Jump to content

Israel Attacks Gaza with Ground Forces, Escalating the Conflict


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yes you are going to escalate it when someone shoots rockets at you.  WTF

God-Bless Israel.        😔

Why do we keep taking shit from Iran. They are responsible. Time to kick the shit out of Iran.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Israel has no right to occupy palestinian land. 

 

 

Might Is Right - By Ragnar Redbeard (paperback) : Target

 

I would have thought that you subscribe to the bogus ideology of Social Darwinism.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Might Is Right - By Ragnar Redbeard (paperback) : Target

 

I would have thought that you subscribe to the bogus ideology of Social Darwinism.

 

 

Social darwinism just means that humans are subject to evolution, which is obviously true.

 

No, I don't think might makes right...nor does anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Might Is Right - By Ragnar Redbeard (paperback) : Target

 

I would have thought that you subscribe to the bogus ideology of Social Darwinism.

 

 

Anyone who hypothetically decides that might makes right would paradoxically be turning themselves into a slave...because someone already has power and it isn't you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wallco1 said:

Should Israel just sit back and absorb Hamas rockets. 

No, the country should just cease to exist. 

 

The Jews who remain can become dhimmi and pay jizya. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Israel does not terrorize Hamas does. 

Israel is illegally occupying palestinian land and has committed countless human rights abuses against the palestinian people. It doesn't matter whether you call it terrorism or just naked oppression. 

 

Hamas has never attacked the united States. And with Hamas in control of the Levant, Jews in the US who get in trouble for pedophilia, fraud, espionage, etc. Would no longer have a safe haven to flee to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Israel has no right to occupy palestinian land. 

There is no such thing as Palestinian land.    Palestine was never a country, never had a government, and allows known terrorist groups to represent the people.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyhole said:

There is no such thing as Palestinian land.    Palestine was never a country, never had a government, and allows known terrorist groups to represent the people.   

I hear Jews say this a lot. It is such a bizarre thing to say. 

 

There do exist a palestinian people...and they were in the Levant for thousands of years. They were under the rule of the ottoman empire until world war 1, when the land was occupied by the British.

 

But none of that matters. I don't care about some technical history of what states ruled that land. The Palestinians are a legitimite people, they have a birthright to that land, the Jews have no business being there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

I hear Jews say this a lot. It is such a bizarre thing to say. 

 

There do exist a palestinian people...and they were in the Levant for thousands of years. They were under the rule of the ottoman empire until world war 1, when the land was occupied by the British.

 

But none of that matters. I don't care about some technical history of what states ruled that land. The Palestinians are a legitimite people, they have a birthright to that land, the Jews have no business being there.

If you're willing to say that, then you should also be willing to say that we have no claim to America.   The Indians were here first.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

If you're willing to say that, then you should also be willing to say that we have no claim to America.   The Indians were here first.  

I have no doubt that if I were around 400 years ago, I would have some ethical issues with we were doing then. Especially slavery. 

 

But it has been far too long now. The north American Indians are nothing like they were then. They could not simply return to wandering north america. Even if they could...that way of life made them defenseless. So the land would simply be conquered by somebody else anyway.

 

So no. Time and circumstances make this a false comparison

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I have no doubt that if I were around 400 years ago, I would have some ethical issues with we were doing then. Especially slavery. 

 

But it has been far too long now. The north American Indians are nothing like they were then. They could not simply return to wandering north america. Even if they could...that way of life made them defenseless. So the land would simply be conquered by somebody else anyway.

 

So no. Time and circumstances make this a false comparison

Well Israel is going on 75 years.    How long does it have to go on before their claim to the land is legitimate to you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Well Israel is going on 75 years.    How long does it have to go on before their claim to the land is legitimate to you?

Depends. There isn't an exact number. The palestinian people still exist and the whole world knows they are oppressed by Israel and have been for a long time. 

 

There still exists in the hearts of most Palestinians a desire to regain control of their ancestral land. Israel has not won them over as friends, nor has their spirit been broken. 

 

It would be quite simple and quite realistic to simply hand over control of Israel to Hamas. The Jews there currently can become dhimmi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Depends. There isn't an exact number. The palestinian people still exist and the whole world knows they are oppressed by Israel and have been for a long time. 

 

There still exists in the hearts of most Palestinians a desire to regain control of their ancestral land. Israel has not won them over as friends, nor has their spirit been broken. 

 

It would be quite simple and quite realistic to simply hand over control of Israel to Hamas. The Jews there currently can become dhimmi. 

The other side of the coin is identical to what you just stated.

 

Both parties claim the land as ancestral, neither party has won the other over as friends, and neither parties spirit has been broken.

 

It would be quite simple and realistic for Hamas to simply hand over control of Palestine to Israel and call it day.

 

What do you think?

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

The other side of the coin is identical to what you just stated.

 

Both parties claim the land as ancestral, neither party has won the other over as friends, and neither parties spirit has been broken.

 

It would be quite simple and realistic for Hamas to simply hand over control of Palestine to Israel and call it day.

 

What do you think?

 

 

 

 

I think Hamas has a better argument behind them because the Jews only moved there recently, and by force, and have been committing atrocities against the Palestinians for decades...which is now an unpaid debt

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I think Hamas has a better argument behind them because the Jews only moved there recently, and by force, and have been committing atrocities against the Palestinians for decades...which is now an unpaid debt

But the Jews lay claim to the land from millennia ago. They claim it was given to them by God.

 

Should they just concede and say "eh... no biggie"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The other side of the coin is identical to what you just stated.

 

Both parties claim the land as ancestral, neither party has won the other over as friends, and neither parties spirit has been broken.

 

It would be quite simple and realistic for Hamas to simply hand over control of Palestine to Israel and call it day.

 

What do you think?

 

 

 

 

And furthermore...I personally have no reason to like Israel. So there is no reason you should expect me to side with them.

 

Let me give you an example. During the floyd race riots that were destroying this country, thousands of Ethiopian Jews attempted to migrate to Israel. And Israel, under Bibi, told them no, we don't want Africans. 

 

And so he deported them all to Canada. 

 

And then he had the nerve to condemn 'police brutality' in this country. 

 

You know what? I don't think Hamas has would behave in this way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I think Hamas has a better argument behind them because the Jews only moved there recently, and by force, and have been committing atrocities against the Palestinians for decades...which is now an unpaid debt

The "palestinians" are merely arab refugees of the war that were not allowed to return to Jordan. Syria et al. This was done intentionally.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

But the Jews lay claim to the land from millennia ago. They claim it was given to them by God.

 

Should they just concede and say "eh... no biggie"?

That is as absurd as pretending north American Indians could ever reclaim north america. 

 

The modern Jew is nothing like they were.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

I don't think Hamas has would behave in this way.

Hamas would welcome them with open arms so long as they converted to Islam I'm sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, superds77 said:

The "palestinians" are merely arab refugees of the war that were not allowed to return to Jordan. Syria et al. This was done intentionally.

 

 

I Am not going to be confused by whatever technicalities you want to bring up. The bottom line is that Jews moved in on land that was already occupied. The displaced people and their families do still exist. And Israel is only grabbing more and more as time goes on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...