1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

I have struggled for years with the question of whether a particular Deplorable cultist is a sucker or a liar.  Ultimately, it is a chicken or egg thing in which the real question is do they lie because they are easily suckered simps, or are they easily suckered simps simply lacking the character to be concerned with integrity?

Now, I just do what I can to put them out our misery.

Ya, I'm sure you have rickee...guessing that puts you in the fucking liar column, eh rickee?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is stupid, they are smallfry compared to Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg.

Remember it’s not a lie if you believe it 

Retard.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Look Seahawk,

Don't try to catch me.

I am too fast for you.

You couldn't catch me if I had a broke leg.

This is why I win all of the poker games.                    🤠..🍺

You may or may not be good at poker, but asking dumbass questions about anyine being "homo" or "transexual" is not being fast, it is more like being a seventh grader.

Just now, slideman said:

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

https://apnews.com/article/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

Almost everything we buy is from China. Shouldn’t they get the trademarks? 

A trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You may or may not be good at poker, but asking dumbass questions about anyine being "homo" or "transexual" is not being fast, it is more like being a seventh grader.

I’d rather watch dogs playing poker then you xo 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're a moron...   you  support the  DC elites and the  globalist left.   They  consider you a useful idiot

A regular goose stepper that fascist commie is...

1 hour ago, FredH said:

Retard.

Sad to see you post this, it's the only thing rickee has got going for him...

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Watching anyone play poker is about as entertaining as watching them do laundry.

I don't play card games. I used to, but I found it boring. That was 40 years ago.

Dogs playing poker used to be the subject of tapestry typically hung in redneck bars.

There used to be one in a cafe in Excelsior Springs, MO near where my sister used to live. They served really great pork tenderloin sandwiches, which is sort the state sandwich of Missouri. As I recall, there were eight  dogs, and a fox terrier was clearly cheating.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Watching anyone play poker is about as entertaining as watching them do laundry.

I don't play card games. I used to, but I found it boring. That was 40 years ago.

I can beat that. Watch someone do a root canal . 💤💤💤

I have yet to find anything more boring 

• Thumb up 1
43 minutes ago, slideman said:

I am not duck. The fact that you are a hypocrite doesn't make me duck.

You support a so-called audit whose procedures are being kept secret.

The so-called auditors didn't even know that ballots were filled out in blue and black pen.

They are completely incompetent and probably dishonest.

The so-called recount is a joke

954A993F-6CF9-4D9B-886F-FD7D6C4CE669.jpeg.b3ee49e75e0a3a5eae325069556fd131.jpeg

31 minutes ago, slideman said:

You have not given an honest response to the question.

You are a Trump supporter.

You believe the big lie or you don't.

Are you a liar or a sucker?

"The Big Lie" is a leftist construct...it doesn't exist...

26 minutes ago, FredH said:

Well how many?

shall we say china ivanka and china don?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-ivanka/china-grants-more-trademark-approvals-for-ivanka-trump-firm-including-voting-machines-idUSKCN1NB0TL

The group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington made the findings about the new China trademarks in a Monday statement, and said it was the largest number of new Chinese trademarks her company has received in a single month since her father took office.

The latest China trademarks cover things like shoes and jewelry, but also more offbeat items like voting machines and nursing homes, according to a search of records on the Chinese State Administration for Industry and Commerce’s Trademark office.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I can beat that. Watch someone do a root canal . 💤💤💤

I have yet to find anything more boring 

You always get paid for that, though. 

I find playing cards to be plenty boring, but WATCHING someone play cards is even more boring.

There is a guy on YouTube that restores ugly, ancient metal toys with what seems to be about $30K of expensive tools and gadgets. In another, there is a guy that has an even more fabulous workshop where he turns wasp nests, resin and dyes into ingenious table lamps.

But the most interesting to date is a bona fide wheelwright and blacksmith. If you need a wheel for your buggy, he is your guy. It's more the running dialogue than the actual repair that I find interesting.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You always get paid for that, though. 

I find playing cards to be plenty boring, but WATCHING someone play cards is even more boring.

There is a guy on YouTube that restores ugly, ancient metal toys with what seems to be about $30K of expensive tools and gadgets. In another, there is a guy that has an even more fabulous workshop where he turns wasp nests, resin and dyes into ingenious table lamps.

