Well oddly Fauci OK'd a US loan of millions to this center for the express purpose of doing gain of function research on virus's to see if they could be used as biological weapons.  Can you really make this shit up? Remember the first thing he said about the virus "You have nothing to worry about."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-studying-coronavirus/

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/25/steve-hilton-finds-stunning-covid-19-evidence-specific-activity-that-dr-fauci-funded-and-it-is-terrifying-1020943/

Interesting reads.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, FredH said:

Well oddly Fauci OK'd a US loan of millions to this center for the express purpose of doing gain of function research on virus's to see if they could be used as biological weapons.  Can you really make this shit up? Remember the first thing he said about the virus "You have nothing to worry about."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-studying-coronavirus/

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/25/steve-hilton-finds-stunning-covid-19-evidence-specific-activity-that-dr-fauci-funded-and-it-is-terrifying-1020943/

Interesting reads.

Interesting fake news you mean.

7 hours ago, FredH said:

Interesting reads.

CIA, China, Fauci. 

• Like 1
On 5/9/2021 at 3:11 AM, Squatchman said:

Interesting fake news you mean.

Have you seen any of the new articles connecting the Obama regime and Fauci funding this research?

2 hours ago, FredH said:

Have you seen any of the new articles connecting the Obama regime and Fauci funding this research?

Fred, I have.. I've been following it. It makes me literally sick. No one believes me.. So I shut up.. but I will say one thing... don't you see? They put the  biggest culprit of it all in the lime light.. Out on the news thinking it's gonna fool everyone.  gees-us What a Creep.

• Thumb up 1

As expected, given who started this braindead thread, this is just another rightwingnut retard circle jerk thread, celebrating their utter insanity and their total disconnection from reality.

In the real world......

Sep 15, 2020 — A new paper claiming that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus was genetically engineered in a laboratory has several red flags. It should not be taken seriously.
Mar 5, 2020 — The pathogen appears to have come from wild animals, virologists say, and there are no signs of genetic manipulation in the SARS-CoV-2 genome.
May 4, 2020 — You could be forgiven for wondering how a disease as fast-moving and deadly as COVID-19 could just appear naturally, out of nowhere, seemingly overnight. Presid…

No, this virus isn't a bioweapon. New diseases have emerged throughout human history, and we have seen two major coronavirus outbreaks in the last two decades: SARS and MERS. So we shouldn't be surprised by ...
Jun 9, 2020 —  Instead of making false claims, we should focus our efforts on the regions where the next pandemic is likely to emerge, says Peter Daszak, an expert in pandemic prevention.

Mar 21, 2020 — A persistent coronavirus myth that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan is completely unfounded. Here's how we know.

May 12, 2020 — Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, the Internet has been teeming with provocative conspiracy theories that the novel coronavirus was (1) created in a Wuhan, China, lab and deployed as a ...

Sep 16, 2020 — CLAIM: COVID-19 is a man-made virus intentionally manufactured in a lab and released to the public. AP'S ASSESSMENT: False. Scientists say the molecular structure of SARS-CoV-2 rules out the ...

Sep 18, 2020 — Why misinformation about COVID-19's origins keeps going viral. Another piece of coronavirus misinformation is making the rounds. Here's how to sift through the muck. ByMonique Brouillette ...

Jul 21, 2020 — But the vast majority of scientists who have studied the virus agree that it evolved naturally and crossed into humans from an animal species, most likely a bat. How exactly do we know that this virus ...

Jun 12, 2020 — A major COVID-19 myth is that it was man-made in a lab. But by using the virus' genetic sequence scientists have been able to debunk it.

Mar 26, 2020 — The SARS-CoV-2 virus (seen in this transmission electron microscope image of virus isolated from a U.S. patient), which causes COVID-19, was rumored to be human-made, but scientists ...

Jul 18, 2020 — The conspiracy theory that the novel coronavirus was created in a lab has been circulating since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, although scientists from different countries have ...

3 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

In the real world......

...you're an idiot,

This virus did   not  jump from a bat to a human.  You are a useful idiot  for the  globalists 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

...you're an idiot,

This virus did   not  jump from a bat to a human.  You are a useful idiot  for the  globalists 

I heard it was a gay bat . Like AIDS

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

...I'm an idiot,

Well, of course you are, ElNutto.

This virus did   not  jump from a bat to a human. 

So speaks Dr. ElNutto.....speaking Ex Cathedra from his retarded bellybutton.

Sorry, nutjob, but I'll trust the doctors and genetic scientists who've actually studied this virus over a random uneducated rightwingnut retard who has lost his grip on reality.

I am a useful idiot for the science-denying, power-tripping rightwingnut retards in Congress. 

You have made that very obvious, ElNutto.

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

Well, of course you are, ElNutto.

So speaks Dr. ElNutto.....speaking Ex Cathedra from his retarded bellybutton.

Sorry, nutjob, but I'll trust the doctors and genetic scientists who've actually studied this virus over a random uneducated rightwingnut retard who has lost his grip on reality.

You trust a doctor that hasn’t practiced in 40 years. 
you trust the media and social networks that silence anyone that speaks out differently regarding the virus. 

1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

Can you    list your  CV on the   scientific  training you've had?  Degrees,  training programs,  work?

What experience do  you  have with  infectious disease?

Need  answers on both,  lib

16 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

You mean you will believe the REPORTERS who misquote them, flicto. 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:38 PM, FredH said:

Interesting reads.

"Fauci ok'd a US loan..."

Next

Let's see here. Democrats and the U.S. government are heavily invested in the Wuhan lab. 

Covid breaks out.

TRILLIONS has been transferred or printed and handed to the global establishment elite.

Trump dumped(illegally).

Governments, especially in China and the U.S. have unprecedented control over their citizens. 

Nothing to see here, folks. 

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Let's see here. Democrats and the U.S. government are heavily invested in the Wuhan lab. 

Covid breaks out.

TRILLIONS has been transferred or printed and handed to the global establishment elite.

Trump dumped(illegally).

Governments, especially in China and the U.S. have unprecedented control over their citizens. 

Nothing to see here, folks. 

Yeah, that's right......nothing to see here but ragingly insane, artificially induced paranoia based on no actual evidence whatsoever. Which is absolutely typical of the rightwingnuts on this forum.