Texas Democrat Resigns after Calling Tim Scott an ‘Oreo’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-democrat-resigns-calling-tim-161430774.html

The Texas Democratic leader who called Senator Tim Scott an “oreo” has resigned in response to mounting pressure from state officials on both sides of the aisle.

Are we saying that Democrat's are racist?

No......

that is not what the MSM peddles.. Only TRUMP and REPUBLICANS are racist....

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

The Texas Democratic leader who called Senator Tim Scott an “oreo” has resigned in response to mounting pressure from state officials on both sides of the aisle.

No......

Cancelled. :lol:

2 hours ago, tunafish said:

The Texas Democratic leader who called Senator Tim Scott an “oreo” has resigned....

Whats wrong with that ???

5 hours ago, tunafish said:

No......

Democrats are just as racist as republicans. This all became a talking point in 2008 and the left has never let go of it. 

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

But he is an Oreo. Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

No

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Democrats are just as racist as republicans. This all became a talking point in 2008 and the left has never let go of it. 

Proof above. 

5 hours ago, tunafish said:

No......

The Obama-eo cookie. 

I love these half @$$ hacks fro Charlotte Cincinnati and Pittsburgh trying to "Remember" Rush Hudson Limbaugh 

they ain't gotta clue and it's usually to stroke Donald J Trump like he was really "Something"

24 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Good point.

ultraliberals think there is such a thing as good hate and bad hate and they get to decide which is which.

mainstream media democrat uncle tim scott racist nation

7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

ultraliberals think there is such a thing as good hate and bad hate and they get to decide which is which.

I wouldn't generalize, but I know I do.

Rush can get away with calling Obama an oreo,  but a Texas Democrat cannot get away with calling Tim Scott the same thing, because Rush is not a politician. Scott is the poster child for oreos... Obama was clearly not.

Tim Scott's speech was a bungling mishmash. I will be extremely surprised if they let him do another.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Rush can get away with calling Obama an oreo,  but a Texas Democrat cannot get away with calling Tim Scott the same thing, because Rush is not a politician. Scott is the poster child for oreos... Obama was clearly not.

Tim Scott's speech was a bungling mishmash. I will be extremely surprised if they let him do another.

The dems did not accept his resignation 

17 minutes ago, king of the county said:

The dems did not accept his resignation 

It was stupid of him to call Scott an oreo. Tim Scott is an opportunistic token. If I were a politician, I would simply say that he was mistaken in his assessment of both Biden and his view of reality.

Politicians should refrain from calling names. That is one of Trump's worst traits, calling people names.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It was stupid of him to call Scott an oreo. Tim Scott is an opportunistic token. If I were a politician, I would simply say that he was mistaken in his assessment of both Biden and his view of reality.

Politicians should refrain from calling names. That is one of Trump's worst traits, calling people names.

It’s a free country grow some gonads 

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

It’s a free country grow some gonads 

If you are going to be a leader, you should try to be POSITIVE in your statements.

Insults serve no practical purpose. It should be obvious to all that Tim Scott is an opportunistic fraud. Calling him names serves no purpose.

Listen to your leaden dangling gonads, fly your Trump flag, wear your MAGA hat if that turns you on.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

If you are going to be a leader, you should try to be POSITIVE in your statements.

Insults serve no practical purpose. It should be obvious to all that Tim Scott is an opportunistic fraud. Calling him names serves no purpose.

Listen to your leaden dangling gonads, fly your Trump flag, wear your MAGA hat if that turns you on.

Grow some thick skin pussy cmon man