MORE allegations against the FBI and DOJ... for REPEATEDLY VIOLATING FISA restrictions which the current FBI Director SWORE he corrected.. Its becomming more & MORE apparent EVERY DAY that WE ARE NOW LIVING in a POST Constitutional America POLICE STATE!

WHEN a previous FBI Director who was accused of the SAME violations was REMOVED and REPLACED... and the New Director SWORE before congress that its violations were RESOLVED and CORRECTED within the Agency... but NOW THOSE PROMISES are being PROVEN to have BEEN LIES... and have continued all ALONG...

WE ARE NOW LIVING in a POST Constitutional America POLICE STATE!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jordan-biggs-fbi-answers-fisa-violations-declassified-fisc-opinion

9 minutes ago, FredH said:

Wray heads Biden's Brownshirts.

That is essentially CORRECT... JUST like James Comey did before him...  The DEEP state is INDEED DEEP, and CORRUPT, and SELF SERVING !! 

I am now CERTAIN that cosmetic changes will NEVER fix this problem... the leadership of FBI and DOJ, down to the AGENT level... needs to be RIPPED OUT by the ROOTS... and rebuilt with STRONGER control's in place... and those GUILTY of these abuses need to be PROSECUTED and PUNISHED !!  Or we will NEVER be rid of this PESTILENCE !!

7 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

It's just more talk, nothing will be done.

Not with THIS Administration in power... and THAT'S for SURE !!

As a matter of fact... WAIT until they have time to FABRICATE some BS case against Rudy Giuliani... it will be ALL LIES, but they will ABUSE their Power, and OBSTRUCT Justice... to try to PREVENT Donald Trump from running again in 2024...

AND it will ALL be based on CORRUPT ACTS, by a CORRUPT FBI and DOJ, and IMPLEMENTED by a COMPLICIT Judiciary !!

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Not with THIS Administration in power... and THAT'S for SURE !!

As a matter of fact... WAIT until they have time to FABRICATE some BS case against Rudy Giuliani... it will be ALL LIES, but they will ABUSE their Power, and OBSTRUCT Justice... to try to PREVENT Donald Trump from running again in 2024...

AND it will ALL be based on CORRUPT ACTS, by a CORRUPT FBI and DOJ, and IMPLEMENTED by a COMPLICIT Judiciary !!

I was referring to the allegations made against the FBI.

1 hour ago, butchyboy said:

Nothing will be done about that, dude.

Again... Not with THIS Administration in power... and THAT'S for SURE !!

When Old Uncle Joe Biden is GONE and Donald Trump is BACK... I can see him ATTACKING this CABAL with a RENEWED FOCUS... to PURGE the FBI and DOJ of DEEP STATE TRAITORS...

And to RESTORE the RIGHTS of the PEOPLE !!

2 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Again... Not with THIS Administration in power... and THAT'S for SURE !!

When Old Uncle Joe Biden is GONE and Donald Trump is BACK... I can see him ATTACKING this CABAL with a RENEWED FOCUS... to PURGE the FBI and DOJ of DEEP STATE TRAITORS...

And to RESTORE the RIGHTS of the PEOPLE !!

I hope so but I ain't holding my breath. How is he gonna get back in with the rigged elections?

2 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

I hope so but I ain't holding my breath. How is he gonna get back in with the rigged elections?

State legislatures all across the Nation are NOW working to clarify and fortify their voting laws...

- Georgia did it a couple weeks ago, and Democrats had a FIT !

- Arizona is hand recounting all of Maricopa County ballots... and Democrats want the FEDS to take control... The presiding judge TODAY ruled that Political Parties have NO LEGAL RIGHT to observe recounts !!

-  43 states across the country are updating election laws that would better control elections... Stricter ID laws, limited mail in voting, limited hours... etc... a LARGE majority of American SUPPORT stricter voting laws to PROTECT honest and legal voting in America !!

• Thumb up 1