Love The Kraken Ho's Defense...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXCLUSIVE: Pennsylvania U.S. House Candidate Demands 2020 Audit, Joe Biden ‘Wasn’t Elected, He Was Installed’ "He wasn't elected, he was installed. There is no way this guy is truly the President

"No way.....you'd have to be a fucking cretin to believe any of that shit I said. Surely no one sweating unsupervised would put any faith in it...please tell me we abort people that stupid."  

Debunked. Another ridiculous misrepresentation of the truth.    How many lies you gonna parrot for your establishment tonight, hack? 

EXCLUSIVE: Pennsylvania U.S. House Candidate Demands 2020 Audit, Joe Biden ‘Wasn’t Elected, He Was Installed’

"He wasn't elected, he was installed. There is no way this guy is truly the President of the United States"

National File spoke Teddy Daniels about his calls for an audit, why it’s still so necessary to have an audit, and more. Despite credible accusations of inconsistencies and widespread voter fraud, “Pennsylvania has not officially taken any steps to audit the vote,” explained Daniels.

“What really got me fired up was the State of the Union last week, and I was disgusted. I mean, what a joke! I look at Joe Biden and I think ‘this is the best we can do?'” He then expressed his lack of faith in the 2020 election “He wasn’t elected, he was installed. There is no way this guy is truly the President of the United States”.

He wants to start with an audit of the three counties with the most irregularities: Philadelphia County, Allegheny County, home to Pittsburgh, and Luzerne County. All three counties have been rife with irregularities.

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-pennsylvania-u-s-house-candidate-demands-2020-audit-joe-biden-wasnt-elected-he-was-installed/

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

EXCLUSIVE: Pennsylvania U.S. House Candidate Demands 2020 Audit, Joe Biden ‘Wasn’t Elected, He Was Installed’

"He wasn't elected, he was installed. There is no way this guy is truly the President of the United States"

National File spoke Teddy Daniels about his calls for an audit, why it’s still so necessary to have an audit, and more. Despite credible accusations of inconsistencies and widespread voter fraud, “Pennsylvania has not officially taken any steps to audit the vote,” explained Daniels.

“What really got me fired up was the State of the Union last week, and I was disgusted. I mean, what a joke! I look at Joe Biden and I think ‘this is the best we can do?'” He then expressed his lack of faith in the 2020 election “He wasn’t elected, he was installed. There is no way this guy is truly the President of the United States”.

He wants to start with an audit of the three counties with the most irregularities: Philadelphia County, Allegheny County, home to Pittsburgh, and Luzerne County. All three counties have been rife with irregularities.

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-pennsylvania-u-s-house-candidate-demands-2020-audit-joe-biden-wasnt-elected-he-was-installed/

Is this ^^^^ Teddy Daniels sweating unsupervised supposed to be a rebuttal?

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

"No way.....you'd have to be a fucking cretin to believe any of that shit I said. Surely no one sweating unsupervised would put any faith in it...please tell me we abort people that stupid."

Meet 

@Str8tEdge

@EltonJohnson

@SixShooter

@Whitemajikman

Debunked. Another ridiculous misrepresentation of the truth. 

How many lies you gonna parrot for your establishment tonight, hack? 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

And who is this loon?

14 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

So are you a sucker or a liar?

I think you know better and you're a liar

1 minute ago, slideman said:

So are you a sucker or a liar?

I think you know better and you're a liar

Neither...

I told you weeks ago that this wasn't over by a long shot....

And that all it would take for rebellion to grow is ...proof.

And now there is sufficient proof....

Just wait till the AZ audit is completed...

Obviously you have no real clue regarding how many states will be doing the same ....

So get used to it....

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Neither...

I told you weeks ago that this wasn't over by a long shot....

And that all it would take for rebellion to grow is ...proof.

And now there is sufficient proof....

Just wait till the AZ audit is completed...

Obviously you have no real clue regarding how many states will be doing the same ....

So get used to it....

I think you know better I think you're a liar

Lawyers for pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said that “no reasonable person” would believe that her false claims and conspiracy theories about the 2020 election were “truly statements of fact.”  The new argument from Powell, who had aggressively promoted claims that the election was rigged against former President Donald Trump, came Monday in a court filing asking a federal judge to dismiss the $1.3 billion defamation suit filed by Dominion Voting Systems in January.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/23/pro-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-election-theft-claims-not-statements-of-fact.html

44 minutes ago, FredH said:

What about Calguy and Toldya? Wait it comes to me Xavier Onassis!

They are   not  insecure like  Iceberg.     They are  arrogantly wrong and ignorant.

Iceberg always  wants to  beat everyone up with  his black belt chop sockey and ripped physique 

19 minutes ago, slideman said:

Lawyers for pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said that “no reasonable person” would believe that her false claims and conspiracy theories about the 2020 election were “truly statements of fact.”  The new argument from Powell, who had aggressively promoted claims that the election was rigged against former President Donald Trump, came Monday in a court filing asking a federal judge to dismiss the $1.3 billion defamation suit filed by Dominion Voting Systems in January.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/23/pro-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-election-theft-claims-not-statements-of-fact.html

What were these lawyers names?

1 hour ago, slideman said:

I think you know better I think you're a liar

Don't care...

The Dominion machines have been proven by numerous experts that they were easily compromised and used to commit fraud ....

You deny this ...

Even though it has been demonstrated ....

And like I told you...

Once this AZ audit is finished.......and fraud is found...

A huge portion of states will follow suit....

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Don't care...

The Dominion machines have been proven by numerous experts that they were easily compromised and used to commit fraud ....

You deny this ...

And like I told you...

And Trump will be re-established as the president of the United States.

Not

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Don't care...

You deny this ...

And like I told you...

Wouldn't that be funny.