Jump to content

Marijuana Use Causes Autism....


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of us cast 2 votes for the Worst POTUS Ever...

I find drunkeness unpleasant. Being high is relaxing and makes for interesting dreams,

Huh? Are you under a rock? It’s pretty much wiping out the entire heroine using population . It’s what they use now. And they are all overdosing 

21 minutes ago, FredH said:

It is obvious that taking any potent drug during pregnancy should be avoided as with alcohol or tobacco. The vaping issue was traced to using vitamin E as the oil in vaping products. However I am against vaping for any reason.

I am a fundamentally against marijuana use for several reasons:

1.  Apparently, it really does dumb down people and make them less functional on very broad basis - see Autism study I linked to.

2.  Marijuana is addictive, especially the stuff that is sold as "Marijuana" today - not your granddaddy's pot.

3.  It opens the door to a National acceptance of ingesting chemical substances which can (and I predict will) be used to control large populations of people.  We are being lured as a Nation into slavery.

 

I predict there will eventually be some people who will completely stay away from recreational drugs, and then the rest of us.  In such a state, it will become only natural that the non-addicted will use and abuse the hoards of addicts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Could be any number of things. Maybe additives in the food we eat. It's never just one thing

That's where you are wrong. Developmental delay can be linked to specified chemicals.  When you ingest chemicals for the purpose of altering your brain function, you are crudely attempting to manipulate millions of years of design and/or evolution.  I equate it to attempting to assemble a fine Swiss watch with a pair of vicegrips and a pen knife.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

I am a fundamentally against marijuana use for several reasons:

1.  Apparently, it really does dumb down people and make them less functional on very broad basis - see Autism study I linked to.

2.  Marijuana is addictive, especially the stuff that is sold as "Marijuana" today - not your granddaddy's pot.

3.  It opens the door to a National acceptance of ingesting chemical substances which can (and I predict will) be used to control large populations of people.  We are being lured as a Nation into slavery.

 

I predict there will eventually be some people who will completely stay away from recreational drugs, and then the rest of us.  In such a state, it will become only natural that the non-addicted will use and abuse the hoards of addicts.

You're a moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

I am a fundamentally against marijuana use for several reasons:

1.  Apparently, it really does dumb down people and make them less functional on very broad basis - see Autism study I linked to.

2.  Marijuana is addictive, especially the stuff that is sold as "Marijuana" today - not your granddaddy's pot.

3.  It opens the door to a National acceptance of ingesting chemical substances which can (and I predict will) be used to control large populations of people.  We are being lured as a Nation into slavery.

 

I predict there will eventually be some people who will completely stay away from recreational drugs, and then the rest of us.  In such a state, it will become only natural that the non-addicted will use and abuse the hoards of addicts.

Drug use will not decline. Big pharma wants to shit on pot in order to sell their poison. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

That's where you are wrong. Developmental delay can be linked to specified chemicals.  When you ingest chemicals for the purpose of altering your brain function, you are crudely attempting to manipulate millions of years of design and/or evolution.  I equate it to attempting to assemble a fine Swiss watch with a pair of vicegrips and a pen knife.

You're a fucking idiot..

 

Do you understand how alcohol works to intoxicate?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Do you understand how alcohol works to intoxicate?

Yes. Alcohol can intoxicate a person two ways:  One is obvious, by depriving the brain of oxygen.  The other is not so obvious.  In some people, alcohol actually causes a spike in dopamine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Yes. Alcohol can intoxicate a person two ways:  One is obvious, but depriving the brain of oxygen.  The other is not so obvious.  In some people, alcohol actually causes a spike in dopamine.

Double up. 
that’s why quitting is so difficult IMO. 
severe crash. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes. Alcohol can intoxicate a person two ways:  One is obvious, by depriving the brain of oxygen.  The other is not so obvious.  In some people, alcohol actually causes a spike in dopamine.

You're a simpleton.

 

It interferes with the function of your liver, so impurities aren't filtered from your blood. The stuff you would normally shit is now running through your brain. That's pretty fucking crude.

 

Pot works on receptors...it doesn't require you to compromise 3 vital organs and pollute your bloodstream to enjoy it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...