Jump to content

If you had Alzymiers and no one told you, how would you know. (JOE)


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Nobody has told Biden. He thinks he is normal.  

Many people with Alzheimer's will know they have some memory issues, but rarely do they acknowledge the extent of the mental degradation while they are in early and even middle stages of the disease.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

If you had Alzymiers and no one told you, how would you know.

 

Well, you obviously never noticed your pitiful mental degeneration, WalledUp, but everybody on this forum noticed right away that you are a brainless idiot. Too bad you have such severe Alzheimer's disease (BTW, an inability to spell words correctly is a symptom)......but then you started out as a complete moron, so it was probably hard for anyone to spot it at first.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Many people with Alzheimer's will know they have some memory issues, but rarely do they acknowledge the extent of the mental degradation while they are in early and even middle stages of the disease.  

It's worse when they do know.   This song breaks my heart because he knew what was going to happen.  

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, crazyhole said:

It's worse when they do know.   This song breaks my heart because he knew what was going to happen.  

 

Alzheimer's will rob a person of everything he/she ever had;  family, friends, memories, wealth, eventually a person's dignity and ability to communicate.   It wins the "Bad Mother Fucker" wallet award for scariest thing that can ever happen to a person.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...