• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will have to wear something like a yellow star

Sure. Just head into this mass shower for a min. 

I would still serve more purpose as a lampshade then @Zaro has ever offered 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

https://www.facebook.com/wbaltv11/videos/314751236691463/

im watching Biden speak about vaccines . I’m disturbed about the businesses , stores, and various establishments giving people perks for being vaccinated. 
this is a very slippery slope to enforcing vaccines. 

Me too. We gotta charge everybody 500 bucks if we wanna get everybody vaccinated

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

What about those who haven’t? They have a medical condition that prohibits them from receiving one? 

If you've chosen to not listen to common sense and refused to get vaccinated, that's just tough shit for you. And the thing about medical conditions of a very tiny percentage of people? Sounds like a bullshit right wing talking point. 

1 minute ago, calguy said:

If you've chosen to not listen to common sense and refused to get vaccinated, that's just tough shit for you. And the thing about medical conditions of a very tiny percentage of people? Sounds like a bullshit right wing talking point. 

No. I don’t do that. I really do come up with my own thoughts. 
if people don’t think that the vax will be required- look at everyone wearing masks.

2 years ago I would have never believed that this could have happened 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

No. I don’t do that. I really do come up with my own thoughts. 
if people don’t think that the vax will be required- look at everyone wearing masks.

2 years ago I would have never believed that this could have happened 

I've heard of very few who can't get the shot due a medical condition. On the other hand, every medical expert in the country is saying get the shot. If the anti-vaxers want to refuse sound medical advice, I say fuck 'em. Don't bitch if you're not allowed access to certain stores and institutions who might require vaccination certification. 

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

I've heard of very few who can't get the shot due a medical condition. On the other hand, every medical expert in the country is saying get the shot. If the anti-vaxers want to refuse sound medical advice, I say fuck 'em. Don't bitch if you're not allowed access to certain stores and institutions who might require vaccination certification. 

It’s not a good idea. Really. 

39 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

https://www.facebook.com/wbaltv11/videos/314751236691463/

im watching Biden speak about vaccines . I’m disturbed about the businesses , stores, and various establishments giving people perks for being vaccinated. 
this is a very slippery slope to enforcing vaccines. 

Why are you concerned about this?

23 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Rewarding people for having vaccines - will increase businesses to enforce vaccines. 
I may be reaching .. but it just seems like a slippery slope 

A slippery slope to restoring the country's health? C'mon.

Just now, calguy said:

It's not a good idea for the fools who refuse the advice of medical expertise and experience. The rest of us aren't bogged down because of our poor decisions.

They didn’t suggest children get it. Now they are changing that. 
it’s fair to say they are working the kinks out. 
I don’t allow kinks in my body. Lol

Just now, calguy said:

No one's taking away your rights. You have the right to refuse vaccination. And others have the right to not associate with you.

But if I need to go to a store.. and they require a vaccine. (Hypotheticals) how will I eat? 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

But if I need to go to a store.. and they require a vaccine. (Hypotheticals) how will I eat? 

Have someone who got vaccinated to go in the store for you. Not getting the free shot was your decision. You have to deal with the consequences of your actions.