Jump to content

Did you EVER WONDER why, ALL OF A SUDDEN... there are SO MANY claims of Police HARRASSMENT and Brutality against the public... MANY might be because of ACTIVISTS who are TRYING to INCITE VIOLENCE. HERE is an example of 2 cops TRYING to do their job...


Recommended Posts

HERE is an example of 2 cops TRYING to do their job...  A woman was ON her cell phone while driving... and driving erratically... she was pulled over, and while being cited... THIS is what she subjected the policemen to... and THEN had the AUDACITY to file a harassment claim against the officers... it's a GOOD thing that on officer had his OWN PERSONAL body camera on... and shared the entire fiasco wit Fox News.

 

THIS is what Liberals are INSTIGATING... making the policeman's job EVEN TOUGHER... and ALL to perpetuate HATE... of Blacks against whites... when it is COMPLETELY unwarranted !!  MANY of these people are being PAID to Incite, Instigate, and Perpetuate the FRAUD.... which IS supported by the FAKE News Media !!

 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-shows-driver-calling-officer-a-murderer-in-racist-attack-during-traffic-stop-youll-never-be-white

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What I really wonder is how anyone could ever be as utterly stupid and ignorant as you and post the same dumb nonsense day after day.

Trump is not any sort of Conservative, he is nothing but a lying con man.

 

Ummm.... Because it's TRUE, ACCURATE and PERTINENT ??

 

I guess unless you ARE as utterly stupid and ignorant as you ARE... YOU would KNOW THAT !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its not nearly that interesting. It is 100% a function of the internet and limitless access to information. The driver was frustrated... no one ever likes getting pulled over. The "murderer" line is a product of being frustrated and internet/social media.

 

It was mentioned that this lady was a professor at some university... so she was not stupid... SHE just did it because she saw it as a way for HER to get out of a traffic citation... and was MORE than willing to use RACE as a WEAPON to get her way !!

 

If there isn't a LAW against that... there SHOULD be... because it's EXACTLY that Mentality that is DRIVING all of the HATE... EVEN when it's not WARRANTED... and will eventually result is a CIVIL WAR in this country !!  ...and it's JUST to benefit those people of color... who are guilty as sin, but DO NOT want to take responsibility for the ACTIONS... and would rather JUST BLAME it on someone else... and the RAMIFICATIONS be DAMNED !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

It was mentioned that this lady was a professor at some university... so she was not stupid... SHE just did it because she saw it as a way for HER to get out of a traffic citation... and was MORE than willing to use RACE as a WEAPON to get her way !!

 

If there isn't a LAW against that... there SHOULD be... because it's EXACTLY that Mentality that is DRIVING all of the HATE... EVEN when it's not WARRANTED... and will eventually result is a CIVIL WAR in this country !!  ...and it's JUST to benefit those people of color... who are guilty as sin, but DO NOT want to take responsibility for the ACTIONS... and would rather JUST BLAME it on someone else... and the RAMIFICATIONS be DAMNED !!

Where do you think she came up with this talk of "racist", "murderer"? Did she simply dream it up on her own? Or the more likely answer.... she is glued to her phone (she was pulled over for that reason) and the internet and after reading hundreds, thousands of bits of information that has this in it, she is convinced of it. The internet allows us to create our echo chambers.. only read those items that we agree with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Where do you think she came up with this talk of "racist", "murderer"? Did she simply dream it up on her own? Or the more likely answer.... she is glued to her phone (she was pulled over for that reason) and the internet and after reading hundreds, thousands of bits of information that has this in it, she is convinced of it. The internet allows us to create our echo chambers.. only read those items that we agree with. 

 

It's undoubtedly the FAKE News media that PLASTERS every QUESTIONABLE death of a minority by the police... EVEN without evidence... that 90+% of which turn out to be more caused by the people who got SHOT than the police... but the FAKE News puts it out as if it WAS a hate crime, doctor video's and audio if they have to to make it PLAUSIBLE...

 

BUT THEN... when the REAL facts come out... we see a 6'4" 250 lb. man CHARGING a police officer, OR, a woman who has a minority girl pinned against a car and ready to PLUNGE a KNIFE she had in her hand into the girls chest, OR a teenage boy who throws down a gun, a nanosecond before he was shot... the same gun that was proven to have shot someone in a drive-by shooting just minutes before... and they they were SHOT because the police saw THEIR LIVES, or the LIVES of the INNOCENT at risk !!

