gloBULL Warming?? Really now?? Seeing that the CURRENT TEMP TREND DOING NOTHING IS -.2 C/Century

• MidnightMax changed the title to gloBULL Warming?? Really now?? Seeing that the CURRENT TEMP TREND DOING NOTHING IS -.2 C/Century
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psssst. SHITSTAIN.   I POSTED SCIENCE. REAL SCIENCE. It's just that it's SCIENCE that you have NOTHING TO COUNTER WITH EXCEPT A BUNCH OF GOBBLETY GOOK  BULLSHIT "models".  

See, retards, you science deniers are insane!!! The real data is available from many sources but you head-up-your-ass deniers of science and reality always find some deranged blog to feed you disinfor

Considering you have posted so little from actual scientific studies and you seem to think the US stopping all emission of Co2 will make a world wide difference I can only conclude you are a liar or a

5 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Now, when we INTERJECT FACTS INTO THE EQUATION, we get the HATERS COMING OUT IN MASSES!!

LOSERS.....

image-3.png?resize=720,308&ssl=1

See, SHITSTAINS, it's ALL A NATURAL CYCLE!!!

See, retards, you science deniers are insane!!! The real data is available from many sources but you head-up-your-ass deniers of science and reality always find some deranged blog to feed you disinformation and lies.

In the real world.........2020 is now tied with 2016 as the hottest year on record, according to NASA.

1987_yearly_temperature_anomalies_from_1

Globally, 2020 was the hottest year on record, effectively tying 2016, the previous record. Overall, Earth's average temperature has risen more than 2 degrees Fahrenheit since the 1880s. Temperatures are increasing due to human activities, specifically emissions of greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and methane.Jan 14, 2021

Global temperature data document a warming trend since the mid-1970s. The warmest years globally have all occurred since 2005, with the top ten being 2016, 2020, 2019, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2014, 2010, 2013 and 2005 (tied), respectively. 

(source - NOAA)

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

This group of people on the planet today denying the scientifically confirmed reality of human caused global warming and its consequent disastrous climate changes and disruptions (i.e. - fossil fuel corporations and their allies and stooges) in order to to make a profit are a disgrace and need to go away.

There WalledUp....fixed it for you so it actually relects reality.

14 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

See, retards, you science deniers are insane!!! The real data is available from many sources but you head-up-your-ass deniers of science and reality always find some deranged blog to feed you disinformation and lies.

Psssst. SHITSTAIN.

I POSTED SCIENCE. REAL SCIENCE.

It's just that it's SCIENCE that you have NOTHING TO COUNTER WITH EXCEPT A BUNCH OF GOBBLETY GOOK  BULLSHIT "models".

The FACTS ARE SIMPLE. TAKE THE AVERAGE TEMPS FROM the past 6 years and there has been a COOLING TREND of .2 Degree per century .

FUCK OFF little pea brain who is PROVING how fucking EASY it is to MANIPULATE YOUR FUCKING IGNORANT ASS!!!

Do you have a SCIENCE DEGREE???

Nope.

I HAVE 3.

FUCK OFF AGAIN, SHITSTAIN MY LITTLE BITCH!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • MORON! 1
33 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

In the real world.........2020 is now tied with 2016 as the hottest year on record, according to NASA.

Globally, 2020 was the hottest year on record, effectively tying 2016, the previous record. Overall, Earth's average temperature has risen more than 2 degrees Fahrenheit since the 1880s. Temperatures are increasing due to human activities, specifically emissions of greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and methane.Jan 14, 2021

Global temperature data document a warming trend since the mid-1970s. The warmest years globally have all occurred since 2005, with the top ten being 2016, 2020, 2019, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2014, 2010, 2013 and 2005 (tied), respectively. 

(source - NOAA)

Funny post, a graph widely published by leftist groups and widely considered BS. Rename yourself True Jackass.

23 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Psssst. I am a stupid SHITSTAIN.

As you have endlessly demonstrated, MuddledMoron.

I POSTED SCIENCE. REAL SCIENCE.

Nope! You posted some "REAL" BULLSHIT. Just the usual denier cult lies and delusions.

The FACTS ARE SIMPLE. TAKE THE AVERAGE TEMPS FROM the past 6 years and there has been a COOLING TREND of .2 Degree per century .

"The FACTS ARE SIMPLE" - you are severely retarded and probably insane.

In the real world.....

Earth’s global average surface temperature in 2020 tied with 2016 as the warmest year on record, according to an analysis by NASA. Continuing the planet’s long-term warming trend, the year’s globally averaged temperature was 1.84 degrees Fahrenheit (1.02 degrees Celsius) warmer than the baseline 1951-1980 mean, according to scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York. 2020 edged out 2016 by a very small amount, within the margin of error of the analysis, making the years effectively tied for the warmest year on record. “The last seven years have been the warmest seven years on record, typifying the ongoing and dramatic warming trend,” said GISS Director Gavin Schmidt. “Whether one year is a record or not is not really that important – the important things are long-term trends. With these trends, and as the human impact on the climate increases, we have to expect that records will continue to be broken.”

- NASA

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

As you have endlessly demonstrated, MuddledMoron.

Nope! You posted some "REAL" BULLSHIT. Just the usual denier cult lies and delusions.

