14 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Didn't I restore your thread and remove the points?

Come on Lucy? you didn't answer me my question? is it legal,ethical? or just to look good.. come on?

10 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Is what legal or ethical?

Yes I know that LUCY.  Swearing in the titles?  But CP has always said.. no swearing in the titles.. yes I understand both sites are free speech. but is it a legal issue or an ethical thing?

13 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

Yes I know that LUCY.  Swearing in the titles?  But CP has always said.. no swearing in the titles.. yes I understand both sites are free speech. but is it a legal issue or an ethical thing?

Neither. 

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Neither. 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Neither. 

Well? What is it then?.. if it isn't legal?  If it isn't ethical ... which I consider outsiders looking in.... and seeing words in a title. What is it? do tell. I'm just curious...

29 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I just checked .. CP doesn't run this site kfools and I do.

1 hour ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I have always been told that too by cp.. we must look respectable at a quick glance? is that true...?

Most of the folks on this site don't even look respectable from a distinct, let alone a quick glance.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

I just checked .. CP doesn't run this site kfools and I do.

I know that... Don't be a smart arss.. LOL don't get your feathers ruffled.  but now that's two places i have heard this same  thing..... and no on explains it.. and i am just curious.. if it is it a legal thing..?

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Most of the folks on this site don't even look respectable from a distinct, let alone a quick glance.

Calguy   Whah ha ha.. I know that... our site too. we just pretend. chuckle. that's why i asked the question.   😃

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

Is CP still looking for dicks in the ladies room?

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Is CP still looking for dicks in the ladies room?

Nope Zaro. probably looking for them in the ladies showers....?  😉 that's different. Not quite the same?

3 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

Nope Zaro. probably looking for them in the ladies showers....?  😉 that's different. Not quite the same?

Totally different. I expect him to get a medal of freedom any day now

25 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Totally different. I expect him to get a medal of freedom any day now

I've been told CP is always looking for dick.