It is our patriotic duty to get vaccinated

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are the new Nazi party.

If I thought that by spreading Covid I could eliminate leftists like you, I would think that to be my patriotic duty.  Getting a vaccine is an "individual privilege".  Individual, because no one can f

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I spit on no one because of their race.

I support equal treatment of all Americans, both legally and socially.

100 times I have seen you on the black team,

but never have I seen you on the White Team.

Mmmmmmmmm......................🙄

Just now, Taipan said:

100 times I have seen you drunk,

but I have never seen you sober.

Just now, calguy said:

100 times I have seen you drunk,

but I have never seen you sober.

OK.

That is a fair assessment.

I can work w/ that.

Heheheheheeeeeeee...................

"Sobriety is way over rated".

Rodney Dangerfield.                  😊..🍺

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

OK.

That is a fair assessment.

I can work w/ that.

Heheheheheeeeeeee...................

"Sobriety is way over rated".

Rodney Dangerfield.                  😊..🍺

LOL.... I owe you a cold one. 🤗

• Thumb up 1
26 minutes ago, Taipan said:

THERE ARE NO TEAMS!

19 hours ago, Skans said:

Here's the deal.  There are times when society (Freedom-loving, American society) will do much worse than making people get vaccines.  Polio.  Small Pox.  TB. Leprosy.  Requiring a vaccine for participation in things where people come in close contact is minimally intrusive.  

As far as the "mark of the beast" - you haven't had the opportunity to see that. A Vaccine is not the mark of the beast.  THIS is the mark of the beast:

7wdat7dylid51.jpg

19 hours ago, Skans said:

Here's the deal.  There are times when society (Freedom-loving, American society) will do much worse than making people get vaccines.  Polio.  Small Pox.  TB. Leprosy.  Requiring a vaccine for participation in things where people come in close contact is minimally intrusive.  

As far as the "mark of the beast" - you haven't had the opportunity to see that. A Vaccine is not the mark of the beast.  THIS is the mark of the beast:

7wdat7dylid51.jpg

Another pilgrim that would feel more safe and comfortable back in a old world monarchy with no freedom of speech.

Small pox are there any new treatments for small pox that do not give people brain damage? In India Covid problems went down after implementing a ivermectin treatment but skyrocketed after giving out vaccines. Ivermectin is a drug that is used to remove parasites and people could also just use garlic and oregano like they have been doing for thousands of years. 

Herbal medicine used to treat smallpox in the 19th century found to halt viral replication in vitro

An old herbal remedy for treating smallpox that is thought to have been used by native Americans in the late 1800s has been rediscovered and found to kill the poxvirus. Smallpox has been eradicated, but the finding offers a possible treatment for poxvirus in the unlikely event of a bioterror attack or increased incidence of similar poxviruses such as monkey pox.  

Historical sources suggest that in the 1800s, when smallpox still posed a serious threat, the Micmac native Americans of Nova Scotia treated the disease using a botanical infusion derived from the insectivorous plant Sarracenia purpurea, a species of pitcher plant.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/rediscovered-native-american-remedy-kills-poxvirus/3003420.article

You get the said-claimed virus you treat the virus and become a non contagious person without the implementation of other more dangerous treatments and loss of freedoms.

19 minutes ago, Chongo said:

Another pilgrim that would feel more safe and comfortable back in a old world monarchy with no freedom of speech.

I'm not a pilgrim and I am no proponent of any monarchy.  I am a pragmatist who believes that those who own and control businesses and public places can require that people who come into contact with those places be vaccinated against Covid.  I stop there and do not believe that government vaccinators have the right to enter into a person's home to force them to be vaccinated.

Small pox are there any new treatments for small pox that do not give people brain damage?

150 years ago, people would "quarantine" small pox victims - which is just a fancy word for posting men with guns to shoot them on sight if they come out of their home, and let them starve, die and then burn the home once all were dead.  Compare that "treatment" to a vaccine. 

In India Covid problems went down after implementing a ivermectin treatment but skyrocketed after giving out vaccines. Ivermectin is a drug that is used to remove parasites and people could also just use garlic and oregano like they have been doing for thousands of years. 

I see little difference between "treatments" and vaccines.  Both are comprised of man-made or man-refined chemicals which you are required to ingest or inject.  Even if a treatment is made of naturally extracted chemicals, it is still introducing foreign chemicals into the body for the purpose of stopping the spread of a disease.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm not a pilgrim and I am no proponent of any monarchy.  I am a pragmatist who believes that those who own and control businesses and public places can require that people who come into contact with those places be vaccinated against Covid.  I stop there and do not believe that government vaccinators have the right to enter into a person's home to force them to be vaccinated.

150 years ago, people would "quarantine" small pox victims - which is just a fancy word for posting men with guns to shoot them on sight if they come out of their home, and let them starve, die and then burn the home once all were dead.  Compare that "treatment" to a vaccine. 