 

In a PERFECT world, if someone was to get shot... these people are the ones who DESERVED to be shot... BUT, in the EVIL WORLD which we now live in... the Guilty are protected, and get off free... while the INNOCENT are charged and made to suffer !!

 

IT IS WRONG !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

It's undoubtedly the FAKE News media that PLASTERS every QUESTIONABLE death of a minority by the police... EVEN without evidence... that 90+% of which turn out to be more caused by the people who got SHOT than the police... but the FAKE News puts it out as if it WAS a hate crime, doctor video's and audio if they have to to make it PLAUSIBLE...

 

BUT THEN... when the REAL facts come out... we see a 6'4" 250 lb. man CHARGING a police officer, OR, a woman who has a minority girl pinned against a car and ready to PLUNGE a KNIFE she had in her hand into the girls chest, OR a teenage boy who throws down a gun, a nanosecond before he was shot... the same gun that was proven to have shot someone in a drive-by shooting just minutes before... and they they were SHOT because the police saw THEIR LIVES, or the LIVES of the INNOCENT at risk !!

 

In a PERFECT world, if someone was to get shot... these people are the ones who DESERVED to be shot... BUT, in the EVIL WORLD which we now live in... the Guilty are protected, and get off free... while the INNOCENT are charged and made to suffer !!

 

IT IS WRONG !!

Where we see a guy on the ground for 9 and 1/2 minutes with the officer's knee on his neck recorded on video tape so that it can't be denied and the officer gets convicted of murder

Asshole

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

It's undoubtedly the FAKE News media that PLASTERS every QUESTIONABLE death of a minority by the police... EVEN without evidence... that 90+% of which turn out to be more caused by the people who got SHOT than the police... but the FAKE News puts it out as if it WAS a hate crime, doctor video's and audio if they have to to make it PLAUSIBLE...

 

BUT THEN... when the REAL facts come out... we see a 6'4" 250 lb. man CHARGING a police officer, OR, a woman who has a minority girl pinned against a car and ready to PLUNGE a KNIFE she had in her hand into the girls chest, OR a teenage boy who throws down a gun, a nanosecond before he was shot... the same gun that was proven to have shot someone in a drive-by shooting just minutes before... and they they were SHOT because the police saw THEIR LIVES, or the LIVES of the INNOCENT at risk !!

 

In a PERFECT world, if someone was to get shot... these people are the ones who DESERVED to be shot... BUT, in the EVIL WORLD which we now live in... the Guilty are protected, and get off free... while the INNOCENT are charged and made to suffer !!

 

IT IS WRONG !!

Can you answer one simple question and not add all of your usual extraneous fluff? Is the internet here to stay?  Yes or No. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slideman said:

There have always been lots of claims of police misbehavior.

What there hasn't always been was widespread use of a video recording devices.

Now there is evidence

 

SO... it would be a REALLY good idea for the FAKE News to NOT run off to print LIES... so that they can INFLAME our society... cause People to RIOT, and Businesses to BURN... BEFORE the REAL FACTS are known and proven... but THAT hasn't happened in recent memory...

 

AND the Democrats and their FAKE News Media PUPPETS are behind it all !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Where we see a guy on the ground for 9 and 1/2 minutes with the officer's knee on his neck recorded on video tape so that it can't be denied and the officer gets convicted of murder

Asshole

 

THAT was wrong... 99% of Republicans SAID it was WRONG... However, even in that case... the man was HIGH on Fentanyl and speed, and Resisted arrest... But even SO... most Republicans STILL think he was guilty and the 2nd degree murder was probably the correct finding...

 

SO... WHATS YOUR POINT... DIPSHIT ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Can you answer one simple question and not add all of your usual extraneous fluff? Is the internet here to stay?  Yes or No. 

 

I make points of TRUTH, and FACT... that are usually Omitted, or FALSIFIED by the Fake News, and the Marxist Socialist Democrats... AND their puppets... and THAT is not "Extraneous fluff"... it is FACT !! 

 

Regarding the internet?  WHAT does THAT have to to with ANYTHING ???

