AOC calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a 'mental case' after disturbing video released

Marjorie is a real nut case. She is a perfect representative for her constituency.

AOC calls Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘deeply unwell’ after troubling video emerges from 2019 (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene appears to be mentally “unwell” and should consider psychological help, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday amid revelations that the far-right Georgia Republican stalked her  

“I mean, this is a woman that’s deeply unwell, and clearly needs some help,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “Her kind of fixation has lasted for several years now. You know, it’s at this point I think the depth of that unwellness has raised concerns for other members, as well. And so, you know, I think that this is an assessment that needs to be made by a proper professional.”

In a since-deleted Facebook video from February 2019 unearthed by CNN, Greene and cohort of companions dressed in pro-Trump gear showed up at Ocasio-Cortez’s Capitol office to taunt her.

“You need to stop being a baby and stop locking your door and come out and face the American citizens that you serve,” Greene yelled through the mail slot in Ocasio-Cortez’s office door. “If you want to be a big girl, you need to get rid of your diaper and come out and be able to talk to the American citizens. Instead of having to use a flap, a little flap. Sad.”

“Bye. Bye. Bye, AOC. Ocasio-Cortez. Bye, bye, baby. Bye-bye, baby. Bye-bye, little baby girl. Ocasio-Cortez, she went and hid. She couldn’t take it,” Greene said at another point in the video, mispronouncing “Ocasio.”

Greene, who got stripped of all her committee assignments earlier this year over social media posts promoting political violence and the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, claimed Friday that her 2019 visit to the Capitol was innocuous.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoying the roughly 100 million seconds left of my life.     Google it,  geriatric clown !

Thanks, I love MTG and I never watch the Clinton Nut Network, so it was great fun watching them STILL continue to meltdown over Trump. Fucking hilarious and EXTREMELY entertaining. Thanks

Only the Gatewaypundit knows what went on  Lol

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Marjorie is a real nut case. She is a perfect representative for her constituency.

AOC calls Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘deeply unwell’ after troubling video emerges from 2019 (msn.com)

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene appears to be mentally “unwell” and should consider psychological help, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday amid revelations that the far-right Georgia Republican stalked her  

“I mean, this is a woman that’s deeply unwell, and clearly needs some help,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “Her kind of fixation has lasted for several years now. You know, it’s at this point I think the depth of that unwellness has raised concerns for other members, as well. And so, you know, I think that this is an assessment that needs to be made by a proper professional.”

In a since-deleted Facebook video from February 2019 unearthed by CNN, Greene and cohort of companions dressed in pro-Trump gear showed up at Ocasio-Cortez’s Capitol office to taunt her.

“You need to stop being a baby and stop locking your door and come out and face the American citizens that you serve,” Greene yelled through the mail slot in Ocasio-Cortez’s office door. “If you want to be a big girl, you need to get rid of your diaper and come out and be able to talk to the American citizens. Instead of having to use a flap, a little flap. Sad.”

“Bye. Bye. Bye, AOC. Ocasio-Cortez. Bye, bye, baby. Bye-bye, baby. Bye-bye, little baby girl. Ocasio-Cortez, she went and hid. She couldn’t take it,” Greene said at another point in the video, mispronouncing “Ocasio.”

Greene, who got stripped of all her committee assignments earlier this year over social media posts promoting political violence and the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, claimed Friday that her 2019 visit to the Capitol was innocuous.

CC584816-7295-4336-9631-05888343513A.jpeg.3e52f63be7fda7d832de76848e7a1da2.jpeg

It's hard to discern which one of these two is the bigger basket case.

I will go with AOC for now simply because she has been more visible and has shown more of her moonbattiness to the general public since being elected.

They should set up a squared circle out behind the State House and let them two go at it, no holds barred, until there is only one left.

Put it on PPV with the proceeds going towards the National debt.

uh...did you ever see the video of the 2 cute white girls in morocco having their head sawed off while crying for their mother?

i considered that a rather disturbing video.

this? wtf...so marjorie didnt like AOC....uh...who cares?

why is this even on the news?

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Can you imagine having been stupid enuf to vote for MTG as Trump voters are?  

And this is different from the idiots that voted for AOC and the rest of the "squad" how exactly?

What about all those brain dead fucks that keep putting Nancy and Maxine in... and have for DECADES?

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Sir,

I am backing Miss Taylor.

I love that name.   Man or woman.   
Who remember Taylor Caldwell ?      "The Captains & The Kings". ??        

AOC is pretty on the outside.

But......polluted on the inside.

I guess all wild sailors......and cowboys......have to learn that

lesson......the old-fashioned "hard way".                           😟..🥃

16 minutes ago, Scout said:

Can you imagine having been stupid enuf to vote for MTG as Trump voters are?  

