17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There is a lot of talk around here of having automated trucking. 

They are ready have it...it's called a pipeline.

I don't see how Biden could be responsible for this. He probably doesn't even understand what is going on. It would be nice to have the Keystone pipeline around in case it happens again but oh-well.  I'm sure this will get twisted into a push for the Green New Deal. If Trump were still President he would've been blamed for it somehow.  The media would be all over it and another Russian investigation would start followed by an impeachment trial followed by arresting some white guys with IT security back-grounds so they can say "look at all the white supremist domestic terrorists".   But it's Biden so it will be looked at rationally.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are truly a moron if you think that Biden caused this.

If you can blame trump for everything I can blame Biden 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

If you can blame trump for everything I can blame Biden 

If this had happened under Trump's watch, Xavier would be one of the first ones here blaming the BAD ORANGE MAN for it.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Zaro said:

Colonial has already resumed operations. Get your hysteria while you can. All will be back to normal in a few days

as If a week with  no gas in  1/2 the East Coast  was no big deal  you dumb cunt

• Fuck you! 1
Just now, rippy38 said:

If this had happened under Trump's watch, Xavier would be one of the first ones here blaming the BAD ORANGE MAN for it.

Correct. You can’t have it both ways. 

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I don't blame Trump for everything.

You have the right to lie, I do not dispute that.

Funny how your name came up on the forums biggest liars, and mine did not. 

6 hours ago, Skans said:

As a kid all I could remember was people telling me how beautiful LA was.  I was 23 when I first went to California.  Everything was brown and dead looking.  Scrubby looking palm trees were the only type of tree that was green.  The beaches were gross.  The water was cold. Lots of bums everywhere.  Every person my age claimed to be actors/actresses, or in the movie industry - most were simply unemployed.

I was born and grew up in Palo Alto and Berkeley while my dad was getting his PhD.