AOC calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a 'mental case' after disturbing video released

18 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

I am a stone-cold mofo.       And,.....I have grown tired of your insults.

How dare you question my integrity.

How dare you !!

Now, my  dander is up !!

Gambler ??   

Sir,  I have made.....and spent......3 fortunes, boy.

"All of life.......is an adventure".

Poker.

Poker is a man's game.

I played the same tournament as all the guys you see on TV.

Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Daniel Negraneau, Barry Greenstein, Gus Hansan, & Annie Duke.

How?     Simple.

2008.    World Series of Poker.

Poker Stars......online poker.        Now it illegal in most states.

I won a satellite  tournament.   36 players.   $475.00 each.

1st. prize  =  one trip to the WSOP !! 

I won !!           I faced down all of my opponents.

$10,000 cash for buy-in + $2,500.00 cash  for 2-wk. room & board.

I took it !!

That year there was 6,800 players.   1,600 were "Poker-Star Boys".    Gladiators, by damn !!

I was one.    They paid my way.......but I did not play for their fame or money , like they asked me too.

I played for the home team.    I did not put their hat on.      I put my own hat on.

The Texas Team.    The little small....Coker Ranch from Eagle Pass.....that is the hat that I wore.

I played for my home team.......and Jesus knows my heart.       😔

"All of Life.....is one great big adventure".

https://youtu.be/_q1FvCRtYXs

You type like you've had a few.

• Like 1
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoying the roughly 100 million seconds left of my life.     Google it,  geriatric clown !

Thanks, I love MTG and I never watch the Clinton Nut Network, so it was great fun watching them STILL continue to meltdown over Trump. Fucking hilarious and EXTREMELY entertaining. Thanks

Only the Gatewaypundit knows what went on  Lol

Posted Images

AOC just made Marjorie Taylor Greene's antics suddenly serious

NY-17: Ocasio-Cortez Endorses Mondaire Jones

"This is a woman that's deeply unwell. And clearly needs help. And her kind of fixation has lasted for several years now. At this point I think the depth has raised concerns for other members, as well. And so, you know, I think that this is an assessment that needs to be made by the proper professional."

Marjorie may be ordered to undergo psychological testing. She may also be red-flagged and her firearms confiscated.

That would be awesome. It would be a powerful lesson for her constituents.

AOC just made Marjorie Taylor Greene's antics suddenly serious (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

AOC's suggestion that she be ordered to see a psychiatrist didn't initially spark outrage so much as it seemed to open a sort of Pandora's box about Greene.

"I've heard it from members on both sides of the aisle," tweeted  AP News correspondent, Jake Sherman in response to Ocasio-Cortez's statement.

Now, it's important to note here that there is a very large difference between off-handedly saying someone is "nuts" and alleging an actual mental illness. Mental illness is a very serious thing,  but Ocasio-Cortez is pointing out a pattern of behavior by Greene that is problematic, regardless of the root cause.

The question is where do we go from here? Ocasio-Cortez's office has already asked for security measures to be ramped up in the wake of Wednesday's incident with Greene. Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that the episode was " at the very least, a matter for the Ethics Committee."

How will Republicans ultimately react to what AOC said about Greene? Will they condemn the New York Democrat? Or did AOC simply give voice to something lots of members think when it comes to the Georgia Republican?

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

Ranting into the mail slot. 

I bet you're sour because you never got a chance to suck Trump's  cock ?

C'mon ! 

You know that is a privilege reserved for the few chosen Miss Worlds who make it past the 90% mark !

Just now, Jinnmartini said:

This lady looks real sick, man !

Worried sick because a lunatic is loose in the House. That is why she upped her security detail. I don't blame her.

14 minutes ago, calguy said:

You type like you've had a few.

When was truth and strength a bad deal ?                     🤠..🥃         

3 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Sir,

You are the pimp from Valdez.

I am a horny, drunken, sailor from Galveston w/ a pocket full of $50.00-bills.

How far does $100.00 go for 2hr. with your main girl............AOC ??                                                              🥃                                                                 

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Worried sick because a lunatic is loose in the House.

You should too ! 

This AOC is a really cheap bitch that may attract a lot of slobs wanting to fuck her  for like $0.50 a go !

21 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

I bet you're sour because you never got a chance to suck Trump's  cock ?

C'mon ! 

You know that is a privilege reserved for the few chosen Miss Worlds who make it past the 90% mark !

