6 minutes ago, Scout said:

‘Don’t Try to Censor, Cancel, and Silence Me Here’: Josh Hawley Clashes With Washington Post Reporter on 2020 Election Objection

Sen. Josh Hawley’s (R-MO) online interview with Washington Post reporter Cat Zakrzewski took a contentious turn when she asked him about his objection to certifying the 2020 election, and he retorted that she shouldn’t try to cancel or silence him.

“Senator, we’re hosting you here,” was Zakrzewki’s memorable reply.

Hawley, along with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), was one of the Republican Senators who voted against certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral college win against former President Donald Trump, and was one of the most vocal proponents of the efforts to challenge the election.

“Do you believe that Biden is the legitimately elected President of the United States?” Zakrzewski asked Hawley point-blank.

“I do,” said Hawley, giving the correct answer — but then he kept talking. “But let me go back, for just a second,” he began, bringing up Pennsylvania, which he called “the heart of my objection” that he had filed.

So Hawley admits he voted against the certification of Biden even though he KNEW Biden had won fairly and legally.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is stupid, they are smallfry compared to Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg.

Remember it’s not a lie if you believe it 

Retard.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

So Hawley admits he voted against the certification of Biden even though he KNEW Biden had won fairly and legally.

there is no end to this lying bunch of people.

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

there is no end to this lying bunch of people.

But there is an end. In politics in war in business reality has a way of intruding its ugly head.

These idiots do not realize they are destroying the Republican Party.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

But there is an end. In politics in war in business reality has a way of intruding its ugly head.

trump doesn't care about the republican party. they are just pawns to him to use for money making purposes and to feed his enormous ego.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Ya, I'm sure you have rickee...guessing that puts you in the fucking liar column, eh rickee?

In a cult noted for the lack of pride in the way its members rely on I-know-you-are's, this may be the weakest one ever.

It probably won't do any good, but try taking your time instead of squeaking the first bit of impotence that floats through the vacuum between your ears.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

trump doesn't care about the republican party. they are just pawns to him to use for money making purposes and to feed his enormous ego.

Yes the Republicans should look to life after Trump they are going to wreck their party permanently if they don't.

10 minutes ago, slideman said:

Yes the Republicans should look to life after Trump they are going to wreck their party permanently if they don't.

trump doesn't care about america either. it  is not only the republican party that is danger but the whole country. he cares about no one. 

Just now, jerra- said:

trump doesn't care about america either. it  is not only the republican party that is danger but the whole country. he cares about no one. 

I think we have demonstrated that our institutions are strong enough to withstand this assault.

I am optimistic about the survival of the country.

3 hours ago, slideman said:

You seem impervious to reality so far.

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

In a cult noted for the lack of pride in the way its members rely on I-know-you-are's, this may be the weakest one ever.

It probably won't do any good, but try taking your time instead of squeaking the first bit of impotence that floats through the vacuum between your ears.

TRY WRAPPING YOUR TESTICLE LIPS AROUND YOUR BIVET LADEN SPHINCTER LIKE YOU USED TO DO BEFORE THEY SHUT DOWN THE FREAK CIRCUS.  PUTZ   

6 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

YOU MEAN ARE YOU A LIBERAL SHITCAKE OR ARE YOU A LIBERAL SHITCAKE

Auntie is a sucker

I would suggest to you that anyone who styles himself antifa killer has to be a complete and utter moron.

How many antifa have you killed?

That's what I thought

You're a fucking joke