Apparently she is raising money with her stunts

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

I am backing Miss Taylor.

I love that name.   Man or woman.   
Who remember Taylor Caldwell ?      "The Captains & The Kings". ??        

AOC is pretty on the outside.

But......polluted on the inside.

I guess all wild sailors......and cowboys......have to learn that

lesson......the old-fashioned "hard way".                           😟..🥃

You got hen pecked by all your wifes

• Haha 1
Just now, rippy38 said:

That is what politicians do.

Where the hell have you been?

Chasing people down the street and ranting into a mail slot? That's what they all do?

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Chasing people down the street and ranting into a mail slot? That's what they all do?

What do you think Nancy does all day?

It's not all cracked crab and champagne ya know.

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

You got hen pecked by all your wifes

True.

I was trying to be nice & Christian.

I got raped......3 times.       And now, all my money is gone.

I was just a chump.

I was a just another trick.

I never did find ......"Miss Right".

I never found my soul-mate.

I was just a fool............ in the game called love.

And people ask me why I drink ???          HA !!!

What is your advice ?                                                  🥃                                                        

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

True.

I was just a chump.

Advice? Obviously that was God's plan for you

• Haha 1

Women tend to not  allow themselves to be enchanted by boozy gamblers  with wacky ideas.

You might have had more success as a drummer in a rock band: that adds a bit of charisma.

You say all your money is gone, but you portray yourself as a successful gambler. That is rather contradictory.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Women tend to not  allow themselves to be enchanted by boozy gamblers  with wacky ideas.

You might have had more success as a drummer in a rock band: that adds a bit of charisma.

You say all your money is gone, but you portray yourself as a successful gambler. That is rather contradictory.

But what if you are a drummer in a rock band that is also a boozy gambler?

28 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

But what if you are a drummer in a rock band that is also a boozy gambler?

Then you are a slightly better "bad boy" than Taipan, who is not a musician.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

True.

I was just a chump.

Stop being a shill for jews.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Stop being a shill for jews.

He just wants to go to heaven and sing with baby Cheeeesus

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Sir,

I am a stone-cold mofo.       And,.....I have grown tired of your insults.

How dare you question my integrity.

How dare you !!

Now, my  dander is up !!

Gambler ??   

Sir,  I have made.....and spent......3 fortunes, boy.

"All of life.......is an adventure".

Poker.

Poker is a man's game.

I played the same tournament as all the guys you see on TV.

Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Daniel Negraneau, Barry Greenstein, Gus Hansan, & Annie Duke.

How?     Simple.

2008.    World Series of Poker.

Poker Stars......online poker.        Now it illegal in most states.

I won a satellite  tournament.   36 players.   $475.00 each.

1st. prize  =  one trip to the WSOP !! 

I won !!           I faced down all of my opponents.

$10,000 cash for buy-in + $2,500.00 cash  for 2-wk. room & board.

I took it !!

That year there was 6,800 players.   1,600 were "Poker-Star Boys".    Gladiators, by damn !!

I was one.    They paid my way.......but I did not play for their fame or money , like they asked me too.

I played for the home team.    I did not put their hat on.      I put my own hat on.

The Texas Team.    The little small....Coker Ranch from Eagle Pass.....that is the hat that I wore.

I played for my home team.......and Jesus knows my heart.       😔

"All of Life.....is one great big adventure".

https://youtu.be/_q1FvCRtYXs

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

I am a stone-cold mofo.       And,.....I have grown tired of your insults.

How dare you question my integrity.

How dare you !!

Now, my  dander is up !!

Gambler ??   

Sir,  I have made.....and spent......3 fortunes, boy.

"All of life.......is an adventure".

Poker.

Poker is a man's game.

I played the same tournament as all the guys you see on TV.

Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Daniel Negraneau, Barry Greenstein, Gus Hansan, & Annie Duke.

How?     Simple.

2008.    World Series of Poker.

Poker Stars......online poker.        Now it illegal in most states.

I won a satellite  tournament.   36 players.   $475.00 each.

1st. prize  =  one trip to the WSOP !! 

I won !!           I faced down all of my opponents.

$10,000 cash for buy-in + $2,500.00 cash  for 2-wk. room & board.

I took it !!

That year there was 6,800 players.   1,600 were "Poker-Star Boys".    Gladiators, by damn !!

I was one.    They paid my way.......but I did not play for their fame or money , like they asked me too.

I played for the home team.    I did not put their hat on.      I put my own hat on.

The Texas Team.    The little small....Coker Ranch from Eagle Pass.....that is the hat that I wore.

I played for my home team.......and Jesus knows my heart.       😔

"All of Life.....is one great big adventure".

https://youtu.be/_q1FvCRtYXs

Even if you won at poker, it isn't really earned income. 

Our great uncle Adolf would disapprove.

• Haha 1