WHERE'S THE MASK PHONY JOE?

On 5/4/2021 at 7:31 PM, antifakiller said:

INDOORS, AROUND FRAIL ELDERLY PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, THE BIDENS DON'T ABIDE BY THEIR OWN PHONY RULES.

After Masking Up On Zoom Call, Biden Goes Maskless With Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter, Both In Their 90's (trendingpolitics.com)

rsz_1screen_shot_2021-05-04_at_21622_pm-758x509.jpg

You're pissed when he wears one, you're pissed when he doesn't. You're a true conservative. Pissed off all the time.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:31 PM, antifakiller said:

INDOORS, AROUND FRAIL ELDERLY PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, THE BIDENS DON'T ABIDE BY THEIR OWN PHONY RULES.

After Masking Up On Zoom Call, Biden Goes Maskless With Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter, Both In Their 90's (trendingpolitics.com)

I thought this was a free puppet show for crack babies. 

• Haha 1
On 5/4/2021 at 8:31 PM, antifakiller said:

My first thought was "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".

51 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden is in complete accord with the CDC and says that small gatherings of people need not wear masks, for example when he met with Ex- President

Carter and his wife.

That doesn't stop the trump chumps from bitching about it. It's the only thing they can complain about. They're frustrated ecause no matter whatthey say, they just can't seem tpo land a punch on Joe Biden.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden is in complete accord with the CDC and says that small gatherings of people need not wear masks, for example when he met with Ex- President

Carter and his wife.

I refuse to believe that you dont see the ridiculousness of this.    We are supposed to protect the elderly, and you can still spread the virus even if you've been vaccinated.   

What makes this whole thing even worse is that after their visit with frail old people, the Bidens put their masks on when they left the house and were alone outside.   

15 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

I refuse to believe that you dont see the ridiculousness of this.    We are supposed to protect the elderly, and you can still spread the virus even if you've been vaccinated.   

What makes this whole thing even worse is that after their visit with frail old people, the Bidens put their masks on when they left the house and were alone outside.   

Face it, this is your best shot to criticize Biden.

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Are you willing to criticize this bizarre behavior?

It's not bizarre. I can understand why you think it is, though. All four of them don't have Covid and I'm sure all four of them are fully vaccinated. 

Last week you fools were criticizing him for wearing a mask and this week you're criticizing him for not wearing one.

You can't see the hypocracy? You are clearly just grasping at straws.

Just now, calguy said:

It's not bizarre. I can understand why you think it is, though. All four of them don't have Covid and I'm sure all fourof them are fukly vaccinated. 

Last week you fools were criticizing him for wearing a mask and this week you're criticizing him for not wearing one.

You can't see the hypocracy? You are clearly just grasping at straws.

I'm criticizing the theatrics and their own hypocrisy.   Yeah, I think it's ridiculous that Joe wears a mask outside when he is alone or on a zoom call.