The GOP's devotion to trump threatens to destroy American democracy

Conservatives want low taxes, low regulation, a balanced budget, a strong 2nd amendment, restrictions on abortions that only exempt a very few, a strong dollar, massive cuts in welfare, free market fundamentals with no monetary manipulation, federalism, protection of the 1st amendment, personal liberty, no bailouts, a strong military that only acts when necessary, no minimum wage, traditional family structure. 

Those are the things the GOP should fight to the death for if they want to remain relevant.   As long as they continue capitulating on big issues for small concessions, they'll find fewer and fewer voters willing to go to the polls for them.  

1 hour ago, calguy said:

censored from the national stage? Don't make me laugh. You're just whining because shit hasn't gone your way.

Quit fucking denying that your party and proponents of the left are censoring Americans who identify as being conservative or Republican....

Because it is happening ...

And is a threat to our democracy...

But you already know all of this...

And encourage it ...

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Quit fucking denying that your party and proponents of the left are censoring Americans who identify as being conservative or Republican....

Because it is happening ...

And is a threat to our democracy...

But you already know all of this...

And encourage it ...

Face the facts, moron. The vast majority of Americans reject your right wing lies and conspiracies. 

• Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Conservatives want low taxes, low regulation, a balanced budget, a strong 2nd amendment, restrictions on abortions that only exempt a very few, a strong dollar, massive cuts in welfare, free market fundamentals with no monetary manipulation, federalism, protection of the 1st amendment, personal liberty, no bailouts, a strong military that only acts when necessary, no minimum wage, traditional family structure. 

Those are the things the GOP should fight to the death for if they want to remain relevant.   As long as they continue capitulating on big issues for small concessions, they'll find fewer and fewer voters willing to go to the polls for them.  

The GOP is gonna do what it does best. Looking for and protecting the country from imaginary commies 

2 hours ago, calguy said:

They're more interested in rolling up their sleeves and getting to work on solving the problems that plague our nation. There's no need to waste time launching fishing expedition after fishing expedition in search of the great white whale that doesn't exist.

...yet that's ALL they did 2017-2020

NOW all of a sudden they want to "roll up their sleeves and get to work" destroying the USA

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

...yet that's ALL they did 2017-2020

NOW all of a sudden they want to "roll up their sleeves and get to work" destroying the USA

Right wing bullshit.

1 hour ago, calguy said:

but we didn't bitch and whine the way you idiots are doing

Bullshit. That's all your side did was whine about Trump and gin up every dirty trick you could to railroad him

1 hour ago, calguy said:

We went to work and kicked your asses out of office with votes.

It's proven fact that several states violated their own election laws and hence the US Constitution, and you think that's fine and dandy

Just now, SixShooter said:

Bullshit. That's all your side did was whine about Trump and gin up every dirty trick you could to railroad him

It's proven fact that several states violated their own election laws and hence the US Constitution, and you think that's fine and dandy

How many election results did the democrats challenge over and over again, even six months after the election?

1 minute ago, calguy said:

How many election results did the democrats challenge over and over again, even six months after the election?

^^ ignores illegal elections like a good leftard

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Every time I think about Trump and how he got railroaded, I tear up

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

^^ ignores illegal elections like a good leftard

There's no proof. You've been laughed out of every court in the land.

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Every time I think about Trump and how he got railroaded, I tear up

Now I read that he's crying to an audience of 12 down at Mar a Lago, looking pathetic and it just breaks my little heart

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

There's no proof

Yes there is. Elections in several states were conducted contrary to those state's laws, which is contrary to the US Constitution. Ask @maineman, he'll tell you

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

You've been laughed out of every court in the land.

Me? No, not possible, I haven't even been in every state in the land

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yes there is. Elections in several states were conducted contrary to those state's laws, which is contrary to the US Constitution. Ask @maineman, he'll tell you

You'll be saying the same shit a year from now.

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I just hope Trump doesn't end up like the Duck. Traumatized and muttering SHILLY WILLY all day long

Really? 
who talks about others being grabbed all day? 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Really? 
who talks about others being grabbed all day? 

Trump got grabbed. Railroaded and kicked off Twitter. That would traumatized anybody. Damn, there starts the waterworks again

Just now, Zaro said:

Trump got grabbed. Railroaded and kicked off Twitter. That would traumatized anybody. Damn, there starts the waterworks again

Im impressed that you have posted so well today . 
seriously. You can contribute when you try. And it’s much better to engage with you like this. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Im impressed that you have posted so well today . 
seriously. You can contribute when you try. And it’s much better to engage with you like this. 

Finally Oh Great One, I have met with your approval. If some truck runs me over tonight on my way to a bar I can die in peace

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Finally Oh Great One, I have met with your approval. If some truck runs me over tonight on my way to a bar I can die in peace

Young grasshopper. I will be the lampshade on your head 

xoxo 

33 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I disagree that anything is contrary to the Constitution until SCOTUS says so.  I'm not a constitutional scholar and I don't believe that anyone on this site is either.  That being said, we're all jailhouse lawyers, so to speak, and none of our opinions are worth the paper they're written on.

Just now, maineman said:

I disagree that anything is contrary to the Constitution until SCOTUS says so.  I'm not a constitutional scholar and I don't believe that anyone on this site is either.  That being said, we're all jailhouse lawyers, so to speak, and none of our opinions are worth the paper they're written on.

True story. Insight from you for a change. 

1 hour ago, calguy said:

Face the facts, moron. The vast majority of Americans reject your right wing lies and conspiracies. 

Bullshit!!!!!!

Because they are not lies or conspiracies.

You face the facts ....

You and your party have made enemies of over half the nation...

And if you won't now...

You surely will in 2022....

You fucking brainwashed idiot.