming said failure with picking up any sort of chick behind comic failure. Is ClownCrusher trying to save face with his manhood by mockingly saying he is a fat chick dating expert? Or, is ClownCrusher rejected by any chick including beautiful fat chicks? My educated guess is both. Please, will a desperate liberal pasty, homely chick please reach out to ClownCrusher so you guys can both find some sort of morbid happiness. ClownCrusher is overweight from playing video games 16 hours a day while on Biden welfare, but might not be completely lost. Might be time yet for ClownCrusher to reduce his moobs to a bra size less than yours. Liberal chicks should be climbing all over themselves to get a piece of this omega man. 

On 5/20/2021 at 6:01 PM, ClownCrusher said:

Black girls are like mopeds.  Fun until your friends see you with one.

On 5/27/2021 at 8:44 PM, OneGoodLiberal said:

Black girls are the only people that actually desperate enough to have sex with trump.   All the decent girls actually have morals and standards.

Fixed it for both of you - this highlights the kind of people Leftists really are.

28 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

You started it.

LOL! You're such a crybaby.  I bet you got bullied a bunch when you were a kid.

On 6/4/2021 at 6:00 PM, Imgreatagain said:

I have a feeling many members here were bullied 

I was bullied on the bus from the airport to summer camp.  Then a kid from my city told them to knock it off and I never was bullied again 

On 6/11/2021 at 3:21 PM, impartialobserver said:

I was bullied until I got the brilliant idea to use a bungee cord to choke someone in junior high. Ran up his back, wrapped the cord around his neck, and started rappelling down his back. No one got close to me from then on. 

Probably a really good thing it was a bungee cord.  Seems like Junior High is the age when all of the good fights happen.  I recall a neighbor who was a year older than me trying to bully me.  At first, I thought he was joking, I ignored him and that apparently emboldened him.  He punched me twice, but he was a bean-pole who punched like a little girl. I got him in a headlock and pounded his face into a bloody mess.  I was astonished that he couldn't work his way out of the headlock.  I didn't know what else to do, so I just let him go.  Sometime later, he picked another fight with me and I was so tired of this guy I got him on the ground, got on top of him with both of my hands around his skinny neck and just violently shook his head.  Yep, that did the trick.

Well, you and I are free, so I guess we're lucky no one died.

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Probably a really good thing it was a bungee cord.  Seems like Junior High is the age when all of the good fights happen.  I recall a neighbor who was a year older than me trying to bully me.  At first, I thought he was joking, I ignored him and that apparently emboldened him.  He punched me twice, but he was a bean-pole who punched like a little girl. I got him in a headlock and pounded his face into a bloody mess.  I was astonished that he couldn't work his way out of the headlock.  I didn't know what else to do, so I just let him go.  Sometime later, he picked another fight with me and I was so tired of this guy I got him on the ground, got on top of him with both of my hands around his skinny neck and just violently shook his head.  Yep, that did the trick.

Well, you and I are free, so I guess we're lucky no one died.

Yeah, i was at a considerable size and weight disadvantage. This was 9th grade and I was 4'6" or so and around 100 lbs. This kid was an estimated 5'6" and 250 lbs. So I knew that I really had to take it up a new level if I was going to make an impression. Fist fight and I most likely get destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Yeah, i was at a considerable size and weight disadvantage. This was 9th grade and I was 4'6" or so and around 100 lbs. This kid was an estimated 5'6" and 250 lbs. So I knew that I really had to take it up a new level if I was going to make an impression. Fist fight and I most likely get destroyed. 

Oh yeah, that makes more sense. Bungee cord was a great idea.  Improvised weapon that won't get you in trouble like a knife would, and won't make him bleed, but would still make him feel 3-steps closer to his maker.

Wow. A fat chick thread on a liberal forum? OK... Well as a fat guy, the pros are some one that will actually order food off the menu without me looking like a complete pig in a restaurant. And a person that truly appreciates the fine art of being a couch potato. The cons? Uh depends. For one, I ride. A big girl can get mess with the physics and can be dangerous if they don't know how to ride right. And the really bad thing is when they wear some stupidly tight skank clothes and ask, "Does this make me look fat?".