Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Chauvin’s Attorney Files Motion for New Trial

20 minutes ago, FredH said:

So which propaganda network put that BS in your head? If you watch the video you will see Chauvin does not have his full weight on Floyd's neck. And if Floyd is dying from an overdose then no matter what Chauvin does is material.

Nobody gives a fuck whether it was his full weight or not.  

He claiming a cuffed guy was dying while he put his weight on him and offered help in no way.  

17 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Now all we hear on the news a Beautiful Young Intelligent Black Women.

We don't hear that on mainstream media.  Few recriminations on the mainstream media.  Sounds like FOX got it wrong again, eh, if that is all you are hearing?

4 hours ago, slideman said:

SPD Finally Confirms: They Have No Reports of Extortion in the CHOP 

Well, this is timely: Remember back in June, a million years ago, when the Seattle Police Department said that protestors were shaking down local businesses on Capitol Hill? Well, at long long long long last, SPD has confirmed that they had not received any actual reports of extortion at the time, and they still haven't.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2021/01/07/54565189/spd-finally-confirms-they-have-no-reports-of-extortion-in-the-chop

Funny how this is the ONLY thing you will talk about that was wrong. LOL! You are doing this so you can justify a literal insurgency in Seattle. They took over the area by force after attacking the police station. The police were told to stand down by the Mayor. The locals wanted them GONE and you supported this literal insurrection. You are a fucking disgusting human. I condemned the rioters at the capitol building but you were silent all summer long about the riots and murders from leftists all across the country. 

FUCK YOU you lying piece of shit. You belong in the shithole known as Seattle. 

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

Nobody gives a fuck whether it was his full weight or not.  

He claiming a cuffed guy was dying while he put his weight on him and offered help in no way.  

His knee did not cause Floyd's death. That is a scientific fact. The most he should have been charged with is manslaughter. 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

We don't hear that on mainstream media.  Few recriminations on the mainstream media.  Sounds like FOX got it wrong again, eh, if that is all you are hearing?

He drew his service weapon and "Saved" lives.

Why didn't she throw the knife down put her hands out and lay on the ground?

5 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

His knee did not cause Floyd's death. That is a scientific fact.

No, it isn't.  False premise means I quit reading.

14 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Funny how this is the ONLY thing you will talk about that was wrong. LOL! You are doing this so you can justify a literal insurgency in Seattle. They took over the area by force after attacking the police station. The police were told to stand down by the Mayor. The locals wanted them GONE and you supported this literal insurrection. You are a fucking disgusting human. I condemned the rioters at the capitol building but you were silent all summer long about the riots and murders from leftists all across the country. 

Slideman was not a participant in any riot, so why are you dumping on him?

23 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

His knee did not cause Floyd's death. That is a scientific fact. The most he should have been charged with is manslaughter. 

Manslaughter is appropriate when the death occurs "in the heat of passion". Not the case here

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Yes.

Resisting arrest is a felony.  Class E.

Negros do not have a right to run or resist arrest.

And that where all of this cop vs black trouble come from.

White Texas teenagers NEVER argue with a cop.

They are taught that.

Consequently......they are never in trouble.                                                              

Washington County Georgia 3 deputies tased Eurie Martin for a total time of 89 seconds for walking down the road. He had committed no crime. The officers had no reason to detain him yet they chose to anyway which resulted in his death from being tased. Why would Eurie Martin even acknowledge the officers since he broke no laws. After tossing the actions of the officers around for several years they are now headed to court to face the charges of what they did. The encounter is on youtube under Eurie's name. Since Eurie broke no laws and the officers had no reason to detain him would you support a guilty verdict if that is what comes down.  The DA for that district had to take the case to Georgia Supreme Court just to get the charges reinstated against the officers because local authorities were playing the "digging in their ass scheme".

1 hour ago, FredH said:

Kind of dumb in my opinion, suppose the cop just want the guy to identify himself.

Under no circumstances do you have to identfy to a cop unless they have probable cause that you have committed a crime, about to orin the process of. In short if a cop wants your id and has no reason you can tell them to go fuck themselves!

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I'm sorry, was that agree or disagree?