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

I make points of TRUTH, and FACT... that are usually Omitted, or FALSIFIED by the Fake News, and the Marxist Socialist Democrats... AND their puppets... and THAT is not "Extraneous fluff"... it is FACT !! 

 

Regarding the internet?  WHAT does THAT have to to with ANYTHING ???

Where do you think that the lady heard this stuff? Oh.. that's right she made it up on her own and never heard/read of it via what? Oh.. that's right, The internet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

SO... it would be a REALLY good idea for the FAKE News to NOT run off to print LIES... so that they can INFLAME our society... cause People to RIOT, and Businesses to BURN... BEFORE the REAL FACTS are known and proven... but THAT hasn't happened in recent memory...

 

AND the Democrats and their FAKE News Media PUPPETS are behind it all !!

The media are merely reproducing videos of police brutality.

You just don't like the truth

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slideman said:

The media are merely reproducing videos of police brutality.

You just don't like the truth

 

Taking a video of a VIOLENT event in progress and:

 

1)  Taking a video of a KNIFE attacks and air brushing the knife out of the tape (which they did)... is NOT "MERELY REPRODUCING"... and

 

2) Taking a video of a suspect in a drive by shooting... and starting the video JUST AFTER he drops the gun, and in the same motion, quickly turns toward the police... who  shoot him...  They did THAT too !!   The gun was later found to be a ballistic match as the gun that killed someone in the prior drive by attack...  THAT is NOT "MERELY REPRODUCING"...

 

WHAT THAT IS, is ORCHESTRATING the evidence in order to MISLEAD, MISINFORM, and INFLAME the PEOPLE !!  IT is the tactic of an organization that is trying to INCITE VIOLENCE, and CREATE DESTRUCTION, and CHAOS... where PEOPLE DIE !!

 

THAT is what our "News" organizations have become... "FAKE News" sounds SO MUCH more accurate !!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2021 at 10:31 AM, ConservativeVoice said:

HERE is an example of 2 cops TRYING to do their job...  A woman was ON her cell phone while driving... and driving erratically... she was pulled over, and while being cited... THIS is what she subjected the policemen to... and THEN had the AUDACITY to file a harassment claim against the officers... it's a GOOD thing that on officer had his OWN PERSONAL body camera on... and shared the entire fiasco wit Fox News.

 

THIS is what Liberals are INSTIGATING... making the policeman's job EVEN TOUGHER... and ALL to perpetuate HATE... of Blacks against whites... when it is COMPLETELY unwarranted !!  MANY of these people are being PAID to Incite, Instigate, and Perpetuate the FRAUD.... which IS supported by the FAKE News Media !!

 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-shows-driver-calling-officer-a-murderer-in-racist-attack-during-traffic-stop-youll-never-be-white

I am a First Amendment Auditor (when I choose to be) and I can tell you that I have caught officers breaking the law. I have caught city employees breaking the law. I have caught city officials  being rude. I have seen police departments evade open record request. I have seen police officers threaten me simply because I was videoing them! I am not a big fan of entering public buildings and videoing inside public area's (police departments, Post Offices, City halls) but it is a right that I am entitled to but do not wish to. I had an officer threaten me with jail because I was videoing him but when he was told it was legal he then threatened me if something happens to his family. 

What some people do does not reflect on what others do. There are many video's on youtube like you mention. There are also a lot of video's that show the other side  as well. 

There is no expectation of privacy when in public. If I can see it I can record it. If I am free to go I am free to stay. Suspicion is not a crime! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

I am a First Amendment Auditor (when I choose to be) and I can tell you that I have caught officers breaking the law. I have caught city employees breaking the law. I have caught city officials  being rude. I have seen police departments evade open record request. I have seen police officers threaten me simply because I was videoing them! I am not a big fan of entering public buildings and videoing inside public area's (police departments, Post Offices, City halls) but it is a right that I am entitled to but do not wish to. I had an officer threaten me with jail because I was videoing him but when he was told it was legal he then threatened me if something happens to his family. 

What some people do does not reflect on what others do. There are many video's on youtube like you mention. There are also a lot of video's that show the other side  as well. 

There is no expectation of privacy when in public. If I can see it I can record it. If I am free to go I am free to stay. Suspicion is not a crime! 

 

I am NOT a HYPOCRITE... and I am ALL FOR the police being asked to FOLLOW the law... and to do so in an HONEST, and PROFESSIONAL manner...

