Black man disguised himself as White to carry out burglary spree BUT don't expect to hear it from the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Rockim Prowell (while using a stolen car) has been linked to 30 burglaries in the Los Angeles area BUT don't expect to hear that from the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media.

Who is Rockim Prowell? LA home burglaries linked to Black suspect disguised as White male with lifelike mask

Pretty smart. Knew he wouldn’t get pulled over driving. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Pretty smart. Knew he wouldn’t get pulled over driving. 

He should have quit while he was a ahead !

• Old Mack changed the title to Black man disguised himself as White to carry out burglary spree BUT don't expect to hear it from the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So where did you hear about this, if not in the "ultraliberal Satanic agenda-driven media?

What is your point?

You can take the nigger out of the hood.......but you cannot take the hood out of the nigger.

Ohhhh........I am sorry.                               Was that politically incorrect ??                                 😎

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So where did you hear about this, if not in the "ultraliberal Satanic agenda-driven media?

What is your point?

What is my point ?

Well if the races were reversed this would be on the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media until the next cop shooting came up.

Can you say double standard ?

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

What is my point ?

Well if the races were reversed this would be on the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media until the next cop shooting came up.

If  ifs and or buts were candy and nuts, then we all would have a wonderful Christmas!

So you are saying that White criminals should disguise themselves as Blacks to avoid arrest?  in what universe would that happen?

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So you are saying that White criminals should disguise themselves as Blacks to avoid arrest? 

You said...that not me.

Can't find THE STORY on any ultraliberal site so you'll just have to trust Fox News:

Los Angeles-area man disguised himself as White guy to commit over 30 home burglaries, police say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-disguised-burglaries

The guy was a criminal and it is a good thing that he was caught.

His using a White guy mask seems to have been a wise decision. especially given the habit of bored cops to run the plates of every car driven by a Black guy.

It is a man-bites-dog story, which is Fox ran it. They knew that it would cause guys like  Old Mac to get all orgasmic.

why

50 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

What is my point ?

I can say you are a racist piece of shit

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

That's a pretty good disguise.  Had I caught him burglarizing my house, I would have shot him - I don't discriminate.

23 minutes ago, slideman said:

Who cares besides you ?

251df83d0b5e3e863740c535c0d9a3be.jpg

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Who cares besides you ?

Apparently no one I'm not long for this shit hole is not fun being one of the only few liberals here

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

especially given the habit of bored cops to run the plates of every car driven by a Black guy.

exman...don't you know cops no longer run tags ?

You know at night time when you see them riding (particularly) thru motel parking lots, etc...they are not out there old school patrolling !

Get with it dude...it's pass the millennium !

License plate recognition technology aids LEO by scanning plates and comparing them to hotlists for wanted vehicles

https://www.police1.com/police-products/traffic-enforcement/license-plate-readers/articles/how-to-catch-more-criminals-with-a-modular-vehicle-recognition-system-TXVelR0wdfO1BNtE/

9 minutes ago, slideman said:

not fun being one of the only few liberals here

Thats because you want a echo machine...you fucking baby killer.

You were all happy when the place was filled with them and the CONs were in the monitory.

Why not just recruit some of your friends...I'll bet they're all baby killing ultraliberals to.

43 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Thats because you want a echo machine...you fucking baby killer.

You were all happy when the place was filled with them and the CONs were in the monitory.

Why not just recruit some of your friends...I'll bet they're all baby killing ultraliberals to.

You're all into the rights of the baby but the baby is possessing the body of another person.

What about her rights?

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Good point. He heard about via some media source. 

So Fox is not satanic.

Any story about misbehaving Black people is to Old Mack like moth to a flame.

I wonder if he has seen the recent PBS Independent  videos on the new  Philly DA.

Philadelphia loves to  put people in jail and keep them forever and the new DA decided to change that.

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So Fox is not satanic.

Any story about misbehaving Black people is to Old Mack like moth to a flame.

I wonder if he has seen the recent PBS Independent  videos on the new  Philly DA.

Philadelphia loves to  put people in jail and keep them forever and the new DA decided to change that.

It is interesting how the media (in general) is bad but they still get information from it and depending on the topic/context, it is biased garbage or good stuff that is to be taken seriously. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

It is interesting how the media (in general) is bad but they still get information from it and depending on the topic/context, it is biased garbage or good stuff that is to be taken seriously. 

Well, this is an unusual story about a clever criminal who was not clever enough. There are thousands of even more clever criminals that are never caught. Some are serial killers who kill random victims just for to watch them die.

46 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Good point. He heard about via some media source. 

notimpartialobserver...I remember when you were left leaning neutral BUT those days are gone.  The zombies have taken command of you.

Do a search on Rockim Prowell and tell me if CNN, MSNBC, MSM, WAPO, NY Slimes are carrying the story or some mundane Negro victim story.