Survey: Who Is The NHB Forum's Biggest Liar?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would be Elton Johnson

The pool of candidates has definitely dwindled. Some being banned and some simply moving on (Olivaw, Splunch, Craig). I would say Mirabeau. His schtick is pure fantasy, IMO. 

Calguy runner up simply because it is hard to say if he is just a duped fool or intentionally lying.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Poof! And just like that crazyhole gets banned! Pity!

I think we should have pole on who is the biggest nutcase on the site. We have recently lost a first place contender.

14 minutes ago, FredH said:

I think we should have pole on who is the biggest nutcase on the site. We have recently lost a first place contender.

I don't know about the biggest liar..  but I think I know enough of you. To cast an outsider vote..? Can I vote on the biggest nutcase? I will anyway... TEACHER. sorry teacher. xoxo LOLOL

1 minute ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I don't know about the biggest liar..  but I think I know enough of you. To cast an outsider vote..? Can I vote on the biggest nutcase? I will anyway... TEACHER. sorry teacher. xoxo LOLOL

I was going to vote Nuckin Futz............

3 minutes ago, FredH said:

He in the few posts I have read seems more reasonable than you do. In fact you should be in the pole for nutcases.

pole

Lol

51 minutes ago, FredH said:

@RickyTavy - Shim can't read much English, and writes like it is the angry butt-birth of Sole Result and Xavier.  As if after crawling out of Xavier's anal canal Shim took one look at its parents and screamed because Shim knew it was screwed for life.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

That an entire new thread. 

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Now that DLN and Ben are gone,   who  now takes the crown as the biggest liar  here?

Bonus internet points if you can provide evidence  anecdotes

scout and slideman. Zero and XO are just clueless.

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yikes. Irony of a thread turning on the creator 

Of course they have nothing else.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I never lie.   I never post  lies 

you  on the other hand … oh boy

You got it.

• EltonJohnson changed the title to Survey: Who Is The NHB Forum's Biggest Liar?