Jump to content

you people aren't interested in debate. You're interested in a mutual masturbation society.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's funny.  My interactions with you end with you banning yourself, by abandoning your statements and position and just running away . . .   I've been enjoying on-line political debate fo

Conservative weaklings can't stand debate so they ban left-wing posters. Weaklings

Uh ...name a single point any liberal has made against me. I can't even think of a time a liberal even TRIED to construct a coherent argument. They just insult and lie.    I am not 'conserva

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

Conservative weaklings can't stand debate so they ban left-wing posters.

Weaklings

Name one thing you disagree with Biden or Obama on.   Name one thing you agreed with Trump on.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, slideman said:

Conservative weaklings can't stand debate so they ban left-wing posters.

Weaklings

 

You're a lying sack of shit

 

Haven't seen your diseased ass in the Serious Debate room, it's ALL CONSERVATIVES

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Name one thing you disagree with Biden or Obama on.   Name one thing you agreed with Trump on.  

 

-The first covid stimulus. It was a no-brainer but he didn't do anything to fuck it up.

-He didn't want to do it, but he still passed the prison reforms that Elijah Cummings worked so hard on (and took credit).

-land conservation bill which he, again, opposed, but still begrudgingly signed.

-even though he completely fucked up the covid response and the entire country with it, he did throw all that money at the vaccine-makers and it apparently helped. International cooperation would have been cheaper and better and more humane, but at least he resisted the temptation to do nothing, which I am sure was there for him. 

-I guess he at least made China an issue. Starting a new cold war wasn't the way I would have liked to have dealt with the issue, but at least he didn't sweep it under the rug.

 

Really, the best things about the Trump presidency were the things he did because it was too much work not to do them. There were far, far, far more negatives than positives and really, the positives were mostly things that had bipartisan support and would have happened under literally any other president... but they still happened under him, so I guess that counts.

 

The best thing about Trump is probably the fact that his election proved that the US has a lot of very serious internal problems that need to be addressed and repaired. If they aren't, then someone like him could actually do what he would have done if he wasn't so lazy and incompetent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, slideman said:

Conservative weaklings can't stand debate so they ban left-wing posters.

Weaklings

Who has been banned you feel was a debater?

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Did you get the report that I threatened him? 

I went ahead and marked it complete since it had no merit anyway.

 

It did make me chuckle a little though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, slideman said:

Conservative weaklings can't stand debate so they ban left-wing posters.

Weaklings

I've long believed that is the only good this forum is to the world is providing a place for right wing pseudo-intellectuals to verbally jack off with each other.

It's entertaining to watch their little circle of ten dudes believe they're saving the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, slideman said:

Conservative weaklings can't stand debate so they ban left-wing posters.

Weaklings

Can you show the board ONE POST from @benson13 DEBATING ANYTHING???????????

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, calguy said:

I've long believed that is the only good this forum is to the world is providing a place for right wing pseudo-intellectuals to verbally jack off with each other.

It's entertaining to watch their little circle of ten dudes believe they're saving the world.

Amusing coming from a mindless establishment monkey. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, calguy said:

I've long believed that is the only good this forum is to the world is providing a place for right wing pseudo-intellectuals to verbally jack off with each other.

It's entertaining to watch their little circle of ten dudes believe they're saving the world.

 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Amusing coming from a mindless establishment monkey. 

Here's the summation of the ENTIRE LEFTS DEBATE:

Quote


That's fake news because CNN told me so!!!!!!!

 

You fucking morons literally debate using ad hominem logical fallacy almost exclusively. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

 

Here's the summation of the ENTIRE LEFTS DEBATE:

You fucking morons literally debate using ad hominem logical fallacy almost exclusively. 

You're one of the pseudo-intellectuals is was talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You're one of the pseudo-intellectuals is was talking about.

You're one of the morons who's debate tactic is to believe everything your MSM tells you and ad hominem anything they don't.

 

EVEN AFTER your MSM has gotten caught propagating literally lie after lie. 

 

You claiming that's "intellectual"???????:lol:

 

YOU are a fucking mindless parrot, kid. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You're one of the morons who's debate tactic is to believe everything your MSM tells you and ad hominem anything they don't.

 

EVEN AFTER your MSM has gotten caught propagating literally lie after lie. 

 

You claiming that's "intellectual"???????:lol:

 

YOU are a fucking mindless parrot, kid. 

Typical response of a pseudo-intellectual... kid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

What do you mean by "comprise"?   This sentence makes no sense.

That's the best he can spell. Give him credit, he tried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You're one of the morons who's debate tactic is to believe everything your MSM tells you and ad hominem anything they don't.

 

EVEN AFTER your MSM has gotten caught propagating literally lie after lie. 

 

You claiming that's "intellectual"???????:lol:

 

YOU are a fucking mindless parrot, kid. 

You are the one that parrots the  Gateway Pundit constantly, Shitty Nurse/.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

-The first covid stimulus. It was a no-brainer but he didn't do anything to fuck it up.

-He didn't want to do it, but he still passed the prison reforms that Elijah Cummings worked so hard on (and took credit).

-land conservation bill which he, again, opposed, but still begrudgingly signed.

-even though he completely fucked up the covid response and the entire country with it, he did throw all that money at the vaccine-makers and it apparently helped. International cooperation would have been cheaper and better and more humane, but at least he resisted the temptation to do nothing, which I am sure was there for him. 

-I guess he at least made China an issue. Starting a new cold war wasn't the way I would have liked to have dealt with the issue, but at least he didn't sweep it under the rug.

 

Really, the best things about the Trump presidency were the things he did because it was too much work not to do them. There were far, far, far more negatives than positives and really, the positives were mostly things that had bipartisan support and would have happened under literally any other president... but they still happened under him, so I guess that counts.

 

The best thing about Trump is probably the fact that his election proved that the US has a lot of very serious internal problems that need to be addressed and repaired. If they aren't, then someone like him could actually do what he would have done if he wasn't so lazy and incompetent.

Props on being honest.   Those were all back-handed compliments but at least it was a fair assessment.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...