Are you a sucker or a liar?

Elected Republicans are lying with open eyes. Their excuses are disgraceful.The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions. To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar. And because this defining falsehood is so obviously and laughably false, we can safely assume that most Republican leaders who embrace it fall into the second category. Knowingly repeating a lie — an act of immorality — is now the evidence of Republican fidelity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/03/trump-republicans-big-lie/

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is stupid, they are smallfry compared to Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg.

Retard.

We have established on another thread Taipan is a sucker

Posted Images

I have struggled for years with the question of whether a particular Deplorable cultist is a sucker or a liar.  Ultimately, it is a chicken or egg thing in which the real question is do they lie because they are easily suckered simps, or are they easily suckered simps simply lacking the character to be concerned with integrity?

Now, I just do what I can to put them out our misery.

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I have struggled for years with the question of whether a particular Deplorable cultist is a sucker or a liar.  Ultimately, it is a chicken or egg thing in which the real question is do they lie because they are easily suckered simps, or are they easily suckered simps simply lacking the character to be concerned with integrity?

Now, I just do what I can to put them out our misery.

Retard.

• Thumb up 2
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you're a moron...   you  support the  DC elites and the  globalist left.   They  consider you a useful idiot

But Elton you kow I'm not a moron. The true elites in this country are the Republican oligarchs who own everything.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

What you said there,  its retarded and you don't  know it.

Well, not everybody is capable of creating the kind of bon mot you created here.  This is the kind of genius seldom seen outside of third-grader playgrounds.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, slideman said:

Six shooter on the other hand knows better

Thanks. I think

I have accepted the election and have not accepted a so-called "Big Lie," but I am concerned about election integrity and am pleased the forensic analysis is going forward. Aren't you?

Just now, slideman said:

But Elton you kow I'm not a moron. The truly elites in this country are the Republican oligarchs who own everything.

just because  you have intelligence in some fields  does not make  you  not a moron in  political  ideology.

In case  you missed it, the  oligarchs are all  Democrats  now.   Bill Gates is no republican , Neither is  Steven Spielberg or Coca Cola

you  have  no idea what is going on

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

just because  you have intelligence in some fields  does not make  you  not a moron in  political  ideology.

In case  you missed it, the  oligarchs are all  Democrats  now.   Bill Gates is no republican , Neither is  Steven Spielberg or Coca Cola

you  have  no idea what is going on

You actually have a point there.

Bill Gates is not Republican he is a conservative Democrat.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Thanks. I think

I have accepted the election and have not accepted a so-called "Big Lie," but I am concerned about election integrity and am pleased the forensic analysis is going forward. Aren't you?

So you are concerned about election integrity yet you suborn a recount in Arizona that is rife with potential fraud and miscounting.

You're a fucking hypocrite

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

Think Koch Brothers

Ones dead the other is  on his way,  and you  still ignore the true  oligarchs are on the left.

The corporatists and the  globalists  are all Democrats and you support them 

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

You actually have a point there.

Bill Gates is not Republican he is a conservative Democrat.

exactly