You are hogging his limp noodle when you're not busy buffing his balls to a high sheen. You are Trump's bitch

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Taylor Greene looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. You can tell by the eyes

Marjorie Taylor Greene turns tables on media, reveals she's been 'attacked and assaulted' by Democrats

"Since I have been a member of Congress I have been kicked off of my committees by the Democrats when there were no ethics violations against me—not one—I did nothing wrong," Greene said.

She recounted an incident in which Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) walked by Greene screaming at her "to put on a mask." Greene spoke about another incident where the delegate from the US territory of Guam marched the National Guard to her Congressional office.

"The Democrats are the party of aggression and violence," she said, pointing out Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib's support for Hamas terrorists over US ally Israel. "They're supporting the terrorists," she said, as well as supporting Antifa militants and BLM rioters.

"And then I get harassed by the press every single day," Greene said, "about January 6, and I've said the entire time, literally, starting on that day, during the riot, how much I'm upset by it, how much I'm against, and how appalled I am by it. I was a victim of it as well.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-marjorie-taylor-greene-turns-tables-on-media-reveals-shes-been-attacked-and-assaulted-by-democrats

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene turns tables on media, reveals she's been 'attacked and assaulted' by Democrats

"Since I have been a member of Congress I have been kicked off of my committees by the Democrats when there were no ethics violations against me—not one—I did nothing wrong," Greene said.

She recounted an incident in which Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) walked by Greene screaming at her "to put on a mask." Greene spoke about another incident where the delegate from the US territory of Guam marched the National Guard to her Congressional office.

"The Democrats are the party of aggression and violence," she said, pointing out Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib's support for Hamas terrorists over US ally Israel. "They're supporting the terrorists," she said, as well as supporting Antifa militants and BLM rioters.

"And then I get harassed by the press every single day," Greene said, "about January 6, and I've said the entire time, literally, starting on that day, during the riot, how much I'm upset by it, how much I'm against, and how appalled I am by it. I was a victim of it as well.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-marjorie-taylor-greene-turns-tables-on-media-reveals-shes-been-attacked-and-assaulted-by-democrats

She's pulling a Trump. "I'm the victim. Send money"

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Taylor Greene looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. You can tell by the eyes

I stand behind Taylor's  clean fighting heart.

Just like I would stand behind your fighting heart..............if you had one.            🙂...🥃

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Victim? I think not.She's a loud mouthed, lying B-word.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I stand behind Taylor's  clean fighting heart.

Just like I would stand behind your fighting heart..............if you had one.            🙂...🥃

You must be pretty hard up for women to admire.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

Victim? I think not.She's a loud mouthed, lying B-word.

She is kinda like polar opposite of Alexandria.

They are both nutty assed women.

Lol

43 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Worried sick because a lunatic is loose in the House. That is why she upped her security detail. I don't blame her.

Does she even belong in this country?

14 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Does she even belong in this country?

Having been born in the Bronx, NY, I would hazard a guess and say yes. Racist.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

You must be pretty hard up for women to admire.

Sir,

I am a what............. a horny, womanizer, drunken, sailor looks like.

Broken.   Retired.   Drunk.

This is what I teach my deckhands.

I can point out the ........"The Truth".

Go to Church.....any Church......dress-up nice.     Real nice.

Nice.   And smell good. 

No, we are  not after after........"enlightenment through Christ".

We are here to find a good wife........or....... to get laid.

That pretty girl......5 pews ups next to her mother......be a rebel.......

slide right on in........ next to her.   "Ohhhhh...I am sorry.  Is this seat taken" ?

You get the picture. 

Have a little conversation.

Leave your business card.

Call her 3 days later.

You get the picture.

Women can be seduced.................😊..🥃.

I have done this 100 times.      

What ??

What ??

All the Christians start throwing rocks at me !!

Good. Take it up w/ Jesus !!

He is my friend !!

Just now, drvoke said:

Having been born in the Bronx, NY, I would hazard a guess and say yes. Racist.

Well...what if I am just racist. 

You pushed me enough on the fucking Irish. 

But mestizos?

41 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

She's lying again.

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

Well...what if I am just racist. 

You pushed me enough on the fucking Irish. 

But mestizos?

It wasn't me with the Irish. I'm 25% Irish. 75% Italian.

Just now, drvoke said:

It wasn't me with the Irish. I'm 25% Irish. 75% Italian.

Another catholic. Ffs. 

Of course you have to oppose me. Of course. 100 percent catholic.