Show Me Where My People Are Going

5 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Most of the world already hates you.

You have relied on us to defend you.

Which we can do well...because we excell in battle. 

Show me your fucking plan when we are sick of you? 

And people thought Mein Kampf was a collection of random schizo-isms.  Philip is trying to invent a kind of rightard jazz.  Comes out all Andrews Sisters, at best.

Just now, RickyTavy said:

And people thought Mein Kampf was a collection of random schizo-isms.  Philip is trying to invent a kind of rightard jazz.  Comes out all Andrews Sisters, at best.

Mein Kampf was nothing. I encourage anyone to read it. 

I would suggest a more revolutionary solution. You know what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

Oops, I thought it was your job to know what you are talking about.  Would you like to take another stab at it?

1 hour ago, PhilipIV said:

The most boring book on the planet.

Followed by the sayings of Chairman Mao.

And the Hadiths.

7 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

"Show me where my people are going that I may lead them" is my favorite version of the pick-up line that works on far too many "Americans." As in where the fuck did all these Nazis come from? Oh, for the Deplorable-minded, my "quote" (cute, eh?) is all about mocking not so much you as the quality of those you worship and thereby you. Okay, so I was kinda off on the "not you" part (no more quotes, I promise. Probably.) It points out that your elk are too easily led and too easily suckered. The fact that my quote became a quote shows it has a popular reality. That I have an IQ higher than an Ant (get it? Wait did I promise no more parentheses? If not, I'll try.) means I am not among those of you who continue to be all trumpied.
Your team had their contest back then where most all of them pandered to fear anger fed by fear, figuring they could slide back on their trail of slime to I-have-two-dogs-and-three-kids. Blew everybody away when the most unprincipled and loudest and most buffoonish bozo in the arena won. Show me where my people are going, and don't ask any questions. Fortunately, that reign was quickly aborted. I don't care what the legends say; flush three times.
Now, you continue to suckle at the trump. Never won the popular vote and legislative power declined. I bet you all have seen the news about our "vote audit" out here in Arizona. This is how the wackos respond to the way their wackism helped turn Az and the USA bluer. Get wackier! That and the voter suppression that they swear to gawd does not exist and you can't prove it. The stench of facsism is perfume.
You are like gnats in that you are pests at least by numbers alone. Also by individual strength. Except kinda reverse. We outnumber you pretty good. So, I guess you guys could be called super gnats. Would that soothe your vague anger?

Drunk again?  Never heard that stupid fucking phrase rickee,  must be just another delusional rickee construct...

6 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

What happens when most of us want to nuke Israel? 

GOD will take you out...

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

And the debate among scientists continues as to why Deplorables evolved such pointy heads, when so much obvious continues to float ever without ever snagging.

Have you fallen down and can't get back up? stay down like the dawg you are, rickee...

12 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

And, apparently, time for my neediest groupie to offer stale prissiness as attention bait.

Yes ma'am, drunkiepoo- see ya next week. 

12 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Sick fuck

But enough about you, drunkiepoo - we all saw what a sick fuck you were, defending dicks in your own daughter's shower.

And we all saw you back down like my bitch when I cornered you with her in the room. 

BWAHAHAHA!!!

8 minutes ago, Common said:

But enough about you, drunkiepoo - we all saw what a sick fuck you were, defending dicks in your own daughter's shower.

And we all saw you back down like my bitch when I cornered you with her in the room. 

BWAHAHAHA!!!

You run a good show, cowboy.

I tip my hat to you.

P.S.    You need better imogi's.                    🤠..🍺.

6 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Drunk again?  Never heard that stupid fucking phrase rickee,  must be just another delusional rickee construct...

I am not the reason you trumped up your educational opportunities to become such an easily suckered loser.

17 minutes ago, Common said:

BWAHAHAHA!!!

You ever gonna elaborate on your belief that a fondness for sucking dicks makes you a woman, twitch?  Gonna continue to disrespect your boyfriend by pretending the geezer pacing impatiently in the background during your humiliation does not exist?  Or did you just come here to give your nub one more rub, while you fantasize about an imaginary "we all" watching you save imaginary girls from imaginary dicks in imaginary showers, Chomo tranny?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Famagusta said:

The most boring book on the planet.

Followed by the sayings of Chairman Mao.

And the Hadiths.

What is Hadiths ?

I am interested now.         🙂

41 minutes ago, Taipan said:

What is Hadiths ?

I am interested now.         🙂

The term hadith (pronounced ha-DEETH) refers to any of the various collected accountings of the words, actions, and habits of the Prophet Mohammad during his lifetime. In the Arabic language, the term means "report," "account" or "narrative;" the plural is ahadith.

• Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead,
Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell
And the profit and loss.
                                   A current under sea
Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
He passed the stages of his age and youth
Entering the whirlpool.
                                   Gentile or Jew
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Lol

What is it with you and Eliot

15 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

you mainline for a minimal fix of victomhood.

You're kidding !

The satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers ran with such a ridiculous story and made it into news...and ultraliberals actually bought it.  I think you're the victim here.

A Media Research Center study found at the height of the Trump scandal CNN talked about the non-existent “pee tapes” 77 times in a mere five-day period.

On 5/8/2021 at 2:20 PM, RickyTavy said:

You ever gonna elaborate on your belief that a fondness for sucking dicks makes you a woman, twitch? 

No. You handle that, cuckiepoo.

Say hi to your daughter for me - tell her she's welcome for me making you pretend to be a dad.

On 5/10/2021 at 11:25 AM, Common said:

No. You handle that, cuckiepoo.

Say hi to your daughter for me - tell her she's welcome for me making you pretend to be a dad.

My daughter, like everybody else, thinks you're a sick fuck.  She thinks your obsessive dicky waving over imaginary dicks in imaginary showers of imaginary little girls is probably the reason your chomo ass is obsessing now on her, because your own kid took out a restraining order on your sick fuck ass.

And, I am supposed to handle your claim that your fondness for sucking dicks makes you a woman?  That's why you won't tell the Deplorables you work so hard to impress in your puddle that despite all your trans bashing, you are one when you are sucking for sympathy?  And, what about your old man "roommate"?  Am I supposed to handle that also?  Afraid that if you show him some respect and acknowledge his existence, those same Deplorables might turn on your queer ass?  Hey, speaking of which, are you still a cuck, when your gay boyfriend steps out on you over the way you diss him?  If so, will you have to steal another witless insult from your nazi friends that you can beat to death?  So many questions, so little courage from your twitchy ass.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:00 PM, Taipan said:

"Yawnnnnn"............

Ohhhhhhhhh..............what.............what ??

That little girly-boy ??

Can I go back to sleep now ?

🖕..Mr .Ricky.     

You don't run this rodeo, cowboy.                                   🤠...🥃

You're missing some rhinestones on the hem of your New York City skirt, clumsy poser.

On 5/7/2021 at 10:49 PM, Old Mack said:

RT...thank you for not shunning me BUT next time can you make some sense ?

BTW: I read that rumor started out as a joke between a couple of beer drinking guys and than CNN go a hold of it....any update on that ?

There are also rumors that Mango Mussolini is still president!

And you believe that! Hahhaha

29 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

You're missing some rhinestones on the hem of your New York City skirt, clumsy poser.

What is the main reason that you vote Dem ?

On 5/8/2021 at 1:06 AM, RickyTavy said:

"So, I guess you guys could be called super gnats. Would that soothe your vague anger?  Oh, and this is what I look like when I'm on one hell of a bender like I am right now....

th?id=OIP.hVMh7XRaPUftgYGY9iCSWgHaHW%26p