• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will have to wear something like a yellow star

Sure. Just head into this mass shower for a min. 

I would still serve more purpose as a lampshade then @Zaro has ever offered 

If you had interesting tattoos, you would be more likely to end up as a lampshade in at least some concentration camps.

There  does not seem to be anywhere in the world today where there is a demand for tattooed skin lampshades.  None that I have heard of, anyway.

I would think that some obscure part of the Philippines might be a place to consider.  There are a lot of tattooed Filipinos and there seems to be a certain weirdness that crops up there from  time to time.

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

The institutions may end up requiring it. There is nothing anyone can do about that. They are independent companies 

Philosophical question.

Can Twitter ban GOP voice ?    (independent co.)

Can my gun shop require all customers to wear

or carry the Confederate Flag ? (independent co.)

Howard Hughes and I started Hughes West Airlines.   

Can we all black people? (independent co.)                                     🍺

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Philosophical question.

Can we all black people? (independent co.)                                     🍺

Howard Hughes is dead, and you are brain dead. So?

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Philosophical question.

I’m pretty sure . Yes. Will people be offended? Of course. 

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

The institutions may end up requiring it. There is nothing anyone can do about that. They are independent companies 

Don’t sweat it they’ll be fake vaxx cards for sale 

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Not hard to fake. 

Why go thru the trouble? Spend a half hour of your life and get the FREE shots.

You don't have to tell your fellow trump chumps you did ur. You can keep it to yourself. Really. 

Just now, calguy said:

Why go thru the trouble? Spend a half hour of your life and get the FREE shots.

You don't have to tell your fellow trump chumps you did ur. You can keep it to yourself. Really. 

I don’t want to. I don’t do things that I don’t want to do unless there is something in it for me. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I don’t want to. I don’t do things that I don’t want to do unless there is something in it for me. 

Probably hard for you to comprehend, but if you got infected your body could fight it off much easier. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Just now, calguy said:

Probably hard for you to comprehend, but if you got infected your body could fight it off much easier. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Do you know my body? Do you know how healthy I am or unhealthy? 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Do you know my body? Do you know how healthy I am or unhealthy? 

If you got infected with the virus, you could go from being healthy to unhealthy real quick. And even if you had mild symptoms, you could infect others. But your mindset isn't equipped to think that deep, I'm sure.

5 hours ago, calguy said:

It's not a good idea for the fools who refuse the advice of medical expertise and experience. The rest of us aren't bogged down because of our poor decisions.

What "medical expertise " is that calvin?

6 hours ago, calguy said:

I've heard of very few who can't get the shot due a medical condition. On the other hand, every medical expert in the country is saying get the shot. If the anti-vaxers want to refuse sound medical advice, I say fuck 'em. Don't bitch if you're not allowed access to certain stores and institutions who might require vaccination certification. 

Can you distinguish the difference between a private business refusing to serve you if you aren't vaccinated and the government mandating you not be served if you are not vaccinated?

Which one are you for? Or are you for both?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Can you distinguish the difference between a private business refusing to serve you if you aren't vaccinated and the government mandating you not be served if you are not vaccinated?

My guess is he is for both 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

I'm not for or against either one. I don't have to worry about. I'm vaccinated. If businesses or government refuse to serve you, that's on you. If you freely choose to ignore common sense, don't expect others to respect your so called right to infect others should you get infected yourself. 

52 minutes ago, calguy said:

I'm not for or against either one. I don't have to worry about. I'm vaccinated. If businesses or government refuse to serve you, that's on you. If you freely choose to ignore common sense, don't expect others to respect your so called right to infect others should you get infected yourself. 

A vaccine so effective you are still worried about infection. What a joke. 

8 hours ago, kfools said:

A vaccine so effective you are still worried about infection. What a joke. 

You're a joke for ignoring reality. 

19 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

https://www.facebook.com/wbaltv11/videos/314751236691463/

im watching Biden speak about vaccines . I’m disturbed about the businesses , stores, and various establishments giving people perks for being vaccinated. 
this is a very slippery slope to enforcing vaccines. 

Some doctors have stopped accepting vaccinated patients and are saying that the vaccinated are shedding disease that harms others.

Dr Cowan

I just want to remind people that health does not come from the injection of toxins directly into our blood streams.

Why Are Doctors Saying No To The Co-vid19(84) Vaccines?

https://www.brighteon.com/0edf4cd1-133d-4004-8753-3457a4919f2b