 

HOWEVER, I also understand that being a police officer is a VERY difficult job... BUT it is ALSO an ESSENTIAL job, that keeps MANY, MANY people safe from HARM... MOSTLY at the hands of NOT the police, BUT their fellow citizens... because the VAST majority of the crime out there, is committed by our FELLOW CITIZENS... and NOT the police.

 

SO, when the News Media is permitted to FALSIFY videos and reporting... LIKE they have... and they appear to be doing it in order to INFLAME the POPULATION, to CREATE RIOTS, and CREATE an UPRISING against the police... which ULTIMATELY will cause MORE PROBLEMS, and MORE TEARS, and MORE PAIN for the citizens... AND they DO IT with IMPUNITY, and COMPLETELY PROTECTED from PROSECUTION by the "Freedom of the Press" statute... SOMETHING IS WRONG !!

 

The FAKE NEWS Media in this country have run AMUK... they THEY are ABUSING their Constitutional rights, AND THAT MUST CHANGE !!  THEY have chosen political sides... and have REJECTED their obligation to the people... The NEWS MEDIA TODAY needs to be held to account MORE than the police do... THEIR MIS REPORTING, and LIES, and OMISSIONS, and FALSIFICATIONS... are NOT helping people know the TRUTH... THEY are TRYING to CREATE a population that will ultimately DESTROY ITSELF !!

 

...and the ONLY reason I can think that THAT would be done... is they are Marxist Socialist Communists, and they WANT a Totalitarian Police state to emerge in theis country, that THEY ( the News Media, the Rich Elites, and the POLITICAL CLASS) CONTROL...

 

NOTHING ELSE makes any sense !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

I am NOT a HYPOCRITE... and I am ALL FOR the police being asked to FOLLOW the law... and to do so in an HONEST, and PROFESSIONAL manner...

 

HOWEVER, I also understand that being a police officer is a VERY difficult job... BUT it is ALSO an ESSENTIAL job, that keeps MANY, MANY people safe from HARM... MOSTLY at the hands of NOT the police, BUT their fellow citizens... because the VAST majority of the crime out there, is committed by our FELLOW CITIZENS... and NOT the police.

 

SO, when the News Media is permitted to FALSIFY videos and reporting... LIKE they have... and they appear to be doing it in order to INFLAME the POPULATION, to CREATE RIOTS, and CREATE an UPRISING against the police... which ULTIMATELY will cause MORE PROBLEMS, and MORE TEARS, and MORE PAIN for the citizens... AND they DO IT with IMPUNITY, and COMPLETELY PROTECTED from PROSECUTION by the "Freedom of the Press" statute... SOMETHING IS WRONG !!

 

The FAKE NEWS Media in this country have run AMUK... they THEY are ABUSING their Constitutional rights, AND THAT MUST CHANGE !!  THEY have chosen political sides... and have REJECTED their obligation to the people... The NEWS MEDIA TODAY needs to be held to account MORE than the police do... THEIR MIS REPORTING, and LIES, and OMISSIONS, and FALSIFICATIONS... are NOT helping people know the TRUTH... THEY are TRYING to CREATE a population that will ultimately DESTROY ITSELF !!

 

...and the ONLY reason I can think that THAT would be done... is they are Marxist Socialist Communists, and they WANT a Totalitarian Police state to emerge in theis country, that THEY ( the News Media, the Rich Elites, and the POLITICAL CLASS) CONTROL...

 

NOTHING ELSE makes any sense !!

2 things. does a police officers job being hard as you say make it ok for them to break the law and if the press is covered by freedom of the press and that makes you mad then qualified immunity should as well. The reason the police gets away with so much is people are scared and if they try to fight (not violent but thru the courts) the police already have a system in place to cover up any action that is wrong. If you appeal a decision and it goes to a court where it is already deemed to be dismissed simply because of who it is. Then you have to appeal to a State Supreme Court and by that time the police has determined that it is better to pay than fight but it has cost a person so much money and time that most people deem it not worthy.  I have done so many open records on police officers and every damn one of them the end result was "matter is closed" even when there was video proof!  I even have one where the officer resigned for lying and falsifying police reports and avoided any legal action. Officer moved down the road 20 miles and got a job with another police dept. My open records on said officer stated by the police chief from 20 miles down the road said they did not allow said officer to testify in court because of his past history. I open record the officers arrest log and found that to be a total lie. Don't justify one by justifying another! If they fuck up they are to be held accountable. Sadly it does not happen!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

