Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Are you a sucker or a liar?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Biden's son served on the board of that company he did not pocket 1.5 billion that is a conservative lie.

See you are totally ignorant. You are conflating Ukraine with China. Stufuck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

 

1. shokin was corrupt

 

2. shokin was not investigating burisma at the time of the grant in question.

 

3. hunter was never investigated by shokin.

 

4. trump lied as usual.

 

 

So you got this information where? Legit links only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

Hey stupid the 1.5 billion came from China. Search Biden China corruption. And as for Ukraine why was Hunter getting 50 to 80K a month since he knew nothing of the energy business. And why was hunter even on the board? Influence peddling you retard. Why was Burisma being investigated? And why is it you leftards never ask or answer questions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FredH said:

Hey stupid the 1.5 billion came from China. Search Biden China corruption. And as for Ukraine why was Hunter getting 50 to 80K a month since he knew nothing of the energy business. And why was hunter even on the board? Influence peddling you retard. Why was Burisma being investigated? And why is it you leftards never ask or answer questions?

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/trumps-claims-about-hunter-biden-in-china/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

1. shokin was corrupt

 

2. shokin was not investigating burisma at the time of the grant in question.

 

3. hunter was never investigated by shokin.

 

4. trump lied as usual.

 

 

This is a  bullshit story.

 

 

Trump exposed the Swamp grift of laundering foreign  aid, and they impeached  him for it.    You  support the grift 

 

The Bidens and many other  politicians get rich by laundering our tax money  through foreign countries to their  family  members... and you are dumb enough to help them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, slideman said:

They got rid of a prosecutor who was completely corrupt.

They hounded our ambassador out of office as she was against corruption.

Get a grip on reality

 

19 minutes ago, FredH said:

Well that says it all! Not a word about that 1.5 billion, interesting. Or even a whisper about Biden's Ukraine scandal where he blackmailed Ukraine to get rid of a prosecutor with a billion of our tax dollars. He even admitted it on video.

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/viktor-shokin-ukraine-prosecutor-trump-biden-hunter-joe-investigation-impeachment-a9147001.html

 

 

 

"If the idea was to get a result on the Burisma case, Shokin would have put his top people on it,” he says. “That didn’t happen. The aims were different.”

Investigations into Burisma, which only ever covered the period from before Hunter Biden’s involvement in the company, were finally settled in 2016. An audio recording purporting to be of Petro Poroshenko in conversation with another gas tycoon acting as a mediator, offered some clues as to the sequencing. In it, the two men talk about a “global solution” to Burisma’s problems: redirecting cashflows to Poroshenko’s companies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

"If the idea was to get a result on the Burisma case, Shokin would have put his top people on it,” he says. “That didn’t happen. The aims were different.”

Investigations into Burisma, which only ever covered the period from before Hunter Biden’s involvement in the company, were finally settled in 2016. An audio recording purporting to be of Petro Poroshenko in conversation with another gas tycoon acting as a mediator, offered some clues as to the sequencing. In it, the two men talk about a “global solution” to Burisma’s problems: redirecting cashflows to Poroshenko’s companies.

Is this a 1d violation? No link.

 

https://www.thenationalsentinel.com/2019/09/26/bidens-other-scandal-the-1-5-billion-china-deal-explained-in-three-minutes/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slideman said:

So you won't come down on either side

I believe there was considerable fraud in at least four states. Was it enough? Can't say but if not why not let hearings and discovery happen? Why wasn't the FBI all over it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...