Let me quote you again:

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

1.  What do you THINK? Would Nelson have seated Mitchell if he admitted he was a GF fan?

2.  I know this. He attended an event commemorating GF, he wears BLM merch, and Nelson wouldn't have let him anywhere NEAR the jury box if those FACTS had been known prior.

1.  A.  Did Nelson ever ASK the juror if he was a George Floyd "fan"?  Y/N  

B.  Did the juror ever say he was NOT a George Floyd "fan" during any portion of voir dire?  Y/N

2.  You know something that is not true.  The event the juror attended was an event commemorating MLK Jr's March on Washington where he gave his "I Have a Dream" speech.  The event was NOT in any way commemorating George Floyd, and The juror had no merchandise that mentioned Floyd.  His shirt had a photo of MLK Jr... who was the person being commemorated at the event.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

He is claiming the guy died of an overdose while he put his weight on his neck

You have no idea how much weight was on the neck, and neither does anyone else

3 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

The FACT that Maxine Waters and Joe Biden BOTH sought to INFLAME tensions in the nation, and SWAY the jury to find Chauvin guilty... are VERY MUCH grounds for appeal... and COULD result in the entire case being THROWN OUT !!

...and ANY Lawyer worth his salt would file the appeal... and ANY impartial judge COULD fine the grounds COMPELLING !!

I just read this post to a certain assistant district attorney that I happen to know.

She laughed.

Talking heads on both sides of this issue have been seeking to sway public opinion on this issue since the day after the video first came out last year.  Just like talking heads did for OJ and for the cops who beat up Rodney King, and for any number of highly publicized trials.  Put on your big boy pants, for chrissakes.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

I love living in Seattle thank you. I also deplored the violence at Chaz.

How about you Red October.

Do you think the election was stolen?

You should know by now I am a dedicated enough liberal apparat chick that I would not advocate anything that was detrimental to our cause.

The morality of property damage and assaulting police aside (I do consider these things immoral) rioting does great damage to our cause in the eyes of the public.

As you so well demonstrate it gives fodder to our critics who can't criticize us on policy they can only criticize us on our tactics.

That is because Republicans have no policy they only have Trump worship.

I I was at the demonstrations trying to discourage people from that behavior you idiot.

You wouldn't know a dog if one bit you

God damn you're dumb

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

That's a scientific fact is it.

You were there with a pressure sensor to determine exactly how much pressure was applied.

You're lying sack of shit

26 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  A.  Did Nelson ever ASK the juror if he was a George Floyd "fan"?  Y/N  

B.  Did the juror ever say he was NOT a George Floyd "fan" during any portion of voir dire?  Y/N

I don't know exactly what questions were asked but I'm certain Chauvin's attorney did everything possible to ensure a fair and impartial jury. Do you disagree with that?

26 minutes ago, maineman said:

2.  You know something that is not true.  The event the juror attended was an event commemorating MLK Jr's March on Washington where he gave his "I Have a Dream" speech.  The event was NOT in any way commemorating George Floyd, and The juror had no merchandise that mentioned Floyd.  His shirt had a photo of MLK Jr... who was the person being commemorated at the event.

The event including speeches by GF family members, and the shirt includes "BLM." To think that he was not a GF "fan" is myopic at best, and dishonest at worst.

A photo, posted on social media, shows Brandon Mitchell, who is Black, attending the Aug. 28 event to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech during the 1963 March on Washington. Floyd’s brother and sister, Philonise and Bridgett Floyd, and relatives of others who have been shot by police addressed the crowd.

https://news.yahoo.com/chauvin-juror-defends-participation-washington-230418703.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGtA5nyOYyxTWujmK7fQ2DqPC_p34ejq6jSqj9Uh1A303w2p6jEt01ZWbzjRRO1Rv7b12V8gmOFSnv4mTf5FcZ1msVEaf1oIvX3W5kbu4kZKB9ahoUiJCpopO10uBhH8OhCxh0nNL_FjiK8d2v1Yw-c4FUl4rUgHMXKaST-JBvgo

"C'mon man"

-Joe Bidumb

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I know this. He attended an event commemorating GF, he wears BLM merch, and Nelson wouldn't have let him anywhere NEAR the jury box if those FACTS had been known prior

32 minutes ago, maineman said:

You know something that is not true.

