ClownCrusher if all the active posters kicked in $3...the place can stay ad free and we can buy the fool dinner to.

• Old Mack changed the title to ClownCrusher if all the active posters kicked in $3...the place can stay ad free and we can buy the fool dinner to.
2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I was gonna pitch in but I just went crazy on home theater and paying off my wife’s old debt. I need a month or two to get square. 

I just got a $5,000 legal bill* and it's just starting...sure you can afford $3-5 !

PayPal is simple ! (as long as you open it first)

* Got the felony knocked down...never a good idea to have a assaulting a copper...in your file.

44 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Home theater ? Tell me more .

Well, I lived in an apartment for 5 years and left my x-wife all my home theater goodies except the subwoofer. When I bought another house a year and half ago,  I eventually wanted to upgrade so…. I started with some Klipsch reference premier floor standers and upgraded the rear surround. The receiver didn’t really power the floor standers like I wanted so I replaced it with a 7.1 110 watts per channel.  Then I needed to get the Dolby Atmos Klipsch reference premier speakers that go on top of the floor standers. 

So now I have a 5.1.2 with 110 watts per channel and a SVS SB2000 sub. 

Pretty much the dream system I always wanted on some what of a budget. Spent about $3200 total on upgrades and kept the center channel and sub. The system is unbelievable. The floor standers alone will move your arm hairs lol….

I am content. Someday I would like to spend a few grand per speaker, maybe some of these: https://www.klipsch.com/products/cornwall-iv-floorstanding-speaker

6 grand a pair. 

Wouldn’t mind the these either lol…

https://www.klipsch.com/products/la-scala-al-5

Only 12 grand a pair.

34 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Only 12 grand a pair.

I have Kilpsch speaker BUT I didn't pay $12 G's for them. RP-280F...I paid like a grand for them.

If I could do it over...I wouldn't buy them. 

For one thing there made in china and Old Man Klipsch must be turning over in his grave.

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I just got a $5,000 legal bill* and it's just starting...sure you can afford $3-5 !

PayPal is simple ! (as long as you open it first)

* Got the felony knocked down...never a good idea to have a assaulting a copper...in your file.

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I have Kilpsch speaker BUT I didn't pay $12 G's for them. RP-280F...I paid like a grand for them.

If I could do it over...I wouldn't buy them. 

For one thing there made in china and Old Man Klipsch must be turning over in his grave.

I got the RP-8000F. Very nice. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

I got the RP-8000F. Very nice. 

My speakers sound PRETTY good BUT for the same price (or a little more) I could have got hand made solid wood speakers made in France. 

When they came out of the box the edges were peeling in 2 spots.

Just now, Old Mack said:

My speakers sound PRETTY good BUT for the same price (or a little more) I could have got hand made solid wood speakers made in France. 

I have some RP-600M’s in the rear. I was not expecting their size. The things are huge book shelves…

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

I have some RP-600M’s in the rear. I was not expecting their size. The things are huge book shelves…

Forget what rear speakers I have but they are Klipsch box speakers @ $500 a piece.

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Definitely go SVS for subs though. Only sub so far I haven’t blown.

I blew up same sunfire supercube twice…. 2 grand down the shitter. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well, I lived in an apartment for 5 years and left my x-wife all my home theater goodies except the subwoofer. When I bought another house a year and half ago,  I eventually wanted to upgrade so…. I started with some Klipsch reference premier floor standers and upgraded the rear surround. The receiver didn’t really power the floor standers like I wanted so I replaced it with a 7.1 110 watts per channel.  Then I needed to get the Dolby Atmos Klipsch reference premier speakers that go on top of the floor standers. 

So now I have a 5.1.2 with 110 watts per channel and a SVS SB2000 sub. 

Pretty much the dream system I always wanted on some what of a budget. Spent about $3200 total on upgrades and kept the center channel and sub. The system is unbelievable. The floor standers alone will move your arm hairs lol….

I am content. Someday I would like to spend a few grand per speaker, maybe some of these: https://www.klipsch.com/products/cornwall-iv-floorstanding-speaker

6 grand a pair. 

Wouldn’t mind the these either lol…

https://www.klipsch.com/products/la-scala-al-5

Only 12 grand a pair.

Oh my. I don’t know what any of that means- but 

fuck your ex for keeping your man speakers 

and good for you for getting new cool shit

i have a little google play speaker thing. That is all. I’m getting a new tv soon so maybe I will get a surround sound idk 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Oh my. I don’t know what any of that means- but 

fuck your ex for keeping your man speakers 

and good for you for getting new cool shit

i have a little google play speaker thing. That is all. I’m getting a new tv soon so maybe I will get a surround sound idk 

Just get a good sound bar and a sub. The newer sound bars are Dolby Atmos capable but you’d need s decently upgraded tv for decent sound. 

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I was gonna pitch in but I just went crazy on home theater and paying off my wife’s old debt. I need a month or two to get square. 

Last time you said you couldn't afford to chip in because you were buying a new car. lol