I see little difference between "treatments" and vaccines.  Both are comprised of man-made or man-refined chemicals which you are required to ingest or inject.  Even if a treatment is made of naturally extracted chemicals, it is still introducing foreign chemicals into the body for the purpose of stopping the spread of a disease.

Treatments are drugs used to cure a disease that a person has already contracted.

Vaccines are preventatives, used to make people immune to a disease.

Everyone with a brain should know the difference, but Chongo is a nut that has dedicated himself to spread misinformation.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Leprosy is caused by a bacteria, not a virus, and there is no vaccine used against it.

Chongo is simply nuts.

I know that, but the point was how society dealt with people with leprosy - isolated, ridiculed, sometimes killed and often just left to die. When we are talking about methods society uses to make it difficult for someone not to take the vaccine, compared to how society has dealt with other diseases, vaccines are minimally (even minutely) intrusive.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

This is the 21st century this is not the 1850s when people imagined that a fish could just change into a bird over a long period of time (too long according to the math) without any pre planned cell programing.

There is fluoride in the tea that I drink however the tea plant takes up the mineral and helps make it less toxic then the tea has to go through my normal digestive system that tends to eliminate unwanted toxins. If someone shoots fluoride into your veins its not the same deal, its rat poison.

Dr. Lee Merritt interviewed by the Health Ranger: Forced vaccines are a Holocaust-level crime against humanity speech being removed.

https://www.brighteon.com/85761cb5-b202-4d89-b36d-cc920319ab73

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Leprosy is caused by a bacteria, not a virus, and there is no vaccine used against it.

Chongo is simply nuts.

You are simply too afraid to live in a free country with out a mandatory commune group contract, you are afraid of free speech and that is why you a paranoid about chongo and all kinds of other imaginary enemies that you think you need protection from.

The USA constitution, bill of rights and common law due process legal ability's will not harm you, pilgrim.

Just now, Chongo said:

You are simply too afraid to live in a free country with out a mandatory commune group contract, you are afraid of free speech and that is why you a paranoid about chongo and all kinds of other imaginary enemies that you think you need protection from.

The USA constitution, bill of rights and common law due process legal ability's will not harm you, pilgrim.

No one needs protection against you, Chongo.

You have an inalienable right to spout nonsense. And I  have the same right to point out that you are some kind of nut.

You are not John Wayne, and I am no pilgrim.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one needs protection against you, Chongo.

You have an inalienable right to spout nonsense. And I  have the same right to point out that you are some kind of nut.

You are not John Wayne, and I am no pilgrim.

You are an unhappy pilgrim who has become more interested in old world dictatorial monarchy styled government, John Wayne never said that.

20 minutes ago, Chongo said:

This is the 21st century this is not the 1850s

Obviously.  And, one of the things that differentiates the two time periods is the development of vaccines.  It sounds like you would rather go back to the 1850's when towns "eradicated" diseased people.

There is fluoride in the tea that I drink however the tea plant takes up the mineral and helps make it less toxic

And, this has what to do with vaccines?

Dr. Lee Merritt .....

Dr. Merritt is not an Infectious Disease expert and has no experience as an expert involved in the studies of infectious diseases.  However, if she has a specific study which refutes the efficacy or safety of the Moderna, Pfizer, or J&J vaccines, then let's see it.

• Thumb up 1
8 minutes ago, Chongo said:

You are an unhappy pilgrim who has become more interested in old world dictatorial monarchy styled government, John Wayne never said that.

John Wayne in at least a couple of his films, called his interlocutor a "pilgrim".

I doubt that it was an adlib, it was likely just in the script.

You are an ignorant conspiracy nut.

I am not unhappy, either.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Obviously.  And, one of the things that differentiates the two time periods is the development of vaccines.  It sounds like you would rather go back to the 1850's when towns "eradicated" diseased people.

And, this has what to do with vaccines?

Dr. Merritt is not an Infectious Disease expert and has no experience as an expert involved in the studies of infectious diseases.  However, if she has a specific study which refutes the efficacy or safety of the Moderna, Pfizer, or J&J vaccines, then let's see it.

The report is more about forced unproven Nazi experimental treatments with no treatment information etc.

A main problem is that the differences between the corona virus animal test vaccines and the current human test vaccines have not been made readily apparent and people are just ignoring information and circling back with various useless information or no information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: By authority of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation, I do hereby exercise my right to refuse to submit to or to administer the COVID-19 vaccine.The United States Government has prosecuted, convicted and executed Medical Doctors who have violated the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation. Aiders and abettors of Nuremberg Crimes are equally guilty and have also been prosecuted, convicted, and executed.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

John Wayne in at least a couple of his films, called his interlocutor a "pilgrim".

I doubt that it was an adlib, it was likely just in the script.

You are an ignorant conspiracy nut.

I am not unhappy, either.

Translation: I can not handle the truth or free speech and need to find ways to degrade your person/persons by skin color, medical condition or unwanted contact medical treatments etc.