"The FACTS ARE SIMPLE" - you are severely retarded and probably insane.

In the real world.....

Earth’s global average surface temperature in 2020 tied with 2016 as the warmest year on record, according to an analysis by NASA. Continuing the planet’s long-term warming trend, the year’s globally averaged temperature was 1.84 degrees Fahrenheit (1.02 degrees Celsius) warmer than the baseline 1951-1980 mean, according to scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York. 2020 edged out 2016 by a very small amount, within the margin of error of the analysis, making the years effectively tied for the warmest year on record. “The last seven years have been the warmest seven years on record, typifying the ongoing and dramatic warming trend,” said GISS Director Gavin Schmidt. “Whether one year is a record or not is not really that important – the important things are long-term trends. With these trends, and as the human impact on the climate increases, we have to expect that records will continue to be broken.”

- NASA

Don't expect Maxine to post anything legitimate. She'll tell you she's an expert and holds various degrees in whatever subject she's bullshitting about.

9 minutes ago, FredH said:

Funny post that I am too stupid to understand....

That's for sure......

9 minutes ago, FredH said:

...a graph, very similar to many other science based graphs widely published by scientific groups around the world, but among my science-denying rightwingnut screwball friends, it is narrowly and mononically considered BS. In shame, I will rename myself Retarded Jackass.

I wish you would sometimes say something that is actually connected to reality, FredHater, so that I don't always have to correct you.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

That's for sure......

I wish you would sometimes say something that is actually connected to reality, FredHater, so that I don't always have to correct you.

Well dumbass what I posted is true, that graph has been widely discredited.

There is NOTHING . . . NOTHING AT ALL . . . that mankind can do to alter the climate of planet earth.

IF man COULD alter the climate of planet earth, man should strive to make the planet WARMER than it is today.

A WARMER planet is a GREENER planet.

These SCIENTIFIC FACTS have been brought to you free of charge, in the interest of educating liberal idiots, by Mirabeau.

3 minutes ago, FredH said:

Well dumbass what I posted is true, that graph has been widely discredited.

Nope! What you posted was idiotic bullshit, little retard.

The temperature trend graphs put out by NASA, NOAA, Hadley Center, Berkeley Earth, etc., have been widely confirmed.

Only in the sour depths of denier cult insanity has anyone tried to "discredit" them.

So, moron, why don't you try to back up your bullshit claims with some evidence. Post some links to where these scientific graphs were supposedly "discredited".

1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

(source - NOAA)

Maybe the Y axis on your chart could be broken down into tenths or hundredths then it would look REALLY bad!

You climate alarmists are all the same!

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

And why are the last six years more relevant than the last 10 or the last 20 or 30 or 100?

They aren't.

What you have done here is called 'cherry picking'.

Look it up.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

And why are the last six years more relevant than the last 10 or the last 20 or 30 or 100?

They aren't.

Look it up.

Kinda like "cherry picking" the past 150 years of the the last 5 billion. Ya think?

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Kinda like "cherry picking" the past 150 years of the the last 5 billion. Ya think?

When global temperatures are relatively steady for 10000 years and then suddenly skyrocket in a matter of decades, it's pretty relevant.

• Thumb up 1
7 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Now, when we INTERJECT FACTS INTO THE EQUATION, we get the HATERS COMING OUT IN MASSES!!

LOSERS.....

image-3.png?resize=720,308&ssl=1

See, SHITSTAINS, it's ALL A NATURAL CYCLE!!!

Only an idiot like you would even bother to post this shit. The debate about global change is settled

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

When global temperatures are relatively steady for 10000 years and then suddenly skyrocket in a matter of decades, it's pretty relevant.

The thing is, we don't have actual recorded data of global temperatures for the previous 10000 years (STILL a tiny slice of time in the big picture). All we have is proxy data with which scientists guess the supposed temperature based on a variety of factors. Logically the tolerance for those guesses would be significant. I find it extremely hard to believe that the guesses would be within 10 degrees much less 1 or 2.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Toldya said:

They aren't.

Look it up.

Since 1985, of all 50 of the United States, have more of them set ALL-TIME RECORD LOW TEMPERATURES or ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURES?

Inquiring minds want to know.

11 hours ago, superds77 said:

The thing is, we don't have actual recorded data of global temperatures for the previous 10000 years (STILL a tiny slice of time in the big picture). All we have is proxy data with which scientists guess the supposed temperature based on a variety of factors. Logically the tolerance for those guesses would be significant. I find it extremely hard to believe that the guesses would be within 10 degrees much less 1 or 2.

Thoughts?

What reason do you have to doubt the proxy data?

Do you know more than they do?

Also, the previous 5 billion years or so aren't really relevant to the current warming trend. The conditions of the planet have so drastically changed over that large a time scale that basically nothing from the distant past even applies anymore. The sun was probably larger with stronger winds, the Earth was a different distance away from it, the continents were in totally different locations, there were more active volcanoes, the atmosphere was totally different, and basically all animal and plant life was completely different.

The reason they focus on shorter time periods is because conditions don't change as drastically in 10000 years as they do in 5 billion or 1 billion or even 1 million, and the CURRENT state of the planet is what all current forms of life including humans depend upon. Obviously drastic, unprecedented changes in that current state pose risks.