Israel Attacks Gaza with Ground Forces, Escalating the Conflict

Just now, crazyhole said:

It's the anti defamation league.   It lobbies congress and its pretty influential.   

It still hasn't enslaved me any more than the SEIU, the NRA, or the IBEW.  

it is an ethnic pressure group.

tell me what organization pacific islanders have that is comparable to the ADL?

or anyone else. What about white people? the friggen majority and founding stock? what do we have like the ADL?

and they do a lot more than lobby congress. They work intimately with the FBI, for example, and all sorts of other things.

and they were formed because white guys in atlanta lynched a jewish pedophile.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yes you are going to escalate it when someone shoots rockets at you.  WTF

God-Bless Israel.        😔

Why do we keep taking shit from Iran. They are responsible. Time to kick the shit out of Iran.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I am in Twin Falls, ID today, drinking beer.

Why are you ashamed of the city or state that you live in ? 

I don't get it. 

And why do you hate Jews ?

Isn't that........like......racist ??                                  🍺

why do you hate freedom?

isnt that...like...servile?

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

it is an ethnic pressure group.

tell me what organization pacific islanders have that is comparable to the ADL?

or anyone else. What about white people? the friggen majority and founding stock? what do we have like the ADL?

and they do a lot more than lobby congress. They work intimately with the FBI, for example, and all sorts of other things.

and they were formed because white guys in atlanta lynched a jewish pedophile.

Great.   It still doesn't explain how I'm a slave to the jews.   

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Great.   It still doesn't explain how I'm a slave to the jews.   

when a jew at harvard literally teaches that the white race should be abolished...https://www.worldcat.org/title/noel-ignatiev-abolish-the-white-race/oclc/51005837

what organization exists to accuse him of defamation?

and look...this is only one example. there are countless others.

but this circumstance would not be possible if you were not already a slave to jews. You just cannot square these facts with your world view.

17 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The Biden Admin. is now giving money to the Palestinians.

🍺

Oh goodie goodie. Maybe they can lend it back to us with interest like Israel does. 

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

when a jew at harvard literally teaches that the white race should be abolished...https://www.worldcat.org/title/noel-ignatiev-abolish-the-white-race/oclc/51005837

what organization exists to accuse him of defamation?

and look...this is only one example. there are countless others.

but this circumstance would not be possible if you were not already a slave to jews. You just cannot square these facts with your world view.

Why do you think it takes an organization to stand up against that kind of crap?    

Are you a slave to jews?   If not, why?

Why do you think it takes an organization to stand up against that kind of crap?    

Are you a slave to jews?   If not, why?

of course im a slave to jews. Everyone in the USA is.

do YOU think you can stand up against blood libel from jews against whites in the USA? lets see you try...tell me how it goes...

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

of course im a slave to jews. Everyone in the USA is.

do YOU think you can stand up against blood libel from jews against whites in the USA? lets see you try...tell me how it goes...

Well if you're a slave, what's the point in complaining about it?   They'll just come for you with dogs and firehoses.  

Maybe the aliens will save us from our captors I guess.   

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Oh goodie goodie. Maybe they can lend it back to us with interest like Israel does. 

Who's side are you on ??

Don't cross me, cowgirl.                                 

I might have to get rough.                  🤠

https://youtu.be/xDpz4XFWT88

18 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

why do you hate freedom?

isnt that...like...servile?

Sir,

No one love Freedom more than us Libertarians.

That is what we stand for.

Freedom to choose.

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Well if you're a slave, what's the point in complaining about it?   They'll just come for you with dogs and firehoses.  

Maybe the aliens will save us from our captors I guess.   

jews dont enslave the same way we used to oppress other people...because if things came down to military conflict, we would crush them. Theres only 14 million of them, and they can only fight with words and money.

so the secret for them is to be invisible. They dupe people like you into thinking they are not in control...even though they clearly are. Their ability to hypnotize people like you is really quite amazing.

their power would quickly collapse the moment people just see them for what they are.

4 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Social darwinism just means that humans are subject to evolution, which is obviously true.

WRONG! It is a total misconstrual of Darwin's quote "Survival of the fittest". Darwin used the word 'fittest' to mean an organism best suited to a specific niche. "Social Darwinism" is a 'survival of the most powerful' political ideology. It is an amoral ideology that Darwin would have found reprehensible.

4 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

No, I don't think might makes right...nor does anyone.

Well, that's good. You're not completely lost...yet.

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

At most Iran provides minimal support for Hamas,

You're a hack !

Where do you think hamas is getting thier hardware and $$$ from ? (eg: $70 MIL a year)

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

WRONG! It is a total misconstrual of Darwin's quote "Survival of the fittest". Darwin used the word 'fittest' to mean an organism best suited to a specific niche. "Social Darwinism" is a 'survival of the most powerful' political ideology. It is an amoral ideology that Darwin would have found reprehensible.

Well, that's good. You're not completely lost...yet.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/social-Darwinism

"Social Darwinism, the theory that human groups and races are subject to the same laws of natural selection as Charles Darwin perceived in plants and animals in nature. "

Except they can't, because they are enslaving any of us.  

they cant? trust me...the ADL has 100% control of what anyone is allowed to say on youtube.

2 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/social-Darwinism

"Social Darwinism, the theory that human groups and races are subject to the same laws of natural selection as Charles Darwin perceived in plants and animals in nature. "

You cut the quote in half. Nice try.

According to the theory, which was popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the weak were diminished and their cultures delimited while the strong grew in power and cultural influence over the weak.

Just now, drvoke said:

You cut the quote in half. Nice try.

According to the theory, which was popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the weak were diminished and their cultures delimited while the strong grew in power and cultural influence over the weak.

i dont get it...yeah that does follow from darwinian selection. People better adapted to acquire power will indeed acquire power.

4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

they cant? trust me...the ADL has 100% control of what anyone is allowed to say on youtube.

Huh.   I see all kinds of anti-jewish speech going on all over the place, including YouTube.   I guess they should up their game.  

5 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Huh.   I see all kinds of anti-jewish speech going on all over the place, including YouTube.   I guess they should up their game.  

dude...really? show me one

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

dude...this is just reporting facts about israel. Is reporting facts about israel that would be unpopular a form of hate?

maybe so. I am in fact a bit surprised that the ADL allowed this news to exist. But if they push too hard, they will reveal a bit too much of their nose. Have to let some stuff through as long as it remains fairly obscure