The Doomsday Sperm Theory Embraced by the Right

Are chemicals shrinking your penis and depleting your sperm? Here's what  the evidence says - ABC News

Republicans are fear-mongering with the "Great Replacement" theory.

Cons constantly guzzle down every conspiracy theory that's put forth by right wing media. It's nasty and gross.

The Doomsday Sperm Theory Embraced by the Far Right (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The human species is in grave reproductive danger, according to recent headlines. Some scientists say that sperm counts in men around the world have been plummeting, with Western men approaching total infertility by 2045. Far-right “Great Replacement” theorists, who fear that people of color are “replacing” the white population, have taken up the research with gusto.

This all stems from a report published in 2017 in the journal Human Reproduction Update that claims sperm counts among men in North America, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have fallen by some 50 percent since the 1970s.

With white male sperm counts declining, “the future of the human race” is being imperiled. Framed this way, their conclusions have leaked into the world in troubling ways. White nationalists and so-called men’s rights activists are taking up the alarm over the decline of “Western” sperm. In online forums like 4chan and Reddit, men worry that white people are not reproducing at rates that keep up with racialized others, especially immigrants and Black people. As one comment puts it, “humans have doomed themselves” by allowing the “wrong males” to reproduce.

Woody Allen Sperm Blank Template - Imgflip

• drvoke changed the title to The Doomsday Sperm Theory Embraced by the Right
8 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Fearmongering? 

What's wrong about it?

White people are being outbred, but I doubt it has to do with sperm count.

It's like why do married men die before their wives? Because they want to...

Whitey sees the writing is on the wall as when people of color take over neighborhoods, towns and cities, their societies become shitholes...git while the git tin' is good...

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

Are chemicals shrinking your penis and depleting your sperm? Here's what  the evidence says - ABC News

Republicans are fear-mongering with the "Great Replacement" theory.

Cons constantly guzzle down every conspiracy theory that's put forth by right wing media. It's nasty and gross.

The Doomsday Sperm Theory Embraced by the Far Right (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

The human species is in grave reproductive danger, according to recent headlines. Some scientists say that sperm counts in men around the world have been plummeting, with Western men approaching total infertility by 2045. Far-right “Great Replacement” theorists, who fear that people of color are “replacing” the white population, have taken up the research with gusto.

This all stems from a report published in 2017 in the journal Human Reproduction Update that claims sperm counts among men in North America, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have fallen by some 50 percent since the 1970s.

With white male sperm counts declining, “the future of the human race” is being imperiled. Framed this way, their conclusions have leaked into the world in troubling ways. White nationalists and so-called men’s rights activists are taking up the alarm over the decline of “Western” sperm. In online forums like 4chan and Reddit, men worry that white people are not reproducing at rates that keep up with racialized others, especially immigrants and Black people. As one comment puts it, “humans have doomed themselves” by allowing the “wrong males” to reproduce.

"The narrative of Western sperm count decline is, essentially, a myth that we’re all too used to hearing."

2genders.jpg

33 minutes ago, FredH said:

Don Johnson made a cool movie about this called "A boy and his dog". Fantastic movie.

It's been years since I've seen it. It is based on a story by Harlan Ellison.

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

White people are being outbred, but I doubt it has to do with sperm count.

would you have some problem with white people preferring to continue existing and having some kind of sovereignty like all other people on earth are given?

8 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

would you have some problem with white people preferring to continue existing and having some kind of sovereignty like all other people on earth are given?

No, I prefer we dominate, but that isn't going to happen. China is on the path to victory due to the seriousness with which they take education and technology. And 30% of their population are not evangelical morons. Skin color/ethnicity means absolutely nothing to me. Even the Bell Curve is largely bullshit. And blacks built the first grand civilizations. History has been whitewashed. You don't realize it, because you don't want to, and you read to reinforce your confirmation bias.

20 minutes ago, drvoke said:

No, I prefer we dominate, but that isn't going to happen. China is on the path to victory due to the seriousness with which they take education and technology. And 30% of their population are not evangelical morons. Skin color/ethnicity means absolutely nothing to me. Even the Bell Curve is largely bullshit. And blacks built the first grand civilizations. History has been whitewashed. You don't realize it, because you don't want to, and you read to reinforce your confirmation bias.

i dont care if we dominate...i just think we should be allowed to have some space to exist that is exclusively ours.

obviously our own governments, and world jewry, are absolutely opposed to this.

therefore they are replacing us. And this is the 'great replacement fearmongering'.

but it is not fearmongering. It is not some conspiracy theory. It is a very plain and obvious fact.

you cannot pretend that our states are too stupid to understand the obvious consequences of their own policies. Of course they understand. And whenever a white person asks why the state is killing us, they are silenced and potentially imprisoned.

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

i dont care if we dominate...i just think we should be allowed to have some space to exist that is exclusively ours.

obviously our own governments, and world jewry, are absolutely opposed to this.

therefore they are replacing us. And this is the 'great replacement fearmongering'.

but it is not fearmongering. It is not some conspiracy theory. It is a very plain and obvious fact.

you cannot pretend that our states are too stupid to understand the obvious consequences of their own policies. Of course they understand. And whenever a white person asks why the state is killing us, they are silenced and potentially imprisoned.

Separate but equal, huh?

Who is behind the destruction of gentiles do you think?

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Separate but equal, huh?

well...the exact same people who have hated white people since the destruction of the 2nd temple. It jsut took a couple millenia for them to acquire enough power to exact revenge.

Just now, PhilipIV said:

well...the exact same people who have hated white people since the destruction of the 2nd temple. It jsut took a couple millenia for them to acquire enough power to exact revenge.

Auschwitz museum demands Amazon drop 'Nazi propaganda' books | The Times of  Israel

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

Separate but equal, huh?

Why would anyone complain about the concept of separate but equal?  I've honestly never understood why that's a bad thing.  

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Why would anyone complain about the concept of separate but equal?  I've honestly never understood why that's a bad thing.  

Because they were never equal. Hard for you to understand, but that's a bad thing.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Because they were never equal. Hard for you to understand, but that's a bad thing.

I'm talking about the concept.   Separate.   Equal.    Where's the problem?

12 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

because it involves a concept of sovereignty. 

the idea that a people can have their own space, their own things, etc. is something that bothers anyone who wants to enslave all the people.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

because it involves a concept of sovereignty. 

the idea that a people can have their own space, their own things, etc. is something that bothers anyone who wants to enslave all the people.

I can't like this comment enough.   

Even the idea of "equal" isn't enough.    What would be the motivation for engineering a different plan?   Well, you nailed it.

• Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Show me where the concept has worked out.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Show me where the concept has worked out.

In university graduations today.   They have black only and white only ceremonies, and it doesn't seem to be a problem.   Obviously diversity and multiculturalism is a problem, otherwise we wouldn't have people that want to not allow people of other races to be involved in their activities, they want them to have their own equal activities.    I don't see why this is a problem.  

4 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Ted Cruz has a Jewish nose

59 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Claudette Colvin: the woman who refused to give up her bus seat – nine  months before Rosa Parks | Society | The Guardian

Is this the kind of world you want to live in? Not me.