1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

This was always the Jew's  land

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

They stole it from the Canaanites. Jericho was ethnic cleansing!

why do you quote function wrong?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do baby killing ultraliberals have a right to exist ?      

The Netanyahu and Hamas are both in the wrong here. Neither can win this struggle with arms. Only moderation and diplomacy will work.

Apparently GOD thinks so....

Just now, Pastafarian said:

Trump emboldened these actions by siding only with Israel and by moving the embassy to Jerusalem. 

If Trump had won the election this would still be happening. 

I doubt it ....in fact I think you have it ass backwards ....

Under Trump even the Saudis were normalizing their ties with Israel ....

And the Palistinians were on their to negotiating because their Arab backers were normalizing ties...

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

And the Palistinians were on their to negotiating because their Arab backers were normalizing ties...

You doubt it bcuz you’ve been brainwashed to never talk I’ll about dear leader. 

Did the Saudis sign a peace treaty?

16 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

All of the countries in the region have started to realize that the Palestinians are holding them hostage and have grown tired of it.   Israel offered a 2 state solution, but the Palestinians rejected it.   They think that if they can provoke Israel long enough, they'll take serious action and all of the other Arab nations will jump in and annihilate the jews.   70 years later, Israel has proven itself to be a stable and non-aggressive nation so normalizing trade relations makes sense.   

The Palestinians played their cards and didn't even have a pair of 2s.  

• Haha 1
Just now, crazyhole said:

All of the countries in the region have started to realize that the Palestinians are holding them hostage and have grown tired of it.   Israel offered a 2 state solution, but the Palestinians rejected it.   They think that if they can provoke Israel long enough, they'll take serious action and all of the other Arab nations will jump in and annihilate the jews.   70 years later, Israel has proven itself to be a stable and non-aggressive nation so normalizing trade relations makes sense.   

The Palestinians played their cards and didn't even have a pair of 2s.  

I am in absolute agreement with your assessment ....

Most Palestinians wanted the two state solution but the extremists in charge of Palestine hold these people hostage and have since Arafat's demise.

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I am in absolute agreement with your assessment ....

Most Palestinians wanted the two state solution but the extremists in charge of Palestine hold these people hostage and have since Arafat's demise.

It probably doesn't hurt that Iran is a common foe to most of the nations in the region.  Saudi Arabia would side with Israel if they blew up Iran's nuclear installations again.  

You doubt it bcuz you’ve been brainwashed to never talk I’ll about dear leader. 

Did the Saudis sign a peace treaty?

Look at the timeline ......

A change in administration's and their foreign policy is what caused this ....

Biden is repeating Obama's failed policies in the M.E.

Peace doesn't fill the coffers of our MIC.....

Just now, crazyhole said:

It probably doesn't hurt that Iran is a common foe to most of the nations in the region.  Saudi Arabia would side with Israel if they blew up Iran's nuclear installations again.  

Bingo!

By negotiating with Iran the Biden administration has emboldened the terrorists that control Palestine .....

Bad foreign policy repeating itself .....

18 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Look at the timeline ......

A change in administration's and their foreign policy is what caused this ....

Biden is repeating Obama's failed policies in the M.E.

Peace doesn't fill the coffers of our MIC.....

Biden is the first guy in line to suck Israeli dick. 

The "two state solution"  the Israelis offered was a bogus rump state that had extremely limited sovereignty and limited access to air, land and sea.  It also ignored the right of Palestinians driven out of what is now Israel to return or receive compensation for their loss.

Personally, I think the Palestinians should have accepted  what was offered in the Clinton administration. There were many Irish opposed to the Free State offered by the UK in 1921. It was a start.

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Biden is the first guy in line to suck Israeli dick. 

Then why is he supporting the Palestinians and allowing his caucus to act like good little anti-Semite's?

And not condemning them ?

11 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Then why is he supporting the Palestinians and allowing his caucus to act like good little anti-Semite's?

And not condemning them ?

Lol. 

Progressives are miles apart on the Israel issue and don’t toe Biden’s line. 

Biden thinks as you do on a Israel. 

You want to condemn people for speaking out on apartheid and ethnic cleansing. That’s fucked up, son. 

Lol. 

Progressives are miles apart on the Israel issue and don’t toe Biden’s line. 

Biden thinks as you do on a Israel. 

You want to condemn people for speaking out on apartheid and ethnic cleansing. That’s fucked up, son. 

No, what's fucked up is that most Palestinians want an end to this conflict either by a one or two state solution but are being undermined by terrorist organizations like Hamas who controls the government and refuses to relinquish their power over the people.

Do you realize that in Palestine a heavy price is paid for even suggesting peace with Israel......?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, what's fucked up is that most Palestinians want an end to this conflict either by a one or two state solution but are being undermined by terrorist organizations like Hamas who controls the government and refuses to relinquish their power over the people.

Do you realize that in Palestine a heavy price is paid for even suggesting peace with Israel......?

The Israelis also lost a prime minister who wanted a deal,

There are too many fanatics on each side.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The "two state solution"  the Israelis offered was a bogus rump state that had extremely limited sovereignty and limited access to air, land and sea.  It also ignored the right of Palestinians driven out of what is now Israel to return or receive compensation for their loss.

Personally, I think the Palestinians should have accepted  what was offered in the Clinton administration. There were many Irish opposed to the Free State offered by the UK in 1921. It was a start.

They could have made a counter offer.  

2 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Really?  How many Palestinians you talk to?

Israel is dispossessing people of their homes.