Love The Kraken Ho's Defense...

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nope.

Yup..

A lawsuit is asking a federal court in Michigan to force state leaders to disregard Michigan’s certified election results and award its 16 Electoral College votes to President Donald Trump. It includes an affidavit that makes wildly inaccurate claims about voter turnout in Michigan cities and townships.

The affidavit comes from Russell James Ramsland Jr., a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate. Ramsland is the one who mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in a separate flawed analysis of voter turnout. His latest analysis correctly names Michigan voting jurisdictions, but similarly arrives at inaccurate voter turnout rates.

For instance, Ramsland claims that Detroit saw a turnout of 139.29%.

The city’s official results show that turnout in the city was actually 50.88% of registered voters.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/russell-james-ramsland-jr/affidavit-michigan-lawsuit-seeking-overturn-electi/

You're a slack jawed moron.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXCLUSIVE: Pennsylvania U.S. House Candidate Demands 2020 Audit, Joe Biden ‘Wasn’t Elected, He Was Installed’ "He wasn't elected, he was installed. There is no way this guy is truly the President

"No way.....you'd have to be a fucking cretin to believe any of that shit I said. Surely no one sweating unsupervised would put any faith in it...please tell me we abort people that stupid."  

Debunked. Another ridiculous misrepresentation of the truth.    How many lies you gonna parrot for your establishment tonight, hack? 

42 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Yup..

A lawsuit is asking a federal court in Michigan to force state leaders to disregard Michigan’s certified election results and award its 16 Electoral College votes to President Donald Trump. It includes an affidavit that makes wildly inaccurate claims about voter turnout in Michigan cities and townships.

The affidavit comes from Russell James Ramsland Jr., a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate. Ramsland is the one who mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in a separate flawed analysis of voter turnout. His latest analysis correctly names Michigan voting jurisdictions, but similarly arrives at inaccurate voter turnout rates.

For instance, Ramsland claims that Detroit saw a turnout of 139.29%.

The city’s official results show that turnout in the city was actually 50.88% of registered voters.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/russell-james-ramsland-jr/affidavit-michigan-lawsuit-seeking-overturn-electi/

You're a slack jawed moron.

No the slack jawed moron is the guy who posts links from known propaganda sites like Politifact especially to include their bogus factchecker. Second everyone eventually makes a bad move the first time they do something. Even to admit that I need a much different source than Politifac.

1 minute ago, FredH said:

No the slack jawed moron is the guy who posts links from known propaganda sites like Politifact especially to include their bogus factchecker. Second everyone eventually makes a bad move the first time they do something. Even to admit that I need a much different source than Politifac.

I don't think anyone stupid enough to believe reality tv is real should be offering opinions.

19 minutes ago, FredH said:

Slack jaw. 
why does this sound so familiar ? 
 @lucifershammer