2 things. does a police officers job being hard as you say make it ok for them to break the law and if the press is covered by freedom of the press and that makes you mad then qualified immunity should as well. The reason the police gets away with so much is people are scared and if they try to fight (not violent but thru the courts) the police already have a system in place to cover up any action that is wrong. If you appeal a decision and it goes to a court where it is already deemed to be dismissed simply because of who it is. Then you have to appeal to a State Supreme Court and by that time the police has determined that it is better to pay than fight but it has cost a person so much money and time that most people deem it not worthy.  I have done so many open records on police officers and every damn one of them the end result was "matter is closed" even when there was video proof!  I even have one where the officer resigned for lying and falsifying police reports and avoided any legal action. Officer moved down the road 20 miles and got a job with another police dept. My open records on said officer stated by the police chief from 20 miles down the road said they did not allow said officer to testify in court because of his past history. I open record the officers arrest log and found that to be a total lie. Don't justify one by justifying another! If they fuck up they are to be held accountable. Sadly it does not happen!

 

HA!!   Your want to be TRULY SCARED

 

THINK about LIVING in Liberal HELL HOLES like Baltimore, Newark, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, OR New York... WITHOUT ANY POLICE !!

 

THEY will quickly degenerate into LAWLESS, WAR Zones... run by GANGS and THUGS... and the people who live there will FEAR for their lives every day... AND with COMPLETE Justification...

 

YOU want to focus on the MINUTIA... which can be fixed... BUT, what you support will UNLEASH something MUCH, MUCH BIGGER, WORSE, and MUCH MORE DEADLY!

 

And YOU don't even seem to understand !

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

HA!!   Your want to be TRULY SCARED

 

THINK about LIVING in Liberal HELL HOLES like Baltimore, Newark, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, OR New York... WITHOUT ANY POLICE !!

 

THEY will quickly degenerate into LAWLESS, WAR Zones... run by GANGS and THUGS... and the people who live there will FEAR for their lives every day... AND with COMPLETE Justification...

 

YOU want to focus on the MINUTIA... which can be fixed... BUT, what you support will UNLEASH something MUCH, MUCH BIGGER, WORSE, and MUCH MORE DEADLY!

 

And YOU don't even seem to understand !

 

THAT is what Democrats should REALLY be concerned about... IF they were really HUMAN BEINGS FIRST... and the NOT SELF SERVING, Political PUPPETS, of a Liberal Left who ONLY cares about Political POWER... and the BILLIONS of dollars that they can LEGALLY STEAL from American VOTERS... if they WIN !!

 

Donald Trump had a BETTER WAY !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

HA!!   Your want to be TRULY SCARED

 

THINK about LIVING in Liberal HELL HOLES like Baltimore, Newark, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, OR New York... WITHOUT ANY POLICE !!

 

THEY will quickly degenerate into LAWLESS, WAR Zones... run by GANGS and THUGS... and the people who live there will FEAR for their lives every day... AND with COMPLETE Justification...

 

YOU want to focus on the MINUTIA... which can be fixed... BUT, what you support will UNLEASH something MUCH, MUCH BIGGER, WORSE, and MUCH MORE DEADLY!

 

And YOU don't even seem to understand !

Those city already have much of what you claim. As a first amendment auditor I stay within the lines of the law and NOBODY should mind.  Until you can come to grips with the facts this country has a problem with how the police and courts handle themselves then you are looking with your eyes closed. Yes there are people who try to intimidate the cops but there are also police that try to intimidate the people! Wash both sides of the house, not just what people see! Hold the police accountable when they break the law! NO POLICE AGENCY SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF INVESTIGATING THEMSELVES.ANY AND ALL COMPLAINTS NEED TO BE BROUGHT FORTH JUST AS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT CHARGES A PERSON. WE SEE PUBLICATIONS LIKE THE JAIL REPORT WHERE PEOPLE ARE ACCUSED OF CRIMES WITH NOTICE THAT THE PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. WHY NOT HAVE THE SAME FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS FOR ALL TO SEE?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...