Chauvin’s Attorney Files Motion for New Trial

Attorney Eric Nelson filed the request (pdf) to a Minnesota court arguing that a new trial should be granted in the interest of justice and because an abuse of discretion had deprived Chauvin of a fair trial. He also contends that Chauvin’s conviction was tainted by prosecutorial and jury misconduct, errors of law at trial, and that the verdict was contrary to law.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/derek-chauvins-attorney-files-motion-for-new-trial_3801532.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a mistrial. They will delay that call until winter. People don't tend to go outside and burn shit to the ground when it's below 20 degrees Fahrenheit.

White man getting a fair trial in this country?    Lol...just deport the guy.

I was gonna bet my panties AND my training bra

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Attorney Eric Nelson filed the request (pdf) to a Minnesota court arguing that a new trial should be granted in the interest of justice and because an abuse of discretion had deprived Chauvin of a fair trial. He also contends that Chauvin’s conviction was tainted by prosecutorial and jury misconduct, errors of law at trial, and that the verdict was contrary to law.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/derek-chauvins-attorney-files-motion-for-new-trial_3801532.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp

Sounds about right. 

Having a known BLM protestor on the jury is enough alone. 

You hear the crazed ridiculously partisan response by the head of the CIA?????

The entire federal government has been taken over by the enemy of free people. 

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Not yet !

I'll have to find my meme of one of BHO's lacks saying lets not jump to conclusion's when the nigger shot 5 white cops right after he said he hated LEO.

21 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The entire federal government has been taken over by the enemy of free people. 

10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Not yet !

Instead of worrying about Ivan and the VCs...thier doing this POOP: 

The CIA is prohibited from becoming involved in domestic law enforcement affairs but did not respond to The Federalist’s request for comment about the legality of the memo.  The CIA, like many other federal agencies, is becoming increasingly focused on social justice issues and willing to cater to a race-based narrative.  In a recent recruitment advertisement, the intelligence agency embraced leftist rhetoric describing race and sex as pros to working in intelligence.

Former Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell blasted Burns for politicizing the U.S. intelligence community and said he should resign if he truly believes his own woke rhetoric.  Another former senior intel official also criticized Burns for using the agency to meddle in domestic politics rather than protecting the country from serious foreign threats.  “What is the head of our spy agency doing commenting on domestic law enforcement matters?” the former intelligence official asked. “It is the height of politicization of the intelligence community by the Biden administration.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/03/cia-head-writes-memo-celebrating-chauvin-guilty-verdict-pledges-to-address-trauma-of-racism/

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Instead of worrying about Ivan and the VCs...thier doing this POOP: 

The CIA is prohibited from becoming involved in domestic law enforcement affairs but did not respond to The Federalist’s request for comment about the legality of the memo.  The CIA, like many other federal agencies, is becoming increasingly focused on social justice issues and willing to cater to a race-based narrative.  In a recent recruitment advertisement, the intelligence agency embraced leftist rhetoric describing race and sex as pros to working in intelligence.

Former Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell blasted Burns for politicizing the U.S. intelligence community and said he should resign if he truly believes his own woke rhetoric.  Another former senior intel official also criticized Burns for using the agency to meddle in domestic politics rather than protecting the country from serious foreign threats.  “What is the head of our spy agency doing commenting on domestic law enforcement matters?” the former intelligence official asked. “It is the height of politicization of the intelligence community by the Biden administration.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/03/cia-head-writes-memo-celebrating-chauvin-guilty-verdict-pledges-to-address-trauma-of-racism/

It’s absolutely fucking insane what we’ve allowed our government to get away with along with their complicit media. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

It’s absolutely fucking insane what we’ve allowed our government to get away with along with their complicit media. 

It's the end of the world.

I can addicts shooting dope on the streets of NYC, homosexuals porking each other in Cali and OGs shooting people in from of the Chicago police stations all out in the open.

25 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I can addicts shooting dope on the streets of NYC, homosexuals porking each other in Cali and OGs shooting people in from of the Chicago police stations all out in the open.

Could be. There’s definitely been a steep decline in the last two decades. 

54 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

And Chauvin got a fair trial.

I think the guy should do time BUT he didn't get a fair trial...that is for sure.

I can't understand how that could convict on three different charges that were all the same in nature.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

And weirdos like you, posting on the internet. What's the world coming to?

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

I think the guy should do time BUT he didn't get a fair trial...that is for sure.

I can't understand how that could convict on three different charges that were all the same in nature.

This has to do with sentencing and MN state laws.

He sure as hell is guilty of Floyd's death. Plus, he is one cruel bastard.

43 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This has to do with sentencing and MN state laws.

He sure as hell is guilty of Floyd's death. Plus, he is one cruel bastard.

Never have I seen you on the White man's side.                           

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not, nor will it ever be, the case where I am trying to live up to your expectations.

Chauvin was not a typical White man, he was, and probably still is, a cruel bastard.

Sir,

We WANT strong, hard, fighting, cops who stand between us and black criminals.

We want the Rambo's, who are itching for a good fight out there on the firing line.

We don't need Richard Simmons out there trying to give a ticket to a doped-up,

280pd. G. Floyd.

Bumper-sticker on my car.

"POLICE LIVES

(blue line)

MATTER".

Just now, Zaro said:

How you figger?

How about "excessive use of force"?

Time served, loss of job, loss of retirement, and then he goes

and gets a job a  security guard to support himself.?

Could you live w/ that ?