Top ten conservative websites for when you low IQ leftists want to venture out and see what your establishment propaganda MSM won't tell you...

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

You bet! And science tells us that you brainwashed, reality-denying rightwingnuts are complete imbecils.

1 hour ago, ClownCrusher said:

Evidence?

You deny reality.....you deny science.....you deny well established facts.....you fall for and actually believe the traitorous conman tRump's 'Big Lie'.....

Nov 9, 2017 — Many conservatives have a loose relationship with facts. The right-wing denial of what most people think of as accepted reality starts with political issues: As recently as 2016, 45 percent of ...
Aug 20, 2018 — So far, the president's talent for constructing parallel realities has been a boon to Republicans. But with the “red wave,” that could all come crashing down.
Aug 6, 2018 — When people started showing up at recent Trump rallies waving signs with giant “ Q”s on them and making references to QAnon, a conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories, members of  ...
Mar 4, 2019 — Trump begins his re-election bid with 90 percent support from the GOP base (despite his demagoguery, lies, and serial failures), and that blind fealty cannot be underestimated.    
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too bad you didn't list any such sites, Str8Jacket. I very much doubt you have the mental capacity to even recognize "credible and trustworthy news sites", given the depth of your demented delusions a

Too bad you are such a gullible little retard, Str8Jacket. It must really suck to be as stupid as you obviously are.

All of these sites are recognized as low quality with no journalistic professional standards. That is why Str8 is always wrong in here.  If you want to be wrong like Str8, then read his websites

7 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

You deny reality.....you deny science.....you deny well established facts.....you fall for and actually believe the traitorous conman tRump's 'Big Lie'.....

Nov 9, 2017 — Many conservatives have a loose relationship with facts. The right-wing denial of what most people think of as accepted reality starts with political issues: As recently as 2016, 45 percent of ...
Aug 20, 2018 — So far, the president's talent for constructing parallel realities has been a boon to Republicans. But with the “red wave,” that could all come crashing down.
Aug 6, 2018 — When people started showing up at recent Trump rallies waving signs with giant “ Q”s on them and making references to QAnon, a conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories, members of  ...
Mar 4, 2019 — Trump begins his re-election bid with 90 percent support from the GOP base (despite his demagoguery, lies, and serial failures), and that blind fealty cannot be underestimated.

Wonder what got Fox dumped by the conholes? Not enough lies for them to get high on? I hate nothing more than smoking and end up one only  half assed

2 hours ago, ClownCrusher said:

By who?

People with professional journalism credentials.

You wouldn't know any of them.

5 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Too bad you are such a gullible little retard, Str8Jacket. It must really suck to be as stupid as you obviously are.

Says the parroter of dozens of MSM lies.

Tell us about that Trump Russian collusion again. 😆

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Excellence in news Str8edge!!! You can always tell how good right wing commentary is by the whine coming from the left. 

May be an image of 1 person

Gateway Pundit fucking owns them. 😆

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Damm drudge gone?

Drudge and Fox sold out before the election establishment  elites attempting to control the entire flow of “information”. 

2 hours ago, Scout said:

People with professional journalism credentials.

You wouldn't know any of them.

Are you saying the the staff of CNN has those credentials while the staff of Fox does not?

3 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

LOL.  4 media sources.  Not science.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Dense Troll Alert!    Dense Troll Alert!

^^^warning to the mirror...

1 minute ago, theLion said:

The only thing on that list which slightly surprised me was that World Nut Daily didn’t make the top ten. 

The only that surprised me was the lack of ad homimens against credible and truthworthy new sites. 

4 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

I had to review our interaction because I thought I missed something.  You need to start by looking up the definition of science.

8 hours ago, Scout said:

All of these sites are recognized as low quality with no journalistic professional standards.

That is why Str8 is always wrong in here.  If you want to be wrong like Str8, then read his websites of ignorance.

