The Doomsday Sperm Theory Embraced by the Right

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

What's the matter with you. He is hate worthy

Why? 

I don't follow him closely...he certainly is not a fascist like me so I don't consider us politically allied or anything. 

But I have not seen anything from him that suggests he has poor character. He seems to have principles and he follows those principles. 

I think they are stupid principles but whatever. I can respect people who are like that.

7 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Why? 

I don't follow him closely...he certainly is not a fascist like me so I don't consider us politically allied or anything. 

But I have not seen anything from him that suggests he has poor character. He seems to have principles and he follows those principles. 

I think they are stupid principles but whatever. I can respect people who are like that.

Whatever dude. I'm already sorry I posted to you

5 hours ago, crazyhole said:

That doesn't look like separate but equal to me.   Looks like discrimination.   

She had a perfectly good - and equal - seat reserved for her in the back of the bus.

40 minutes ago, drvoke said:

She had a perfectly good - and equal - seat reserved for her in the back of the bus.

I'd say that there should have been another bus for her to ride on to make it equal.   Obviously they just weren't doing "separate but equal" right.