Then what do you suggest GF's family members were speaking about??

No. They were commemorating their deceased relative. And Mitchell WAS wearing a BLM shirt, and Nelson wouldn't have let him anywhere NEAR the jury box if those FACTS had been known prior

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I don't know exactly what questions were asked but I'm certain Chauvin's attorney did everything possible to ensure a fair and impartial jury. Do you disagree with that?

The event including speeches by GF family members, and the shirt includes "BLM." To think that he was not a GF "fan" is myopic at best, and dishonest at worst.

A photo, posted on social media, shows Brandon Mitchell, who is Black, attending the Aug. 28 event to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech during the 1963 March on Washington. Floyd’s brother and sister, Philonise and Bridgett Floyd, and relatives of others who have been shot by police addressed the crowd.

https://news.yahoo.com/chauvin-juror-defends-participation-washington-230418703.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGtA5nyOYyxTWujmK7fQ2DqPC_p34ejq6jSqj9Uh1A303w2p6jEt01ZWbzjRRO1Rv7b12V8gmOFSnv4mTf5FcZ1msVEaf1oIvX3W5kbu4kZKB9ahoUiJCpopO10uBhH8OhCxh0nNL_FjiK8d2v1Yw-c4FUl4rUgHMXKaST-JBvgo

"C'mon man"

-Joe Bidumb

Chauvin was filmed murdering Floyd but a black man attending a March is in question

Tell me again you ain't a fucking racist

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Chauvin was filmed murdering Floyd but a black man attending a March is in question

He's a hypocrite in every way

• Fuck you! 1

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

You have no idea how much weight was on the neck, and neither does anyone else

On the other hand, they know the quantities of drugs in his system were NOT the levels to kill.  

34 minutes ago, Zaro said:

ShitShooter is racist in every way.

• Fuck you! 1

2 hours ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

Washington County Georgia 3 deputies tased Eurie Martin for a total time of 89 seconds for walking down the road. He had committed no crime. The officers had no reason to detain him yet they chose to anyway which resulted in his death from being tased. Why would Eurie Martin even acknowledge the officers since he broke no laws. After tossing the actions of the officers around for several years they are now headed to court to face the charges of what they did. The encounter is on youtube under Eurie's name. Since Eurie broke no laws and the officers had no reason to detain him would you support a guilty verdict if that is what comes down.  The DA for that district had to take the case to Georgia Supreme Court just to get the charges reinstated against the officers because local authorities were playing the "digging in their ass scheme".

Eurie died because of the situation Eurie created.

He CHOSE to resist arrest and fight against the cops.

That was a dumb mistake on his part.

Eurie must obey the cops.

He does not have the right to decide if Eurie deserves to be stopped or not.

That is not his position.   That is like letting a bank decide if himself is guilty

or not and should he be stopped or not.

No other race is stupid enough as to think they can outfight the cops.  No one

can outrun a taser or a .40, 180gr. hollow-point.   Only one group, 6% of the

pop.(black males 16-60),  are starting the trouble.  They are they only ones.

They must be taught to stop fighting, and arguing, w/ the cops.   This is just

stupid.   Just take the damn ticket, go get a lawyer, and then go argue in court. 

No fuss--no muss.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Eurie died because of the situation Eurie created.

He CHOSE to resist arrest and fight against the cops.

That was a dumb mistake on his part.

Eurie must obey the cops.

He does not have the right to decide if Eurie deserves to be stopped or not.

That is not his position.   That is like letting a bank decide if himself is guilty

or not and should he be stopped or not.

No other race is stupid enough as to think they can outfight the cops.  No one

can outrun a taser or a .40, 180gr. hollow-point.   Only one group, 6% of the

pop.(black males 16-60),  are starting the trouble.  They are they only ones.

They must be taught to stop fighting, and arguing, w/ the cops.   This is just

stupid.   Just take the damn ticket, go get a lawyer, and then go argue in court. 

No fuss--no muss.

The police had no reason to detain Eurie.