Texas Dem Who Called Tim Scott an 'Oreo With No Principles' Resigns as County Party Chair

Demoncrap SHITSTAIN only can hide their RACISM FOR SO LONG!!! Especially when on of those "uppity niggers" who  is MORE EDUCATION and MORE ARTICULATE than they are!!

RACISM is BRED INTO THE SHITSTAIN DEMONCRAP ILK!!!

A Texas Democratic official who referred to Republican Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) as an “oreo” is resigning his post in the face of backlash for his racist comment. Lamar County Democratic Party Chairman Gary O’Connor took issue with Scott’s unifying rebuttal to President Joe Biden’s congressional address, and referred to the GOP lawmaker as an “oreo with no real principles.”

"I had hoped that Scott might show some common sense, but it seems clear he is little more than an oreo with no real principles," a post on O’Connor’s Facebook page read. 

O’Connor’s racist characterization triggered a wave of calls for his resignation, including from Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R-TX).

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/05/04/texas-dem-who-called-tim-scott-oreo-resigns-n2588925

• Thumb up 1
16 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I dont know when the last time was that I saw the left so egregiously attack a black Republican.   Its typically much more subtle.   

You know what they did back in the 1860's don't you??

Hell, the DEMONCRAPS strung them up by the neck on a ROPE swung over a big tree limb!!!

They so much want to head down that path again.