But the most interesting to date is a bona fide wheelwright and blacksmith. If you need a wheel for your buggy, he is your guy. It's more the running dialogue than the actual repair that I find interesting.

How old are you? Reading your posts I’d think you might be 70 

40 minutes ago, FredH said:

Well how many?

----------------------------------==

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/28/ivanka-trump-won-china-trademarks-donald-trump-zte-reversal

Chinese trademark documents detailing the approvals were made public by Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington (Crew), a watchdog group. The group said the first daughter and White House adviser, who represents the US at diplomatic events, already held more than a dozen trademarks in China and multiple pending applications. Donald Trump holds more than 100 trademarks in China.

Just now, jerra- said:

----------------------------------==

Chinese trademark documents detailing the approvals were made public by Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington (Crew), a watchdog group. The group said the first daughter and White House adviser, who represents the US at diplomatic events, already held more than a dozen trademarks in China and multiple pending applications. Donald Trump holds more than 100 trademarks in China.

Even if I believed anything your very sketchy "group" put out why would I care? The links won't open so I have to feel they are fake.

3 minutes ago, FredH said:

Even if I believed anything your very sketchy "group" put out why would I care? The links won't open so I have to feel they are fake.

they open just fine, might take a couple of seconds---

-------
I got this from the link---

----------------

This isn’t the first time that Ivanka’s and President Trump’s business connections to China have raised potential ethics issues. The same week Ivanka’s business received registration approval, President Trump announced that he would work to save jobs at the Chinese telecommunications company ZTE. About 72 hours before his announcement, the Chinese government also agreed to loan $500 million to a project in Indonesia in which the Trump Organization is a partner.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

they open just fine, might take a couple of seconds---

-------
I got this from the link---

----------------

This isn’t the first time that Ivanka’s and President Trump’s business connections to China have raised potential ethics issues. The same week Ivanka’s business received registration approval, President Trump announced that he would work to save jobs at the Chinese telecommunications company ZTE. About 72 hours before his announcement, the Chinese government also agreed to loan $500 million to a project in Indonesia in which the Trump Organization is a partner.

Okay as I said so what? Are we not supposed to be doing business with China, Ivanka is not president. Where is your outrage over the Biden family accepting 1.5 Billion from China to use in their hedge fund scheme? That is obviously OK with you. However CREW and The Guardian are both leftist propaganda. About that 1.5 Billion? Crickets......

13 minutes ago, FredH said:

and in case you were wondering----

--------------

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/28/ivanka-trump-won-china-trademarks-donald-trump-zte-reversal

The latest registration approvals won by Ivanka Trump Marks LLC include business trademark rights on goods including bathmats, textiles and baby blankets. While Ivanka Trump has stepped back from running the company while serving as an adviser to her father, she continues to profit from the business.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

and in case you were wondering----

--------------

The latest registration approvals won by Ivanka Trump Marks LLC include business trademark rights on goods including bathmats, textiles and baby blankets. While Ivanka Trump has stepped back from running the company while serving as an adviser to her father, she continues to profit from the business.

Actually I am wondering why you won't consider this worse.

https://www.thenationalsentinel.com/2019/09/26/bidens-other-scandal-the-1-5-billion-china-deal-explained-in-three-minutes/

2 minutes ago, FredH said:

Okay as I said so what? Are we not supposed to be doing business with China, Ivanka is not president. Where is your outrage over the Biden family accepting 1.5 Billion from China to use in their hedge fund scheme? That is obviously OK with you. However CREW and The Guardian are both leftist propaganda. About that 1.5 Billion? Crickets......

and you are eager to overlook the 500 million dollar loan to trump and trump's announcement after that.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're a moron...   you  support the  DC elites and the  globalist left.   They  consider you a useful idiot

^^ kraken boy

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

and you are eager to overlook the 500 million dollar loan to trump and trump's announcement after that.

So 500 million is worse than 1.5 billion that included a breach of national security? Like I said you will need more than your sketchy links to prove your hypothesis. So about that 1.5 billion in trade for not causing the Chinese any grief over the islands and then military bases the Chinese built in the middle of a critical trade route?

53 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I know that picture !!

I always wanted to buy one !!

Now, I am putting it on my bucket list.                           🤠