Jump to content

Trump gun nut murders two sheriff's deputies


Recommended Posts

Witness: Man Angered by Texas Deputies in Yard Killed Them | U.S. News® |  US News

 

Texas - check

Cracker - check

Gun nut - check

Government paranoia - check

= Trump supporter

 

Upon further investigation it will be determined that he should not have been allowed to have those weapons, or that he should have been red flagged.

 

The good news is this crime happened in Texas so he will be executed in probably less than 5 years.

 

 

Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

 

 

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

The shooting happened in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles southwest of Dallas. Officials say deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Nicholas opened fire on Jones and Leonard after they “made contact” with him while responding to a dog complaint.

Jeffrey Nicholas, 28, is jailed in nearby Tom Green County Detention Center on two charges of capital murder of a peace officer.

Hutchings, a city employee who helps with animal control said that the officers were helping city him collect two dogs that had bitten someone earlier in the day.

The deputies had already caught one of the dogs and the other one ran into Nicholas’ yard. Hutchings said Nicholas did not own either animal.

Nicholas told the deputies they couldn't enter his yard to get the dog, then that they should “get off his property” and that he “has his civil rights,” Hutchings said.

He said Nicholas told the deputies that he would shoot them, and then opened fire.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Does it say that he is actually a trump supporter ? And what does that have to do with anything if he is? 
all of the BLM people are NOT trump supporters- and look at what they have done. 

Cut @drvokesome slack! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, drvoke said:

Texas - check

Cracker - check

Gun nut - check

Government paranoia - check

= Trump supporter

 

 

 

4b5d72ac0bb6719e20138b46d0e4774f.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, drvoke said:

Witness: Man Angered by Texas Deputies in Yard Killed Them | U.S. News® |  US News

 

Texas - check

Cracker - check

Gun nut - check

Government paranoia - check

= Trump supporter

 

Upon further investigation it will be determined that he should not have been allowed to have those weapons, or that he should have been red flagged.

 

The good news is this crime happened in Texas so he will be executed in probably less than 5 years.

 

 

Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

 

 

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

The shooting happened in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles southwest of Dallas. Officials say deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Nicholas opened fire on Jones and Leonard after they “made contact” with him while responding to a dog complaint.

Jeffrey Nicholas, 28, is jailed in nearby Tom Green County Detention Center on two charges of capital murder of a peace officer.

Hutchings, a city employee who helps with animal control said that the officers were helping city him collect two dogs that had bitten someone earlier in the day.

The deputies had already caught one of the dogs and the other one ran into Nicholas’ yard. Hutchings said Nicholas did not own either animal.

Nicholas told the deputies they couldn't enter his yard to get the dog, then that they should “get off his property” and that he “has his civil rights,” Hutchings said.

He said Nicholas told the deputies that he would shoot them, and then opened fire.

 

 

"Hang 'em High" in the town square in front of the Courthouse.

And let the body dangle for a week as a warning to others.                                 🤠

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drvoke said:

Witness: Man Angered by Texas Deputies in Yard Killed Them | U.S. News® |  US News

 

Texas - check

Cracker - check

Gun nut - check

Government paranoia - check

= Trump supporter

 

Upon further investigation it will be determined that he should not have been allowed to have those weapons, or that he should have been red flagged.

 

The good news is this crime happened in Texas so he will be executed in probably less than 5 years.

 

 

Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them (msn.com)

(Full article at above link)

 

 

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

The shooting happened in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles southwest of Dallas. Officials say deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Nicholas opened fire on Jones and Leonard after they “made contact” with him while responding to a dog complaint.

Jeffrey Nicholas, 28, is jailed in nearby Tom Green County Detention Center on two charges of capital murder of a peace officer.

Hutchings, a city employee who helps with animal control said that the officers were helping city him collect two dogs that had bitten someone earlier in the day.

The deputies had already caught one of the dogs and the other one ran into Nicholas’ yard. Hutchings said Nicholas did not own either animal.

Nicholas told the deputies they couldn't enter his yard to get the dog, then that they should “get off his property” and that he “has his civil rights,” Hutchings said.

He said Nicholas told the deputies that he would shoot them, and then opened fire.

 

The deputies should have left.  They obviously were not prepared for this and what the heck did they think they were doing running around on an armed man's property without a warrant after they were told to leave?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skans said:

The deputies should have left.  They obviously were not prepared for this and what the heck did they think they were doing running around on an armed man's property without a warrant after they were told to leave?

 

They were chasing a dog that had bitten someone in the neighborhood earlier in the day. Police don't take orders from yahoos. This guy is going to find out the hard way. They are going to pump his veins full of poison. Good riddance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

They were chasing a dog that had bitten someone in the neighborhood earlier in the day. Police don't take orders from yahoos.

Not anymore they don't.  They're dead.  Seems like the officers found that out the hard way. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas - check, good he will pay the price

Cracker - check, Racist are you? Bigot?

Gun nut - check, Link please

Government paranoia - check, link please

= Trump supporter, link please

 

WTF is wrong with you leftrats anyway?

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

He is a left wing nut job. Trump supporters back the blue. 

 

... said the gun-toting, 'sovereign citizen.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Suspect in ambush shootings of New York City police officers indicted on 52 counts

nypd-shooter-suspect-williams-ap-rc-2002

 

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/suspect-ambush-shootings-york-city-police-officers-indicted-184600905--abc-news-topstories.html

 

 

New York City - check

Nigger - check

Hood Rat - check

Hates da Police - check

= Obiden supporter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

😐

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

"Hang 'em High" in the town square in front of the Courthouse.

And let the body dangle for a week as a warning to others.                                 🤠

He'll get the needle

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...