Should the forum suddenly fold due to the fact that the shittiest elements of it were removed then God wills it. 

These people can fuck right off. 

DLN was the honestly the worst fuck in the world. His thread bumping was insane.

Benson was a serial spamaholic

I liked Crimea but he fell on his own sword. 

And Duck talked about licking mommas ass clean to many times for my liking. 

If members can't deal with this purge of useless fucks then do us a favor and purge yourself too. In my opinion it's addition by subtraction.  

If nobody else ever joins what have we really lost?

Good day.

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Should the forum suddenly fold due to the fact that the shittiest elements of it were removed then God wills it. 

These people can fuck right off. 

DLN was the honestly the worst fuck in the world. His thread bumping was insane.

Benson was a serial spamaholic

I liked Crimea but he fell on his own sword. 

And Duck talked about licking mommas ass clean to many times for my liking. 

If members can't deal with this purge of useless fucks then do us a favor and purge yourself too. In my opinion it's addition by subtraction.  

If nobody else ever joins what have we really lost?

Good day.

In addition to a very low IQ, Benson the Negro was totally consumed by his hatred of the white man and his absolutely overwhelming and debilitating obsession with Donald Trump.  It poisoned him to the point that members of this board should not be surprised if he goes off on some wild shooting spree in his ghetto.

DLN admitted, ON THIS BOARD, IN HIS OWN WORDS, that he was not an educated person.  He admitted that about the only thing he ever got out of school was playing some kind of sports.  It was probably dodge ball, and he was the guy in the middle so often that he got hit in the head one too many times.  He really didn't have to tell us he was uneducated.  Every post he made proved it.

Mirabeau found no fault with the other two.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I won't miss any of them.   I've only ever put 3 people on ignore:  Duck, Sole and Phoenix - worthless spam.

I found Benson entertaining at times. No worse than many others on the board. But like you, I won't miss him.

7 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

DLN admitted, ON THIS BOARD, IN HIS OWN WORDS, that he was not an educated person.  He admitted that about the only thing he ever got out of school was playing some kind of sports.  It was probably dodge ball, and he was the guy in the middle so often that he got hit in the head one too many times.  He really didn't have to tell us he was uneducated.  Every post he made proved it.

Profound 

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There will not be as many threads without Benson and DLN. Also not nearly the post count due to them posting lots of short tidbits but also they went out of their way to stir the pot therefore getting others to react. 

Quality over quantity bruh