I watched CNN hyperventilate about the dire conditions in India. A hospital with twice as many patients as beds, doctors with no PPE. This was while I did my morning workout at the gym - I don't watch teevee except on the ellipticizer, and then I just read what they're saying. I don't use earbuds.

Anyway, I followed the hype for a while and they finally identified their location - some rural village with a "hospital" that had FIFTY FIVE BEDS and a hundred patients. LMAO. 

India has thrice our people and half our cases - which means we are SIX TIMES WORSE OFF, and your "real" media has you  believing it's armageddon over there. You are an easily gulled rube. You would be played for pussy in a city holding cell.

5 hours ago, ClownCrusher said:

And here the libs said they were all about science.

Oh, they are, they are.

Look how willingly the stooges allowed themselves to be played into taking experimental drugs.

4 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Allowing oneself to be bullied or suckered into playing the guinea pig for experimental gene-therapy is the very definition of frightened and stupid, lab rat. 

Our DNA is BILLIONS of years in the making - and you allowed "science" to monkey with yours, you stupid mother fucker. 

You're a walker, boy. You're dead and don't know it. Next flu season, down you go, lab rat. And you take your stupid with you. :)

• Thumb up 2
17 minutes ago, ClownCrusher said:

I had to review our interaction because I thought I missed something.  You need to start by looking up the definition of science.

These midway rubes wouldn't know science if it experimented on them - and it did.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Too bad you didn't list any such sites, Str8Jacket. I very much doubt you have the mental capacity to even recognize "credible and trustworthy news sites", given the depth of your demented delusions and your paranoid and racist misunderstandings of the world and what is happening.

The sites you did list are all trash....just fake news and crackpot conspiracy theories for low IQ, ignorant and very gullible rightwingnuts. You and your favorite fake news sites have no credibility whatsoever.

^^^^^ Says the fucking moron that still believes in Trump Russian collusion. 

1 hour ago, Common said:

Allowing oneself to be bullied or suckered into playing the guinea pig for experimental gene-therapy is the very definition of frightened and stupid, lab rat. 

Our DNA is BILLIONS of years in the making - and you allowed "science" to monkey with yours, you stupid mother fucker. 

You're a walker, boy. You're dead and don't know it. Next flu season, down you go, lab rat. And you take your stupid with you. :)

Your crackpot delusions are extraordinarily insane, CommonCrap.

Too bad you are so extremely gullible that you believe the very ridiculous anti-science lies you've been fed about vaccines. Too bad you are too stupid to look at reputable sources of medical information about the Covid-19 vaccines.

Doctors around the country are reporting that about the only people who are currently catching Covid and having a serious enough case that they have to be admitted to a hospital, are people who are still unvaccinated.......same thing with Covid deaths, the only people dying are the unvaccinated. The vaccines work, you poor delusional retard.

2 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

Your crackpot delusions are extraordinarily insane, CommonCrap.

Too bad you are so extremely gullible that you believe the very ridiculous anti-science lies you've been fed about vaccines. Too bad you are too stupid to look at reputable sources of medical information about the Covid-19 vaccines.

Doctors around the country are reporting that about the only people who are currently catching Covid and having a serious enough case that they have to be admitted to a hospital, are people who are still unvaccinated.......same thing with Covid deaths, the only people dying are the unvaccinated. The vaccines work, you poor delusional retard.

Common seems to hold some very stupid ideas very close to his black little heart.

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

^^^^Says the fucking moron that still believes in 2020 election fraud.

Yes. Because there's tons of evidence of voter fraud, DUH. 

• Thumb up 2
20 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. Because there's tons of evidence of voter fraud, DUH. 

Is there?

Where?

Only in the fevered mind of a trump supporter.

Only 25% of America agrees with you.

They don't count.

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

Is there?

Where?

Only in the fevered mind of a trump supporter.

Only 25% of America agrees with you.

They don't count.

False. Most Americans believe the election was stolen. Let me guess… Another poll like ABC’s where they only polled 10% Republican. 😆